Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:32:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Man, this is low  (Read 3305 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:56:18 PM

I liked how coins started claiming they were donating / funding research for the Ebola disease when it hit the news.
Then I explained in detail how it's funded by a branch of the USA Dept Of Defense *exclusively
and the only two labs that have the permit to work on a treatment / vaccine are based in Canada and the USA.
Both working on 2 different *cures.. one needing 1 dose and includes prevention (Canada) and the other needing 2 or more doses.
and I went on and on and then asked so uhh where is the money going ?
Can you show us all proof you are donating money to the US DOD dept. ? If your not sending it there your not working on the cure.. simple.
And of course I got the run around.. scammers busted.

Like the so called various "Green" coins that make up lies about planting Trees for carbon coin credits.. pure bullshit !

They use anything they can like hey an Earthquake in Nepal happened let's make an Earthquake donation related coin LOL
Hell even well known legit charities are notorious for spending only small portions of the donations they get on actual charity.
They usually spend most of it on generating more funding and padding each others pockets and the Africans get 10 cents on the dollar for water etc..
if their lucky LOL
The Music industry is the same too the very best and most popular artists reach a cap of around a penny on the dollar for record sales.
and the bands who don't reach record sales quotas get far less than that.. which is why they rely so much on touring and merch sales.
The usual bs around our spinnig lump of shit we call earth.. and we're all just the maggots, 7 billion of them scurrying around feeding.

FUD first & ask questions later™
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 08:29:08 PM

I liked how coins started claiming they were donating / funding research for the Ebola disease when it hit the news.
Then I explained in detail how it's funded by a branch of the USA Dept Of Defense *exclusively
and the only two labs that have the permit to work on a treatment / vaccine are based in Canada and the USA.
Both working on 2 different *cures.. one needing 1 dose and includes prevention (Canada) and the other needing 2 or more doses.
Can you show us all proof you are donating money to the US DOD dept. ? If your not sending it there your not working on the cure.. simple.

Like the so called various "Green" coins that make up lies about planting Trees for carbon coin credits.. pure bullshit !

They use anything they can like hey an Earthquake in Nepal happened let's make an Earthquake donation related coin LOL
Hell even well known legit charities are notorious for spending only small portions of the donations they get on actual charity.
They usually spend most of it on generating more funding and padding each others pockets and the Africans get 10 cents on the dollar for water etc..
if their lucky LOL
The Music industry is the same too the very best and most popular artists reach a cap of around a penny on the dollar for record sales.
and the bands who don't reach record sales quotas get far less than that.. which is why they rely so much on touring and merch sales.
The usual bs around our spinnig lump of shit we call earth.. and we're all just the maggots, 7 billion of them scurrying around feeding.

^

This.

Btw FAIL will soon try to change the game...

BTI4LIFE

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:38:21 PM

if their lucky LOL

^GOOD TO SEE YOU MY FRIEND!!!! #BACKINTHESADDLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:37:14 PM

if their lucky LOL

^

This.

FAIL soon™

Spots is right around 90% of the time, the other 10% is bullshit.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 11:22:31 PM

FAIL soon™

Can you please explain what are you trying to imply? Probably that I am full of shit for example?

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:58:05 AM

FAIL soon™

Can you please explain what are you trying to imply? Probably that I am full of shit for example?

Oh was just joking around, a little bit of FUD of the Coin being called FAIL and using soon Smiley

Everyone's full of shit?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 09:21:08 AM

FAIL soon™

Oh was just joking around, a little bit of FUD of the Coin being called FAIL and using soon Smiley

Everyone's full of shit?

That's the main problem of most of the people who are looking at FAIL.
They see the name, which frankly speaking is one of the most unique in cryptoworld.
Btw, FailArmy is part of "Jukin media" and "Jukin media" are "joke", but joke with over 9.5 million subscribers and 10.5 billion views.
And if you ask me - this is not looking like a joke.

You see... I am talking about pretty serious project and I think that people here should help each other and respect their work instead making fun of it.
For example - pnoch is lead FAIL dev. I can name at least 3 developers of relatively famous coins who laughed about FAIL, but asked him for help.

It is hard to achieve something significant with being honest and work with people who are not BTC-mercenaries so in that aspect FAIL does currently look like a joke.
But this is just temporary situation.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:03:27 AM

FAIL soon™

Everyone's full of shit?

That's the main problem of most of the people who are looking at FAIL.
They see the name, which frankly speaking is one of the most unique in cryptoworld.
Btw, FailArmy is part of "Jukin media" and "Jukin media" are "joke", but joke with over 9.5 million subscribers and 10.5 billion views.
And if you ask me - this is not looking like a joke.

You see... I am talking about pretty serious project and I think that people here should help each other and respect their work instead making fun of it.
For example - pnoch is lead FAIL dev. I can name at least 3 developers of relatively famous coins who laughed about FAIL, but asked him for help.

It is hard to achieve something significant with being honest and work with people who are not BTC-mercenaries so in that aspect FAIL does currently look like a joke.
But this is just temporary situation.

lol, I do development on PayCon, same deal.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 10:08:29 AM

I know and if we are talking straight - PayCon's name is even more ridiculous than FAIL, don't you agree? Smiley
Frankly speaking, I don't think it will go anywhere. You can have some fun for some months and thats it.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:31:17 AM

I know and if we are talking straight - PayCon's name is even more ridiculous than FAIL, don't you agree? Smiley
Frankly speaking, I don't think it will go anywhere. You can have some fun for some months and thats it.

Could say the same thing about FAIL "no one will buy it because it's built by a bunch of people who called it FAIL only because they got caught holding bags through their own greed and lack of research"

If you want the hard truth, it's the POW that will kill FAIL, not the name Smiley
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 10:51:02 AM

Could say the same thing about FAIL "no one will buy it because it's built by a bunch of people who called it FAIL only because they got caught holding bags through their own greed and lack of research"

If you want the hard truth, it's the POW that will kill FAIL, not the name Smiley

You are very far from the truth. It was created by some anonymous guy, because of the numerous useless coins launched. We took it over with different idea. And we are not bunch of people... we are trying to be among the most honest and transparent people in here. We are bunch of let's say "virtual friends".

Btw, for the most of the people who are not buying certain coins, Litecoin for example is a shitcoin. But you see.. they are missing the most important thing in one cryptocurrency - adoption.
You can't expect DUMDUMGUMGUM coin to be adopted no matter what features has.

And if you want the hard truth - FAIL will never die as a coin as long as we are involved in cryptocurrencies and they exist, because you see, we are not pricing our work in satoshi.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:15:38 AM

You are very far from the truth. It was created by some anonymous guy, because of the numerous useless coins launched. We took it over with different idea. And we are not bunch of people... we are trying to be among the most honest and transparent people in here. We are bunch of let's say "virtual friends".

Btw, for the most of the people who are not buying certain coins, Litecoin for example is a shitcoin. But you see.. they are missing the most important thing in one cryptocurrency - adoption.

And if you want the hard truth - FAIL will never die as a coin as long as we are involved in cryptocurrencies and they exist, because you see, we are not pricing our work in satoshi.

Woah there nelly! Struck a nerve there!

Innovative does not make a coin. A coining be used by the world that make a coin.
UFCkid

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:15:54 AM

Very well said. FAIL will not fail.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 11:39:29 AM

Innovative does not make a coin. A coining be used by the world that make a coin.

Don't worry, I am calm, but I am passionate. Smiley

This is the probably the most important thing you said, but it also seems that you are contradict to yourself.

FAILURE is part of everyone's life, and if you can't see that it can be adopted as fun and even charity, than you do not really believe in adoption.

We are talking about something far greater than bunch of bagholders. Smiley

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:14:28 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 06:31:09 PM by Crestington

Don't worry, I am calm, but I am passionate. Smiley

This is the probably the most important thing you said, but it also seems that you are contradict to yourself.

FAILURE is part of everyone's life, and if you can't see that it can be adopted as fun and even charity, than you do not really believe in adoption.

We are talking about something far greater than bunch of bagholders. Smiley

lol, that is the most important thing Mr. Garza said about PayCoin before it lost 99.9% of it's value.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 06:38:36 PM

I would take that comparison as an insult and will no longer reply to your sarcastic comments.

Best of luck.

Manipulator

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Moving markets!

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:20:51 PM

Crypto is like the wild west. Pretty much anything goes. Not for the Lilly liveried or faint of heart.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:55:58 PM

I would take that comparison as an insult and will no longer reply to your sarcastic comments.

Best of luck.

Everyone believes the Coins they are holding will be the grandest thing because they are holding them and working on it and want it to be worth more. What IS important is first and foremost the profitability of the Blockchain itself through it's rewards, then it's features and innovation, what you can use it for, and finally it's marketing. Never use soon™ because it doesn't mean anything, what is important is now™ and what has already been done.

This is atleast somewhat on-topic because this "onecoin" Ponzi scheme thing lacks this important factor, if they are going to be advantaging improvised children then it would be done with full transparency and just do it instead of saying it will be done.

Makes sense?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:37:30 PM

Everyone believes the Coins they are holding will be the grandest thing because they are holding them and working on it and want it to be worth more. What IS important is first and foremost the profitability of the Blockchain itself through it's rewards, then it's features and innovation, what you can use it for, and finally it's marketing. Never use soon™ because it doesn't mean anything, what is important is now™ and what has already been done.

This is atleast somewhat on-topic because this "onecoin" Ponzi scheme thing lacks this important factor, if they are going to be advantaging improvised children then it would be done with full transparency and just do it instead of saying it will be done.

Makes sense?

No.

Was the profitability of the Blockchain of Bitcoin important back in let's say 2010? First you are comparing me with impudent scammer like Garza, and now you presume that I think like an average bagholder.

This thread is not about our thoughts on how the things should be done. I posted here because some dutch guy insulted my home country in the comments of the article posted from the OP. But if you want my opinion then I can say you are very wrong. You put profit, features and innovations before adoption and marketing. The concept "now" does not present in any serious business and cryptocurrencies for that matter. NOW they can deliver you some features and innovations, but tomorrow people who did it will be most likely gone. What matters is tomorrow, not now. And features and innovations doesn't mean s*it if you don't have adoption and good marketing. Here are the only simple things, which you need:

1. Good idea.
2. Team with honest, dedicated and even stubborn people, which provide confidence to their "investors".
3. Strong network.
4. Marketing and adoption.

That's it.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:46:38 PM

Makes sense?

No.

Was the profitability of the Blockchain of Bitcoin important back in let's say 2010? First you are comparing me with impudent scammer like Garza, and now you presume that I think like an average bagholder.

This thread is not about our thoughts on how the things should be done. I posted here because some dutch guy insulted my home country in the comments of the article posted from the OP. But if you want my opinion then I can say you are very wrong. You put profit, features and innovations before adoption and marketing. The concept "now" does not present in any serious business and cryptocurrencies for that matter. NOW they can deliver you some features and innovations, but tomorrow people who did it will be most likely gone. What matters is tomorrow, not now. And features and innovations doesn't mean s*it if you don't have adoption and good marketing. Here are the only simple things, which you need:

1. Good idea.
2. Team with honest, dedicated and even stubborn people, which provide confidence to their "investors".
3. Strong network.
4. Marketing and adoption.

That's it.

You forgot a sense of humor and a thick skin, why do you care about peoples opinion? This is the internet and it's all bullshit but right now you are spending time replying and getting sucked into people trolling you when you could be working on the future, instead of just talking about it.

You put profit, features and innovations before adoption and marketing

People only care about profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: