Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:22:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOBSURPLUS IS IN CHARGE, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...  (Read 2881 times)
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:24:22 AM

Well, the piece of sh*t individual who is Adam Guarbuez or whatever the name of the fatso nazi is, has given the "reins", so to speak, of the forum ANN account to Bobsurplus. He is the censor in the thread. Mind you, as already warned weeks ago, Bob and the fatso-nazo have already cashed in most of their free coins. Now it is time for the crumbs that the seconds will produce... because, unfortunately, there are still a few idiots left willing to donate to these two despicable individuals.

My guess is that the crumbs will amount to very little and that this is going the way of "huge" faster than a speeding bullet.

Once again Bob, you lose. Got you on time earlier this month; I was here on time also, so the profits ore quickly disappearing.

I'll be hawking over you next endeavors too. Count on it!
stallion

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:58:41 AM

I do believe that account Bobsurplus was already many times sold.

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:07:43 AM

I do believe that account Bobsurplus was already many times sold.

Nah, it's him alright. And he is in charge of the VIRAL thread. I KNOW Bob... he falls very easily in all the traps...
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:41:35 PM

Its time to call the cops and tell everything Bobsurpls did, lots of Governmental force are already fight this filth it depends on all of us if we want to keep this forum clean or just keep hunting their P&D scams.

He's nothing but a sideshow now. Everyone is aware of him now and those who stick around deserve to get the shaft... which they will.

Oh and the law will indeed catch up with him, no question about that. Sooner rather than later.
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:06:22 PM

Its time to call the cops and tell everything Bobsurpls did, lots of Governmental force are already fight this filth it depends on all of us if we want to keep this forum clean or just keep hunting their P&D scams.

Here he is avoiding taxes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=986018.0

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:34:05 PM

you don't think they have been watching him for years already ? ..keeping tabs on the usual crew
I'd say there is a very high chance the forum has been been infiltrated by the US fed's at some point
and most likely when one of the numerous so called forum hacks occurred.
don't forget that all the USA needs is a request and the site owner has to by law hand over the keys..

this happens in P2P all the time.. cops come knocking and the guy(s) hand over what ever the cops want.
this is in no way paranoia either it's public record and why would Altcoins be any exception compared to P2P (File Sharing / Piracy)
after all it's the same various branches of Govt. that tracks both..

If I was the Dept. of Homeland security I'd do what they have done many times before and that is..
show up at Bitcointalk forum owners house with a warrant and a bunch of men in black with badges
and then tell him we have a warrant and you either cooperate or we haul you to jail on the spot..
Mr. Bitcointalk says ok.... what do you want ?
They say we want a periodic dump of the forum database and the server logs.
Then just take the site offline.. say it was hacked and copy the SQL database (this forum has *supposedly been hacked many times before)
And in other (*P2P related) cases the site owner just goes along with it because it's a better option than sitting in Guantanamo Bay LOL

It's all about probability and the scenario I proposed is likely.

FUD first & ask questions later™
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:39:27 PM

The guy has been doxed numerous times, they know Robert Duskes and what he has done but his family have connections with people in power and quite possibly he is here being paid to do exactly what he has been doing for all this time. Notice how someone scams a few dollars and their account lights up red, then our friend bob steals/scams hundreds of btc and not a mark on his account lol What he does he does it good and if people keep feeding him why won't he continue. barabbas good job as usual.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:12:40 AM

LOL, Just found this thread now. What a joke yall are.
It's like bobsurplus hater hour up in this bitch.
I just wanna know why all you guys dont understand that what I do here is no different then from what anyone does here.
I invest in coins, take profit and move along. Sometimes I get paid to promote coins and earn an income that way and most of those occasions I end up investing in the project I'm promoting.
What's so bad about that? Why am I the bad guy?

Grin

GO!

EDIT: PS. My account has never been for sale but for the cool price of five hundred thousand USD it can belong to anyone.

Wink
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:58:53 AM

I just wanna know why all you guys dont understand that what I do here is no different then from what anyone does here.
I invest in coins, take profit and move along. Sometimes I get paid to promote coins and earn an income that way and most of those occasions I end up investing in the project I'm promoting.

Grin

GO!

EDIT: PS. My account has never been for sale but for the cool price of five hundred thousand USD it can belong to anyone.

Wink

Your account and you Bobby, Bob, Robert, are worth nothing. I have made sure of that. I have run you out of several scams and schemes of late and I will continue haunting you. Because, Bobby, Bob, Robert, what you do is beyond regrettable. Actually you, and your scams, are one of the main causes why the alt and crypto world at large are a no-no for regular people, rightfully afraid of scammers like you.

If what you do were "promoting a coin", even if paid for it, that would be more than ok... as long as you disclose it -you know, like in the regular world?-, the amount you are perceiving and the strings, if any, attached to your involvement. As it is, probably you got half a million coins from the fatso nazo for "promoting" his scam and you were selling those free coins all along while you were lying and telling people you were buying. Worse yet, you don't even care if what the coin that pays yow pretends to be is a scam itself -which is the case 100% of the time, otherwise they would run from you like the plague that you represent-. So, in this exact words: you, Bobby, Bob, Robert, are and unequivocal sign of scam in crypto. Therefore you are OUT!

Bye bye Bobby, Bob, Robert. Watch that the door doesnt hit you in the ass ok?
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:20:51 PM

Grin

GO!

Wink

Those with influence are loved and/or hated. Just take it as a compliment because it shows that you make a difference. That's more than most of us can say. Smiley

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:02:05 PM

Grin

GO!

Wink

Sometimes I get paid to promote coins

exactly and much more..
you are in cahoots with coin cloners who have no intention of making a viable currency.
nothing but a short term Ponzi to pick up some cash and you and your crew of buddies do it dishonestly !
one key way is pretending you have grandiose plans.. "Crypt retirement savings plan" ring a bell ?
it's funny you have the nerve to try and defend your actions and say we're no different.
unlike you there is no records tying me to the same behavior you have been caught doing.. so nice try bud LOL

Pumping is the same as a Ponzi scheme or Pyramid scheme and outright manipulation that's serve no purpose but to inflate and dump.
Your Pump and dump group tactics are cancerous to crypto and you single handidly have been responsible for a lot of why this scene is so dead.
And I laugh at you and say yet again your the dumb one not us because you ruined a good thing for peanuts.. chump change really.
scamming this small community out of our bitcoin with clone coins and shenanigans and market manipulation etc
got you a lot of Bitcoin.. FROM US the usual guys who are into this crap heavily.
And if you used your brain you could have attracted the whole entire world and made 800,00% times the profit you have.
You and your coin cloner buddies and the exchanges etc..

you guys blew it and I hope your happy struttin' around with a mitful of pocket change thinking your a big Playa LOL
A smart person as you put "paid to advertise coins" would attract new users rather than trying to drain us dry here at the forum etc
1 Richard Branson added to our scene would be worth more than scamming 900 kids from their 1 or 2 bitcoin.
Think of all the people who actually have money out there that *COULD be involved in this stuff.
Jerk off to your ohhhh soooo leet Bitcoin profits and realize you could have helped turn Crypto into a multi Trillion dollar economy
bringing in the worlds financial communities instead you fucked it up bad and created a scene that is vulgar and embarrassing.
Feel like a big shot ? I have a few quarters and pennies in my pocket want that too ?

and don't even..
a google search or a search on this forum links you directly to the mob of tards pulling all this crap.. so there is no denying squat buddy boy.

AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 08:03:22 PM

Reading Grin
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:19:49 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 12:34:20 AM by altcoinUK

Grin

GO!

Wink

exactly and much more..
you are in cahoots with coin cloners who have no intention of making a viable currency.
nothing but a short term Ponzi to pick up some cash and you and your crew of buddies do it dishonestly !
one key way is pretending you have grandiose plans.. "Crypt retirement savings plan" ring a bell ?
it's funny you have the nerve to try and defend your actions and say we're no different.
unlike you there is no records tying me to the same behavior you have been caught doing.. so nice try bud LOL

Pumping is the same as a Ponzi scheme or Pyramid scheme and outright manipulation that's serve no purpose but to inflate and dump.
Your Pump and dump group tactics are cancerous to crypto and you single handidly have been responsible for a lot of why this scene is so dead.
And I laugh at you and say yet again your the dumb one not us because you ruined a good thing for peanuts.. chump change really.
scamming this small community out of our bitcoin with clone coins and shenanigans and market manipulation etc
got you a lot of Bitcoin.. FROM US the usual guys who are into this crap heavily.
And if you used your brain you could have attracted the whole entire world and made 800,00% times the profit you have.

you guys blew it and I hope your happy struttin' around with a mitful of pocket change thinking your a big Playa LOL
A smart person as you put "paid to advertise coins" would attract new users rather than trying to drain us dry here at the forum etc
1 Richard Branson added to our scene would be worth more than scamming 900 kids from their 1 or 2 bitcoin.
Think of all the people who actually have money out there that *COULD be involved in this stuff.
Jerk off to your ohhhh soooo leet Bitcoin profits and realize you could have helped turn Crypto into a multi Trillion dollar economy
bringing in the worlds financial communities instead you fucked it up bad and created a scene that is vulgar and embarrassing.
Feel like a big shot ? I have a few quarters and pennies in my pocket want that too ?

and don't even..
a google search or a search on this forum links you directly to the mob of tards pulling all this crap.. so there is no denying squat buddy boy.

Well said. Quite true that alt crypto could have been very big by attracting the real world investment money with a decent attitude. Instead of making this an attractive place for investment money - as you summarized quite nicely - Bob scams his 1-2 BTC audience. Unfortunately, the place is fucked up for now, but it could change very quickly once real tech start attract real world investment. Once a big, Richard Branson calibre investor come through then the rest will follow and then Bob will be irrelevant in that process.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:26:39 AM

Grin

GO!

Wink

Your account and you Bobby, Bob, Robert, are worth nothing. I have made sure of that. I have run you out of several scams and schemes of late and I will continue haunting you. Because, Bobby, Bob, Robert, what you do is beyond regrettable. Actually you, and your scams, are one of the main causes why the alt and crypto world at large are a no-no for regular people, rightfully afraid of scammers like you.

If what you do were "promoting a coin", even if paid for it, that would be more than ok... as long as you disclose it -you know, like in the regular world?-, the amount you are perceiving and the strings, if any, attached to your involvement. As it is, probably you got half a million coins from the fatso nazo for "promoting" his scam and you were selling those free coins all along while you were lying and telling people you were buying. Worse yet, you don't even care if what the coin that pays yow pretends to be is a scam itself -which is the case 100% of the time, otherwise they would run from you like the plague that you represent-. So, in this exact words: you, Bobby, Bob, Robert, are and unequivocal sign of scam in crypto. Therefore you are OUT!

Bye bye Bobby, Bob, Robert. Watch that the door doesnt hit you in the ass ok?

You're just a troll. LOL, if me and my account are worth nothing then why do you go around starting threads about me?  Huh

You never busted any coin, play or investment I've ever been on. Not once. Sure you follow me around like a lonely troll to the coins im invested in publicly and try to call it out as a scam bla bla bla.
How's that been working for you man?  Grin

My pockets just keep filling up with btc, so many btc I dont know what to do with them. I actually think you and your trolling been fattening them up. You see, every time you post my name, start a thread or make your wild claims the Bob persona just grows & more people are aware of me, aware that the coins I invest in see movement and know that if I want to make something happen it'll get done.
 Smiley

Thanks man, Thanks for this thread, thanks for the trolling and thanks for helping my pockets get fatter.
 Wink

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:27:34 AM

Grin

GO!

Wink

Those with influence are loved and/or hated. Just take it as a compliment because it shows that you make a difference. That's more than most of us can say. Smiley

Thanks bud, I do. I just like feeding the trolls!  Grin
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:42:08 AM

Grin

GO!

Wink

exactly and much more..

and don't even..

Cahoots, ponzi, cloners ect... Dont make me laugh man. You sound like Matlock.

I'll have you know I do indeed bring in real money from the outside. I do it on almost every coin I ever invest in. I always advise my friends to invest. Most of them make money most of the time, the get in and out and make money. I'm sure I've brought more real FIAT into BTC then you have. I also spend my btc, unlike most. Spending my btc helps the community, helps bring in new vendors, and keep the old ones. I been in this game a while, I seen it all but what I do is no different then from what anyone else here with half a brain would do. I make money. The coins I've been invested in are all still here today. Each and every one (except 1), and a fair portion of them are traded on bittrex as a verified coin. That means it's got a POD and at least 6 months of trading without ever being delisted. All the coins I've invested in still have working devs, communities, and a presence on the forum. So wanna tell me why I'm bad for crypto?

You blame me because I get into a coin, make some money and leave.. FUCK YOU! That my right to do that! I dont need to be a life long cheerleader for every coin I invest!

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:52:57 AM

You blame me because I get into a coin, make some money and leave.. FUCK YOU! That my right to do that! I dont need to be a life long cheerleader for every coin I invest!

Some might blame you because you hold an ICO for a coin, but instead of being honest, in addition to coins allocated in premine, you scam by buying into your own ICO (i.e. free coins), take 600-700 BTC of investors' money, don't do any of the work you were supposed to, just take the money and run while dumping the premine + scammed ICO coins. Surprised you're still alive tbh.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:14:07 AM

Some might blame you because you hold an ICO for a coin, but instead of being honest, in addition to coins allocated in premine, you scam by buying into your own ICO (i.e. free coins), take 600-700 BTC of investors' money, don't do any of the work you were supposed to, just take the money and run while dumping the premine + scammed ICO coins. Surprised you're still alive tbh.

He did all that because I corraled him and he had no choice but come out clean. It was exploding anyway. And by come out "clean" I mean confess to everything. Thoroughly. Otherwise he would continue scamming the people at Pay for months...

He doesn't like to admit it, of course, but I have run him out of a couple others recently, including the last one, VIRAL, where he hasn't been able to make any decent money because of MOI. And it will go on, Bobby, Bob, Robert. Right until you are either in jail or wake up hanging by your balls from a not so soft thread. Preted as you will but Bobsurplus is done. And so are you, Robert.

How is it working for me? Famously. I am warning people of scammers like you wherever I find them -and believe you me, there's no shortage- AND, at the same time, I am doing quite alright investing ... not just in the good -very rare- projects but also in others that I consider scams, like ALL the hiper stakers. But I warn everyone just the same and tell them, openly that I trade them because they are scams, but tradeable scams. I never lie Bobby, Bob, Robert, you should know that by now.

I hope I'll detect you in some other endeavor of your soon enough. Looked for you today in ARCH and was somewhat surprised you werent there... Maybe I did not look deep enough? Nah, you are very little, by now insignificant really. But there are plenty others taking your place. And they are all my targets, just like you.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:46:55 PM

Bob I am poor basically but I don't feel like a failure.
I have never owned a car for example and you mentioned you had a BMW (from coin profits) before no ?
Money != success

I will die with some integrity and dignity.
If you can do what you have been doing in good faith and look in the mirror then good luck to you.
My point was more what *could have been done vs what has transpired in the Altcoin scene the last couple years.
Not trying to blame you only either but the community at large.. you guys drove the ship aground.
and just like I said years ago over and over you would all fumble over yourselves pointing the blame on others.. and here we are.
We're no different ?
Sorry buddy but YOU are the one making LOTS of money at this stuff "Advertising" or "Pumping" clone coins.

They say follow the money.. I think Matlock said that Wink

shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:08:21 AM

I told you guys that his family has connections. That's why he's still here. He will never leave or believe that what he's doing is wrong. He is a psychopath and I'm sure he even tortures little animals for fun.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄