Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tntswap.com official thread ( support and discussion )  (Read 11480 times)
tntswap (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 01:24:14 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 09:04:15 PM by mprep

[mod note: removed altcoin giveaway spam]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 01:30:01 PM

do you plan on adding BitUSD and other assets too?

where's your TOS & Privacy? Oh and paycoin...  Roll Eyes

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 01:31:13 PM

Yes we will add further assets upon demand from the community. and we are also planning to start voting system for adding currencies.
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 01:38:45 PM

And our legal dep is finalizing the TOS and will be published shortly. And one thing i can assure you prior that none of the wallets of the exchange will be hacked  Grin yes paycoin will be there after all we all learned too much from it and still know holding  Grin from there we learned that wallets are easily hackable and that inspired us to develop tntswap in this way
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 02:28:00 PM

Check out:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076195.new#new
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:48:47 PM

"Legal Department"  Cheesy

Ya, because some random Paycoiner in India creating a Paycoin app has a "Legal Department".

Protip: Stop using dumbass catch phrases from your scamdog hero, Homero Garza.

P.S: Are you the Paycoiner in India that keeps trying to hack my Email?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:00:09 PM

"Legal Department"  Cheesy

Ya, because some random Paycoiner in India creating a Paycoin app has a "Legal Department".

Protip: Stop using dumbass catch phrases from your scamdog hero, Homero Garza.

P.S: Are you the Paycoiner in India that keeps trying to hack my Email?

I think you always think of paycoin and garza go f... the scammers and if possible file a legal case against them instead of wasting time here accusing others.

and i don't think you are a millionaire so that some one will try to hack your email and if someone is trying go and file a complaint instead of crying here

he he he and by legal department we don't mean 100 of lawyers working for us its a team of 2 persons and they are team members Smiley we don't need 100 lawyers to run the exchange. and one advice from me :

Stop posting dumbass worthless comments Smiley
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:07:49 PM

LOL. Touchy?  Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:09:23 PM

LOL. Touchy?  Cheesy

Smiley welcome 

and instead of useless fighting give some valuable advice like which coin you want to see on the tntswap.com or any feature you want to add etc. we will be thankful.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:11:53 PM

hidden WHOIS, no addresses, names, photos, contacts (except mail)...nothing. If something goes wrong, you can just start crying Cry Cry Cry
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:16:35 PM

LOL. Touchy?  Cheesy

Smiley welcome  

and instead of useless fighting give some valuable advice like which coin you want to see on the tntswap.com or any feature you want to add etc. we will be thankful.

A useful feature would be if tntswap did not exist. That way gullible fools will not deposit coins with you and end up losing them.

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:17:54 PM

hidden WHOIS, no addresses, names, photos, contacts (except mail)...nothing. If something goes wrong, you can just start crying Cry Cry Cry

Nothing goes wrong because its fully secure and if it goes wrong you can get complete registration details including our home address from registrar company. Its not a rocket science we are not running cloud mining to run away its an exchange and you can get all the details by just filing a complaint to local authority if someone scammed you Smiley

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:22:01 PM

Nothing goes wrong because its fully secure and if it goes wrong you can get complete registration details including our home address from registrar company. Its not a rocket science we are not running cloud mining to run away its an exchange and you can get all the details by just filing a complaint to local authority if someone scammed you Smiley

Fuck you, anonymous guy in India. Go crawl into your hovel and have a bowl of rat curry.

P.S: You should stick to the Paycoiner crowd on Hashtalk. They are the only ones stupid enough to not see through this sham operation.

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37882/ann-tntswap-com Archive: https://archive.is/U57S7

So, the only thing you are promising is that customer coins will not be stolen by "wallet hacks"?  No promises about stealing or "losing" them in any other way. Unbelievable.

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:29:06 PM

no , you are wrong.

registrant company provide those details only against filled criminal complain and only to police. Because I don't even know, where are you based, also complain to local authority is quite unrealistic. And if you are outside EU, for me as private person also almost impossible..

you want trust from people and you are not even able to provide BASIC info..

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:34:34 PM

no , you are wrong.

registrant company provide those details only against filled criminal complain and only to police. Because I don't even know, where are you based, also complain to local authority is quite unrealistic. And if you are outside EU, for me as private person also almost impossible..

Why U No Trust random anonymous guy in India that has been working with known scammer Homero Joshua Garza on projects? If you have a problem, you just call Gandhi, and he will stage a silent protest in front of tntswap headquarters for you.  Roll Eyes  Grin

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:34:51 PM

no , you are wrong.

Yes that's the thing if something goes wrong you can file complaint with authorities they will do what ever is necessary. And they done it several times look at MTGOX, silkroad etc etc Why everyone want to become james bond and tell me mate if i gave you all the details and something went wrong what will you do at that time also you will report to authorities and they will continue the investigation. And we registered the domain with godaddy not with anonymous provider accepting charges in BTC Sad we paid the fees etc using credit/debit cards and using that at the time of need authorities will be able to easily find us so dont worry about domain privacy and even the great satoshi nakamato is still not revealed his identity Smiley
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:36:45 PM

So no TOS, info, hidden whois and whatnot. 100% scam.

do not use tntswap.com

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:41:24 PM

So no TOS, info, hidden whois and whatnot. 100% scam.

do not use tntswap.com

You are advertising two services and both are privacy protected Smiley

http://who.is/whois/coinomat.com

http://who.is/whois/dadice.com

and thanks for your genuine advice to community regarding tntswap.com Smiley
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:45:46 PM

even the great satoshi nakamato is still not revealed his identity Smiley

oki good, you just showed us, how stupid you are...

I already told it to you so again. If you are outside Europe (from India?), is almost impossible for me as private person to get the money back once you will scam me.

otherwise, don't want to waste time with obvious spam. all - just avoid this shit.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:54:20 PM

Instead of a "Secure API", maybe he really meant "Secure Apu"

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: