Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:30:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tntswap.com official thread ( support and discussion )  (Read 11491 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:56:48 PM

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:58:39 PM

I want to know if you are stating that the exchange in unhackable as your co-conspirator/partner is stating.

tntswap (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:08:39 PM

nice terms you are using for him Smiley even he is the only one provided some thing usefull for the community where all other including team paycoin/ foundation / gaw is only involved in stealing and robbing prime nodes.

check the http://cinlet.com  and the community supports him there.

and yes the wallets are un hackable Smiley and ask the team paycoin to prove else by hacking the tntswap wallets like they always done to each others i mean the prime robbers  Grin

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:10:45 PM

What about PexPeppers!! I bet some of his sauces would make a nice hot curry even.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:18:21 PM

nice terms you are using for him Smiley even he is the only one provided some thing usefull for the community where all other including team paycoin/ foundation / gaw is only involved in stealing and robbing prime nodes.

and yes the wallets are un hackable Smiley and ask the team paycoin to prove else by hacking the tntswap wallets like they always done to each others i mean the prime robbers  Grin

Team Paycoin has never had a wallet hacked.  Do you have any references to this information?   

Also Team Paycoin only holds Primes By Proxy through XPY.io.  Do you have any links to this information?

Is it possible to deposit or withdraws or convert/trade funds on your exchange?

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:25:18 PM

It would be impossible as there is no wallet?

so they created another thread asking users to hack wallets (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076195.0) and there are no wallets?

omg.))
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:33:19 PM

Team Paycoin has never had a wallet hacked.  Do you have any references to this information?   

Also Team Paycoin only holds Primes By Proxy through XPY.io.  Do you have any links to this information?

yes it is possible.

and by the way who are this team paycoin are they from the community or they are the guys from the gaw team left gaw after gaw stopped paying them ?

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:34:22 PM

thanks for the negative trust, it's always an honor from a shady company Smiley

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:37:11 PM

yes it is possible.

and by the way who are this team paycoin are they from the community or they are the guys from the gaw team left gaw after gaw stopped paying them ?

Is this thread about your exchange or team paycoin?

What does team paycoin have to do with your exchange?

Does team Paycoin run your exchange?

Are you a member of team paycoin?

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:41:28 PM

This NotaWallet reminds of Homero's NotaFee.  Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:00:42 PM

you are welcome its just return favor to you
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:08:12 PM

Explain how this exchange is 100% secure when you refuse to identify yourself. As far as I know, anything involving Crypto that is run by people who are anonymous is 0% secure, so please explain this.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:09:47 PM

Explain how this exchange is 100% secure when you refuse to identify yourself. As far as I know, anything involving Crypto that is run by people who are anonymous is 0% secure, so please explain this.

Actually it is several anonymous people.

coldcoiner [1:54 PM] 2 legal + me + admin of tntswap + my 2 brothers + and 1 financer

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:10:30 PM

Then simply don't use it mate Smiley always keep distance from the business you suspect Smiley
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:14:04 PM

Then simply don't use it mate Smiley always keep distance from the business you suspect Smiley

Don't worry, I won't. You are here on this forum claiming that this exchange is 100% secure, and I am asking you to explain how this is possible, especially since you refuse to identify yourself. What is to stop YOU from taking funds and disappearing? If there is nothing to stop this, then it is NOT SECURE in the slightest. Either explain your claims, or STFU and GTFO.

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:16:39 PM

Don't worry, I won't. You are here on this forum claiming that this exchange is 100% secure, and I am asking you to explain how this is possible, especially since you refuse to identify yourself. What is to stop YOU from taking funds and disappearing? If there is nothing to stop this, then it is NOT SECURE in the slightest. Either explain your claims, or STFU and GTFO.

taking fund and dissapearing doesn't comes under hack . And if you suspect that we will run away with the funds then at that time you can contact the authorities to take actions thats all i can say . And tell me one thing if we reveal our identity and run away with the money what will you do ?

gaw run away with our money what happened to him ?

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:20:16 PM

taking fund and dissapearing doesn't comes under hack . And if you suspect that we will run away with the funds then at that time you can contact the authorities to take actions thats all i can say . And tell me one thing if we reveal our identity and run away with the money what will you do ?

Again: YOU are asking people to trust YOU with their funds, and you claim that your exchange is 100% secure. If YOU are not trustworthy, then the exchange is not trustworthy. Those that refuse to identify themselves are not trustworthy in the slightest, therefore, your claims are 100% bullshit.

AND: For the record, disappearing with funds does NOT constitute a hack ya stupid fucking moron. It is simple theft.

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:23:47 PM

Again: YOU are asking people to trust YOU with their funds, and you claim that your exchange is 100% secure. If YOU are not trustworthy, then the exchange is not trustworthy. Those that refuse to identify themselves are not trustworthy in the slightest, therefore, your claims are 100% bullshit.

then leave the tread and find some trust worthy exchange that's all we can say.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:27:59 PM

then leave the tread and find some trust worthy exchange that's all we can say.

I am not going anywhere. You came in here and made obvious bullshit claims, and I am asking that you prove them.

Again: Prove that YOU are trustworthy. You are asking people to trust you with their funds, and claiming that they are 100% secure. In order for that to be true, then YOU must be 100% trustworthy. If you are claiming that this is not true, then please explain how an exchange run by people who refuse to even identify themselves is 100% secure. I am certain that an exchange run by people who refuse to identify themselves is 0% secure, so prove me wrong.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:28:57 PM

AND: For the record, disappearing with funds does NOT constitute a hack ya stupid fucking moron. It is simple theft.

miaviator [1:51 PM] Is it possible for a customer who deposits coins to tntswap.com to lose those coins through no fault of their own?

coldcoiner [1:52 PM] no coin lose is not possible at any condition

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: