Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone experience with GigaHash.org?  (Read 8720 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:41:10 PM

No the roi is about 300 days. I'm at 23.19% ROI at the moment. But so far i had no issues with the company. And the 180 days from paypal are not over. So if they scam i can have my money back. All worked fine for me.

And when they scam or the difficulty goes up in between day 181 and 300?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LsHallo (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 09:05:33 PM

No the roi is about 300 days. I'm at 23.19% ROI at the moment. But so far i had no issues with the company. And the 180 days from paypal are not over. So if they scam i can have my money back. All worked fine for me.

Yes i thought about that already. It's the risk. I take it. It's only $20 i can afford to lose them. And i already got 0.02 of 0.1 BTC back. So i don't lose the whole $20. It was the only company, that accepted paypal. So i gone with them.
If there are investments without a risk there aren't many. If there are some.
Habeler876

Activity: 624

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 09:46:43 PM

Yes i thought about that already. It's the risk. I take it. It's only $20 i can afford to lose them. And i already got 0.02 of 0.1 BTC back. So i don't lose the whole $20. It was the only company, that accepted paypal. So i gone with them.

Since it's just 20$ at stake, i wouldn't sweat about it. But i still wouldn't advise any great investments to be placed in the cloud mining for the obvious reason;
It seams to me like those type of people that sell money making techniques instead of utilizing them, i mean, if it's to be profitable; why are they selling their mining power?
And there's that chance of the service going under. All things considered, it seams too risky to be a smart investment in the long run if you ask me, but good luck to you tho.

LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:55:39 PM

Since it's just 20$ at stake, i wouldn't sweat about it. But i still wouldn't advise any great investments to be placed in the cloud mining for the obvious reason;
It seams to me like those type of people that sell money making techniques instead of utilizing them, i mean, if it's to be profitable; why are they selling their mining power?
And there's that chance of the service going under. All things considered, it seams too risky to be a smart investment in the long run if you ask me, but good luck to you tho.
Yes i'm not too curious about that amount. I'm staying relaxed. If i make $0.01 profit i'm happy. And if i only get 50% roi it's sad but it's ok for me. I didn't expected the big rewards and wins.
manutdfan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:23:36 AM

Just bought a 100 units for $44 on the GHASH2 cloud using PayPal. But got only the PayPal receipt.

It's been over an hour. No order invoice/payment receipt from gigahash guys yet. Nor any transaction details in my profile.

Somebody pls tell me that I did not get fucking conned  Cry
Did you read all conditions? Your email address from paypal has to match your gigahash.org email address. And something else. I don't remember more.

yeah everything matches.

i did everything down to the last detail but they still haven't fulfilled my order yet. it's been 3 days now.

sent them mails no response yet. looks like those fuckers ripped me off.

worst thing there was no order # or invoice/ payment receipt from their end. just my paypal generated receipt.

they have not even logged the transaction in  my 'recent orders' those cheats.
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:38:31 AM

Just bought a 100 units for $44 on the GHASH2 cloud using PayPal. But got only the PayPal receipt.

It's been over an hour. No order invoice/payment receipt from gigahash guys yet. Nor any transaction details in my profile.

Somebody pls tell me that I did not get fucking conned  Cry
Did you read all conditions? Your email address from paypal has to match your gigahash.org email address. And something else. I don't remember more.

yeah everything matches.

i did everything down to the last detail but they still haven't fulfilled my order yet. it's been 3 days now.

sent them mails no response yet. looks like those fuckers ripped me off.

worst thing there was no order # or invoice/ payment receipt from their end. just my paypal generated receipt.

they have not even logged the transaction in  my 'recent orders' those cheats.

If i were you, i would wait 7 days and then contact paypal to get my money back. Thats the advantage your paypal order has. So your money isn't lost.
manutdfan

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:46:27 PM

@LsHallo

thanx a ton bro! i had no idea about that facility@paypal. hv set my alarm for the 21st.
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:24:30 PM

@LsHallo

thanx a ton bro! i had no idea about that facility@paypal. hv set my alarm for the 21st.
You have 180 days to do that. After that your payment is "confirmed". So we were wondering, why they didn't have a 180 day lock to withdrawals after a purchase with paypal.
manutdfan

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:35:25 PM

gigahash executed my order a few hours after my last post. mining's underway and received my first payout too. thank goodness!

@LsHallo that's a good point abt the 180 days. got me thinking abt it too.

seems like gigahash guys still got a lot of work left to do regarding transparency and some really basic stuff.

apparently it's a lifetime contract but there's no sign of any form of agreement or terms & conditions not even an acknowledgement email. not to mention the complete absence of any order # or invoice while purchasing hashes.

even now i don't feel any sense of security with them. though their intentions might be genuine, lack of such basic features will scare off people mistaking it for another east european ponzi scheme.

LoL for all i know that might even be true  Tongue
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:51:00 PM

gigahash executed my order a few hours after my last post. mining's underway and received my first payout too. thank goodness!

seems like gigahash guys still got a lot of work left to do regarding transparency and some really basic stuff.

apparently it's a lifetime contract but there's no sign of any form of agreement or terms & conditions not even an acknowledgement email. not to mention the complete absence of any order # or invoice while purchasing hashes.

even now i don't feel any sense of security with them. though their intentions might be genuine, lack of such basic features will scare off people mistaking it for another east european ponzi scheme.

Nice to hear, it worked for you. Now we both are praying they don't run away with our money. My 180 day period ends on first of december or so. So hopefully they stay the rest of roi period. It would be the first time i roi with a cloudmining company. But before my gigahash account reaches it's roi my hashocean account get's it if all is working fine. So after losing a bit in scrypt.cc i'm back on my way.  Cheesy

And yes as you said. They have a lack of transparency. They simply could add some miner pictures and a link, where you can monitor their hashing results and blocks they found and everything would be fine.
manutdfan

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:24:30 PM

Nice to hear, it worked for you. Now we both are praying they don't run away with our money. My 180 day period ends on first of december or so. So hopefully they stay the rest of roi period. It would be the first time i roi with a cloudmining company. But before my gigahash account reaches it's roi my hashocean account get's it if all is working fine. So after losing a bit in scrypt.cc i'm back on my way.  Cheesy

And yes as you said. They have a lack of transparency. They simply could add some miner pictures and a link, where you can monitor their hashing results and blocks they found and everything would be fine.

same here fingers crossed
manutdfan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:10:49 AM

@LsHallo No payment yesterday. looks like this will be the first one to fold due to bear run in the bitcoin market.
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:22:46 AM

@LsHallo No payment yesterday. looks like this will be the first one to fold due to bear run in the bitcoin market.
Yes i saw, but the last weeks payments all were delayed. So i think/hope it will come today. We had a double payment some time ago already.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:13:02 PM

That has happened before, and is just a convenient excuse that will convince more suckers to try the next one. It would be very easy to prove that the price falling has made it not worth it to run the miners (although it would probably have to be much lower since users are paying for electricity) but no one has asked for proof of anything so far, why stop now.
manutdfan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:54:58 PM

Yes i saw, but the last weeks payments all were delayed. So i think/hope it will come today. We had a double payment some time ago already.

k looks like gigahash will be testing my patience a lot in the coming days.
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:57:56 PM

k looks like gigahash will be testing my patience a lot in the coming days.
Yes i also don't received a payment today or yesterday...  What's going on there?
manutdfan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:04:16 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 09:56:05 PM by manutdfan

That has happened before, and is just a convenient excuse that will convince more suckers to try the next one. It would be very easy to prove that the price falling has made it not worth it to run the miners (although it would probably have to be much lower since users are paying for electricity) but no one has asked for proof of anything so far, why stop now.

yeah man that's what i was worried abt too. hence i restricted myself to 100GH/s with gigahash.

looks like i'll hv to diversify my portfolio. what do you think abt hashnest's pacmic v3 contracts? worth investing?

bitcoin prices are falling daily. if it sinks below $220 am fucked. then it wld be better to buy & hoard bitcoins for the future rather than invest in mining.
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:25:11 PM

There is my money: https://blockchain.info/tx/96c381daf2d793acf6377ca728173132ee9d428af0c1fe5bc83b4696af8c9040
Just received in this second. Two withdrawals at once.
Now i can go to sleep happily Cheesy
manutdfan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:48:02 PM

There is my money: https://blockchain.info/tx/96c381daf2d793acf6377ca728173132ee9d428af0c1fe5bc83b4696af8c9040
Just received in this second. Two withdrawals at once.
Now i can go to sleep happily Cheesy

hahaha sweet dreams...over peanuts  Tongue

it seems like only when ppl complain on this forum do they take notice.

also they are reducing successive payouts. bitcoin's taken a real beating this week. looks like i'll hv to turn to gold again  Undecided
manutdfan

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:50:17 PM

payout skipped by gigahash on 21/08
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: