Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tntswap.com official thread ( support and discussion )  (Read 11491 times)
tntswap (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:01:13 PM

Instead of a "Secure API", maybe he really meant "Secure Apu"

https://simpsonswiki.com/w/images/thumb/7/7a/Todays_Guns.png/250px-Todays_Guns.png

If you have guts then hack our exchange and prove it else don't waste our time. and all your post will be ignored thanks for your useless time  Grin.

http://screenshots.en.sftcdn.net/en/scrn/84000/84654/are-you-a-moron-8.jpg
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:06:12 PM

If you have guts then hack our exchange and prove it else don't waste our time. and all your post will be ignored thanks for your useless time  Grin.

NEWSFLASH: It does not matter if people can hack your wallet today. This does not mean someone can not do it later, including of course, the usual inside job hacks of exchanges. There is also the issue of you refusing to identify yourself. There is NOTHING stopping you from letting deposits build up and then turning off the website and making off with all of the funds. Get real.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:11:39 PM

https://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/1306/anyone-ready-to-hack-xpy-wallet-of-http-tntswap-com

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:12:46 PM

https://simpsonswiki.com/w/images/thumb/7/7a/Todays_Guns.png/250px-Todays_Guns.png

NEWSFLASH: It does not matter if people can hack your wallet today. This does not mean someone can not do it later, including of course, the usual inside job hacks of exchanges. There is also the issue of you refusing to identify yourself. There is NOTHING stopping you from letting deposits build up and then turning off the website and making off with all of the funds. Get real.

Totally agreed but it does't mean each and every person starting a new service is doing it for scamming others. And from the begining i learned two things clearly in this industry Only invest what you can afford to lose in crypto. ( even bitcoin itself is not safe ) and second thing not keep your funds on any exchange. Second one is more important from mtgox to recent scams we faced lose due to all this and the fucking XPY is main lose we faced. Several times there was a claim that paycoin wallets are hacked so we don't want our users to face the same .

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:13:44 PM

They aren't worried about some nefarious hacker breaking in and stealing everyone's coins, they are worried about you disappearing with all the coins.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:17:53 PM

Totally agreed but it does't mean each and every person starting a new service is doing it for scamming others. And from the begining i learned two things clearly in this industry Only invest what you can afford to lose in crypto. ( even bitcoin itself is not safe ) and second thing not keep your funds on any exchange. Second one is more important from mtgox to recent scams we faced lose due to all this and the fucking XPY is main lose we faced. Several times there was a claim that paycoin wallets are hacked so we don't want our users to face the same .

Newsflash: The Paycoin wallet "hacks" were most likely an inside job. Coins that left the "hacked" wallets visited addresses associated with those in charge. It was just a way to move XPY to exchanges to dump, and blame it on "hackers".

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:23:29 PM

Newsflash: The Paycoin wallet "hacks" were most likely an inside job. Coins that left the "hacked" wallets visited addresses associated with those in charge. It was just a way to move XPY to exchanges to dump, and blame it on "hackers".

yes that's the truth we also know that its not to easy to hack the wallets and you know i personally lost a lot due to the fucking scam coin named XPY and and my investment several thousnad $ are now worth of 10 50 $ and the game is still not over next episode will be the hack of staking wallets that's why i didn't deposited a single coin there and know even i can't login to  zencloud. only faced lose after lose and till now they are even not able to provide a single flawless feature other than dumping the coins on users Sad

oh let it we are here to promote our exchange not to discuss about the XPY . Sad

if you want to blame anymore please continue but keep the XPY away from here
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:25:40 PM

https://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/1306/anyone-ready-to-hack-xpy-wallet-of-http-tntswap-com

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:27:32 PM

wait, this exchange is perfectly safe. no wallet means no wallet can be hacked, right?

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:30:47 PM

wait, this exchange is perfectly safe. no wallet means no wallet can be hacked, right?

I would like to know how coins get from the user to the exchange and from the exchange to the user without the coins ever touching a wallet?

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:31:51 PM

?

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:37:41 PM

?

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:39:11 PM

https://i.imgur.com/FclusUw.png

yes bro, no wallet can be hacked its the truth no entry related to wallet is there in the script even if the hacker get in to the server or server crash due to any reason we will not lose a single coin. Its complete built using no connection to wallet instead of that it operates on connection from wallet. if any one can prove else we can bet on that  
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:40:44 PM

yes bro, no wallet can be hacked its the truth no entry related to wallet is there in the script even if the hacker get in to the server or server crash due to any reason we will not lose a single coin. Its complete built using no connection to wallet instead of that it operates on connection from wallet. if any one can prove else we can bet on that  

so you actually lied about the no wallet thing? there is a wallet after all.

are you perhaps Josh Garza?

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:41:05 PM

LMAO. Don't BTClend and the new Payscam Foundation one (And Mineral?) also say that as well? So, I can start an exchange, and when people send me coins, I just buy Silver Eagles and keep them safely in my ammo can? NO Wallet! Never touches the internet! Perfect!

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:41:28 PM

..even negative promo is promo and bumping this thread again and again may just attract some noobs to send their money..
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:46:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/FclusUw.png

so you actually lied about the no wallet thing? there is a wallet after all.

are you perhaps Josh Garza?

check the post there is no wallet connected to the exchange, no wallet are in the server running the exchange, no wallet entries are there in any file in the exchange server. All the coins are in cold storage if any one can prove else we are open for bet Smiley Don't get confused

and if i have a chance i will fuck the bloody garza and his paycoin Mo.... f......       we didn't do anything wrong but facing questions they are still scamming and no one dare to F... the A.. h....  Huh Angry
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:52:01 PM

..even negative promo is promo and bumping this thread again and again may just attract some noobs to send their money..

It would be impossible as there is no wallet?

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:54:02 PM

Awe. Did your hero Homero rip you off?  Cry
 That does not make it right for you to do something similar to others. Scam setup for an exchange is a setup for a scam. Go troll Hashtalk for victims.

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:55:07 PM

i mean what do u want to know Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: