Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to exchange paypal for 120$ bitcoins  (Read 574 times)
Tlee88 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:42:23 AM

Hi,
i would like to exchange with someone bitcoins for paypal . i will pay by paypal gift , submit your offer , i wont trade with 86% or lower preev plus rates.

Please pm me or post below the offer.

thanks

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:46:07 AM

Hi,
i would like to exchange with someone bitcoins for paypal . i will pay by paypal gift , submit your offer , i wont trade with 86% or lower preev plus rates.

thanks

Gift or not, Paypal can be reversed.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:51:05 AM

Hi,

thanks

In other words, you will likely not be able to buy bitcoin here for paypal, sorry.

Why? Because you could tell paypal you were scammed and the charges would be reversed, effectively ripping of the seller. that's totally against what bitcoin is about. Are you really a sr. member or did you buy that account?  Huh

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:02:54 AM

Hi,

thanks

i see, so paypal is reserved ? ok , lets use some escrow . Im sr member here also.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:04:28 AM

Hi,

thanks

i see, so paypal is reserved ? ok , lets use some escrow . Im sr member here also.
Unless you are willing to allow the escrow to hold onto the bitcoin for 6+ months then escrow is not going to protect the seller.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 01:04:58 AM

Hi,

thanks

You're a Sr. member but you don't understand using escrow doesn't help at all against charging back up to 6 months after the deal was closed (and in which board to publish)?
Was your account hacked again by any chance?

Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:05:53 AM

Hi,

thanks

In other words, you will likely not be able to buy bitcoin here for paypal, sorry.

Why? Because you could tell paypal you were scammed and the charges would be reversed, effectively ripping of the seller. that's totally against what bitcoin is about. Are you really a sr. member or did you buy that account?  Huh

This is my account for sometime ago now , paypal had its own risks , but it also have a feature called chargebacks , anyways my paypal is USA based : for verification i needed credit card and bank account in usa.

We can use escrow as well.

But if it is risky in your way of seeing it no problem.

Thanks

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:06:12 AM

Hi,

thanks

Escrow will only protect you, not the seller unless the escrow holds the coins for 180 days. I don't see it happening so, escrow in this case is worthless.
As a Senior member, you should already know this. Are you sure you didn't buy/steal this account?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:09:52 AM

Hi,

thanks

Escrow will only protect you, not the seller unless the escrow holds the coins for 180 days. I don't see it happening so, escrow in this case is worthless.
As a Senior member, you should already know this. Are you sure you didn't buy/steal this account?

yes im sure this is my account , why would you think this is isnt my account , only because i want to exchange my paypal funds for bitcoins?

If this is the reason , then dont take the my offer plus i will find another way to buy bitcoins with paypal cause it isnt safe , it doesnt matter this thread now. thanks

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:11:02 AM

Hi,

thanks

yes im sure this is my account , why would you think this is isnt my account , only because i want to exchange my paypal funds for bitcoins?

If this is the reason , then dont take the my offer plus i will find another way to buy bitcoins with paypal cause it isnt safe , it doesnt matter this thread now. thanks

The big reason is in your Trust. Have you not looked at it lately?

Albert Einstein
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:11:46 AM

Hi,

thanks

I think one reason why people may think your account is hacked is because it's real owner apparently did a really shitty job at securing it in the past
Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:15:19 AM

Hi,

thanks

I think one reason why people may think your account is hacked is because it's real owner apparently did a really shitty job at securing it in the past

Ok , then i forgot about you . lol , but yeah , you are right , my account was hacked dangerously. I got back my account by contacting support here , and now its ok.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: