Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] TW64 Activity Wristbands  (Read 1762 times)
werewe12 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 09:53:20 PM

I'm selling these offline and setting up shop online now. I'll have a website up sometime soon but for now I will accept orders directly here for the "TW64 Activity Wristband's" and will accept BTC for payment. These are a much less costly alternative to the Fitbit brand wristbands. They track Movement distance, Sleep monitor, Calorie consumption, and display the time (military time format only currently). They also feature a Vibrating call/ text notification (I tested with android), Anti lost alarm, and even a Selfie remote control (tested with both android and iOS)! I personally wore both the TW64 wristband and a Fitbit Zip at the same time for a couple days and the step tracker was very accurate. There's an app for Android and iOS and syncs with your device via Bluetooth. If you want one of these, I have 5 different colors -- Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Orange. I know my post count and activity here in the forum is low, but I've been a member for quite a while and have done successful business deals with multiple members here. I'm selling these for $19.50 plus shipping converted into BTC based on the current Coinbase rate at the time of purchase. If you want one or more, please reply in this thread with the color and quantity. I will then message you with a quote in btc and wallet address to send payment. After payment is confirmed received, I will ship and reply with tracking number. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in this thread or message me and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

Details:

* Once again break through the limit intelligent healthy new fashion bracelet
* Your healthy monitor: Help you to keep a good habit, health and happiness follow you
* Love life walking from now on: TW64 will record your step, distance and calorie, which can help you to set the target
* Monitor your sleep: TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep, light sleep
* Smart reminder: In-call reminder, sedentary reminder, drinking reminder, wake up alarm etc
* TW64 is made by TPU Polymer composite materials, containing features like light, high resistant and high damage resistance.
* Light as feather, with advanced coloring and never fade, you are comfortable while wearing TW64 which made
with ergonomics, tested with 48 different position
* Water-resistant to 5 meters, best for sports
* Bluetooth 4.0 version, using international first-line sensor, it will be a good one has accurate data synchronization,
miss no in-calling and accurate calculation of sport and sleep
* Function description: Passometer, distance measuring, calorie consumption management, sleep management, event trigger
(water drinking, taking medicine, meeting etc), call reminder, message reminder, clock, sedentary reminder, anti-lost
(positive and negative direction lookup) ,
remote camera, vibration alarm clock.

Specifications:

* Waterproof Standards: IP-X6
* Waterproof Distance: Up to 5M
* Appearance materiel: Aluminum alloy shell, soft rubber strap
* Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0 (low power consumption)
* Screen: OLED 64 * 32
* Memory: 64KB RAM + 64KB ROM
* Sensor: G sensor
* Compatible with: ios 6.1+ version, Android 4.3+ version

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af296/msafovich/tw64a.jpg

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af296/msafovich/tw64b.jpg

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af296/msafovich/TW64.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:50:15 AM

This looks just like a FitBit clone.
Does it have a decent feel to it or is it plasticy? How accurate is it at record your sleep patterns and workouts?
I couldn't find a price in the OP, so it may be worth updating it with a shipping price too.
werewe12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 05:21:18 PM

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. I honestly haven't checked the accuracy for sleep or workouts. I did wear it to sleep once but didn't followup the next day Sad. Ill try it out again tonight and report back tomorrow morning. I have a fitbit zip which only tracks steps and calories; so that's mainly what I compared this against. The older fitbit wrist bands don't even have a display screen, but I believe the newer models do. The tw64's do have a nice feel to them and with the watch and other features (vibrates when I get a call or text, selfie remote control, etc...), this is something I've started to wear daily. The only complaint I've received from a customer is theirs wasn't charging and that was only 1 which I replaced and all was good...

Regarding shipping costs, I haven't yet shipped one out but I don't see it costing more than $6 to ship it out within the U.S. with a tracking number. So, here's what I'm willing to do for the first 2 buyers...

For the first 2 buyers - free shipping anywhere within the U.S.! After I ship the first 2, I will update the OP with the shipping costs. Whoever messages me and sends the payment first gets the deal!

Let me know if anymore questions Cheesy. Thanks!

-Michael

Does it have a decent feel to it or is it plasticy? How accurate is it at record your sleep patterns and workouts?
I couldn't find a price in the OP, so it may be worth updating it with a shipping price too.
werewe12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 10:48:11 PM

So, I tested the sleep pattern functionality and for the most part it turned out accurate. As soon as I fell asleep it tracked light sleep duration then a couple hours later I fell into deep sleep for 3.5 hours before I was woken by the alarm for work. The only thing I questioned is it started counting light sleep again for a few minutes after I woke up, then recognized I was moving about and started counting steps. All in all, it gave me a good idea that I need more sleep Tongue.

Free shipping is still on the table for the first 2 buyers. I'm taking these to my offline venue next weekend so they won't last long. Message me!

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. I honestly haven't checked the accuracy for sleep or workouts. I did wear it to sleep once but didn't followup the next day Sad. Ill try it out again tonight and report back tomorrow morning. I have a fitbit zip which only tracks steps and calories; so that's mainly what I compared this against. The older fitbit wrist bands don't even have a display screen, but I believe the newer models do. The tw64's do have a nice feel to them and with the watch and other features (vibrates when I get a call or text, selfie remote control, etc...), this is something I've started to wear daily. The only complaint I've received from a customer is theirs wasn't charging and that was only 1 which I replaced and all was good...

Regarding shipping costs, I haven't yet shipped one out but I don't see it costing more than $6 to ship it out within the U.S. with a tracking number. So, here's what I'm willing to do for the first 2 buyers...

For the first 2 buyers - free shipping anywhere within the U.S.! After I ship the first 2, I will update the OP with the shipping costs. Whoever messages me and sends the payment first gets the deal!

Let me know if anymore questions Cheesy. Thanks!

-Michael

werewe12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 12:19:27 AM

bump
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 01:30:48 AM

Bullshit.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 06:59:42 AM

So ammmm you want us to send first ?
Please look at your rank/trust.
What is shipping for India though?
werewe12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 11:58:01 AM

Bullshit.

Sorry, I don't understand? Fluffing post count or...?

Yes, this is a business and I expect payment first. I have been a member for a few years here and bought multiple items from multiple members. I'm also willing to offer free shipping for the first 2 buyers in the US. Currently I'm not shipping to India. Sorry.
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:55:03 PM

Bullshit.

Yes, this is a business and I expect payment first. I have been a member for a few years here and bought multiple items from multiple members. I'm also willing to offer free shipping for the first 2 buyers in the US. Currently I'm not shipping to India. Sorry.

Really bullshit. So you are obviously going to say a no to escrow too?
werewe12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 10:47:45 PM

I wouldn't mind entertaining escrow if buyer pays the fees. For such a small amount as a buyer, I would personally take my chances. As I've stated in the OP, I have been a member here for a while now and have bought things from other forum members multiple times. The reason I offered free shipping to the first two buyers is to gain some trust and get feedback about the product. The pictures prove I have them... Thanks for your feedback regardless.

Bullshit.

aahzmundus

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:58:49 PM

I wouldn't mind entertaining escrow if buyer pays the fees. For such a small amount as a buyer, I would personally take my chances. As I've stated in the OP, I have been a member here for a while now and have bought things from other forum members multiple times. The reason I offered free shipping to the first two buyers is to gain some trust and get feedback about the product. The pictures prove I have them... Thanks for your feedback regardless.

Bullshit.

Free shipping to UK too? Also there are many escrows who provide free escrow services so you don't need to worry about that.
If you don't provide free shipping to UK can you PM me the rates for shipping to UK

werewe12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 11:32:07 PM

Thanks for your interest. Currently, I'm only shipping within the US. I simply don't know the rate to ship internationally and for a single sports band the shipping cost will likely make it not worth the buy. If you're interested in multiples then message me and we can work something out, or if you're a retailer interested in reselling these then I would consider shipping internationally in bulk. Thanks again.

Free shipping to UK too? Also there are many escrows who provide free escrow services so you don't need to worry about that.
If you don't provide free shipping to UK can you PM me the rates for shipping to UK
ryansmith

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 11:14:05 AM

I have placed one order with Amazing Wristbands, They worked with me every step of the way. I am very happy with my purchase and have recommended to other, Buy a wristbands from amazing wristbands at affordable prices and choose variety of color combination, style, clipart.
james10

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:05:44 AM

Customized wristbands are a great way to advertise & seem to be becoming a very popular way to get a message across.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: