Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: selling account 0.005btc  (Read 1112 times)
Sold Sold (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:28:52 PM

i am selling my member account. Registered 2011. Has 1 negative trust which is why price is low.

posts > 140
activity > 90

bidding starts at 0.005btc
minimum bid increase 0.001btc
ends 12hrs after last bidder

escrow is accepted

let the bidding begin!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dominicg

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:55:28 PM

i am selling my member account. Registered 2011. Has 1 negative trust which is why price is low.

posts > 140
activity > 90

escrow is accepted

let the bidding begin!

Is the negative trust feedback from default trust?

Sold Sold (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:56:14 PM

posts > 140
activity > 90

escrow is accepted

let the bidding begin!

Is the negative trust feedback from default trust?

yes
achow101_alt

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:04:03 AM

Why did you receive negative trust and from who?

Tip Me!: 1AQx99s7q1wVinbgXbA48BaZQVWpHe5gYM | My PGP Key: Fingerprint 0x17565732E08E5E41
zeeshsnrehman2

Activity: 168

Where is Teddy?

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:09:03 AM

posts > 140
activity > 90

escrow is accepted

let the bidding begin!

id like to buy it but what is the reason for the negative trust? can it be discussed with the person to remove it?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074532.msg11485808#msg11485808

Summary - Mr.Bean 2.0   Picture/Text
Name:   Mr.Bean 2.0
Activity:   0
Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   Today at 12:48:26 AM
Last Active:   Today at 12:54:08 AM
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:24:56 AM

bidding 0.005
OP please send me the profile link in pm so i can check out the negative trust
tarsua

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:28:05 AM

bidding 0.005
OP please send me the profile link in pm so i can check out the negative trust
Please don't consider my bid valid until i have reviewed the negative trust on the account, pm me the profile link op, and i will post here if i want to go ahead with this bid
dominicg

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:46:43 AM

I bid .006 n if the feedback still can be removed i.e loan default

tarsua

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:21:34 AM

its not that type of rating, it will be hard to remove but it was a long time ago so you can shoot theymos a pm
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:22:40 AM

I doubt they will remove the negative feedback if it is loan default unless you pay the loan from your own pocket.

Or all defaulters will try to remove his feedback by selling his accounts to himselves
dominicg

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:32:13 AM

its not that type of rating, it will be hard to remove but it was a long time ago so you can shoot theymos a pm

So you mean you already see the account he is selling? is the negative feedback is from theymos?

Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:37:47 AM

I doubt they will remove the negative feedback if it is loan default unless you pay the loan from your own pocket.

Or all defaulters will try to remove his feedback by selling his accounts to himselves
But OP is not trying to get the red trust removed and just sell it at far lower price. OP, could you please pm the profile link? I may be interested at it!
tarsua

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:38:45 AM

So you mean you already see the account he is selling? is the negative feedback is from theymos?
No it is not from theymos but he has the power to remove it, just ask op to pm you the link to the profile and you can check it out yourself
dominicg

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:44:22 AM

No it is not from theymos but he has the power to remove it, just ask op to pm you the link to the profile and you can check it out yourself

Trust feedback cant be moderated by anyone even admins and mods, only the one who gave it can remove it

Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:45:42 AM

theymos won't remove feedbacks because the feedback system is not moderated.

Only if the feedback was unfair, he might remove whoever gave it from default trust list
dominicg

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:23:57 AM

Only if the feedback was unfair, he might remove whoever gave it from default trust list

That is if the user who gave that is under him otherwise he cant remove the red trust

tarsua

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:33:02 AM

That is if the user who gave that is under him otherwise he cant remove the red trust
unless the neg rating was given by OldScammerTag, then it will be a forum issue, i think, that account is controlled by the forum right?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:49:42 AM

@OP - the bottom line is that there is no point in hiding the identity of your account if it has negative trust. If you were to disclose the identity of the account then potential bidders could evaluate the potential to get the trust removed as well as the potential value of your account if the trust cannot be removed.

Until you disclose the identity of the account, or at least more solid information about the negative trust rating, then all you will have in your auction thread is a bunch of speculation and/or discussion about the trust system, most of which will probably contain inaccurate facts.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 03:52:27 AM

@OP - the bottom line is that there is no point in hiding the identity of your account if it has negative trust. If you were to disclose the identity of the account then potential bidders could evaluate the potential to get the trust removed as well as the potential value of your account if the trust cannot be removed.

Until you disclose the identity of the account, or at least more solid information about the negative trust rating, then all you will have in your auction thread is a bunch of speculation and/or discussion about the trust system, most of which will probably contain inaccurate facts.
If you ask OP directly, he will pm you the account profile link and you can work from there

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:16:40 AM

You're hilarious, still at it, goading people, looking to get a deal yourself. I wonder if the OP suddenly got a very low offerafter you did your gig, and whether it came from one of YOUR accounts.

OP .. Don't answer this guy, he will lie and wind you up to the extent that you want to give him a good hiding. If he finds your identity, he will reveal it.

QS .. I told you I don't forget.

I'd comment on your self-moderated thread but you'd delete the post again.

Have a nice day

Aalborg aka rikkejohn Hero member that once tried to sell an account only to have this moron go beyond "wondering" to actually lying.

The account could still be bought, 100 BTC to you QS, 0.45 to anyone else.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: