Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tntswap.com official thread ( support and discussion )  (Read 11480 times)
tntswap (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 10:19:08 PM

If you had the slightest knowledge of Crypto you would know that an address gives NO clues to a hacker, otherwise every wallet out there would be cleaned out every day. I am calling bullshit, because it is obvious pure bullshit. You do not even know anything about what you are pretending to be providing. Provide the address with the 10,000 XPY or remove the announcement of the bounty, apologize for wasting people's time, and remove any insinuation that this fake bounty proves that you are secure and legitimate. Put up or shut up.

its the thread i posted :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076195.msg11498243#msg11498243

you morons show me the word bounty and 10K xpy and i will do what ever you say else shut up and get lost u idiots.  Grin

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/291/3/b/yyyyy_by_mercenario1945-d5i6eg6.gif

By offering 10k XPY if someone can hack your exchange it is a bounty but it's bullshit since you cannot verify you have the bounty.

ok show me 10K xpy in the post else please don't post shit.

Fuck you asshole. Your partner has been posting the 10,000 XPY bounty, and you are here repeating the challenge, and now you want to play bullshit semantics games, as if what your partner says does not apply to what you say. Fuck that and fuck you, you game playing fucking dirtbag that is asking ME to trust you. The only thing you are proving here is that you are NOT in the slightest way trustworthy, which is the OPPOSITE of what you are trying to do- so , please CONTINUE.

you mother fucker who asked you to trust us go and fuck your own ass hole you idiot keep in your limit you morons
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8924

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 10:21:30 PM

and why everyone is so curious about the 10K xpy even i personally have $K xpy in my cryptsy wallet Wink waiting for 20$

I don't know what "$K" means but I'm curious why you hold the coins in your Cryptsy wallet and not on your unbreakable unhackable site.
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

http://puu.sh/i7G8m/6467a7f0e0.png

yes coldcoiner was right Smiley

the former CEO of top rated scam company GAW is here to accuse others Smiley

and i think you lost your mind in calculating prime node xpy generation Smiley thats why you are posting this on here its not posted by me you fool Smiley

above given is the thread posted by me .
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:29:21 PM

If you had the slightest knowledge of Crypto you would know that an address gives NO clues to a hacker, otherwise every wallet out there would be cleaned out every day. I am calling bullshit, because it is obvious pure bullshit. You do not even know anything about what you are pretending to be providing. Provide the address with the 10,000 XPY or remove the announcement of the bounty, apologize for wasting people's time, and remove any insinuation that this fake bounty proves that you are secure and legitimate. Put up or shut up.

you morons show me the word bounty and 10K xpy and i will do what ever you say else shut up and get lost u idiots.  Grin

By offering 10k XPY if someone can hack your exchange it is a bounty but it's bullshit since you cannot verify you have the bounty.

Fuck you asshole. Your partner has been posting the 10,000 XPY bounty, and you are here repeating the challenge, and now you want to play bullshit semantics games, as if what your partner says does not apply to what you say. Fuck that and fuck you, you game playing fucking dirtbag that is asking ME to trust you. The only thing you are proving here is that you are NOT in the slightest way trustworthy, which is the OPPOSITE of what you are trying to do- so , please CONTINUE.

you mother fucker who asked you to trust us go and fuck your own ass hole you idiot keep in your limit you morons

I am not asking anybody to trust me at all. Quite the contrary, whenever I mention something I have noticed I encourage people to look at what I have noticed themselves and form their own conclusions. You, on the other hand, are here asking people (myself included) to trust you with their funds. Now you are freaking out and calling me a Mofo. Well, good for you, go right ahead. Let everyone know what the TNTswap operators are like.

Again: Provide the address of the 10,000 XPY bounty, or do the right thing and remove any mention of it , apologize for wasting people's time, and remove any insinuation that this bogus bounty somehow means that TNTswap is legitimate and secure.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:31:48 PM

Chill out, go grab some curry and kindly FUCK OFF

Go back to your day job, Crypto is not for you.

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 10:36:13 PM

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/291/3/b/yyyyy_by_mercenario1945-d5i6eg6.gif

I am not asking anybody to trust me at all. Quite the contrary, whenever I mention something I have noticed I encourage people to look at what I have noticed themselves and form their own conclusions. You, on the other hand, are here asking people (myself included) to trust you with their funds. Now you are freaking out and calling me a Mofo. Well, good for you, go right ahead. Let everyone know what the TNTswap operators are like.

Again: Provide the address of the 10,000 XPY bounty, or do the right thing and remove any mention of it , apologize for wasting people's time, and remove any insinuation that this bogus bounty somehow means that TNTswap is legitimate and secure.

If you use abusive launguage against me you will get the reply in same way we are not here for begging so that every one can say what ever they need. and its good to maintain your own self respect else others will not do it .

and if you can show my post regarding 10K xpy i will surely apologize but if you are not able to then shut up and leave the tread. i have my own jobs don't free like you guys. And you are not only posting from last several hours to spread awareness you have a motive behind that no one will waste this much of time any where i think you are with the maviator of scam company gaw thats why you are showing thins much intrest in posting negative against us and spreading fuds.

Don't worry do what ever you need to do Smiley

and don't forget to show me my post where i mentioned 10K xpy bounty or i will think that you are getting mad Smiley

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 10:42:49 PM

and why everyone is so curious about the 10K xpy even i personally have $K xpy in my cryptsy wallet Wink waiting for 20$

I don't know what "$K" means but I'm curious why you hold the coins in your Cryptsy wallet and not on your unbreakable unhackable site.

Because i use it for day trading and there was not much volume on our exchange its new and take time to get trust and volume. untill that i have to use exchanges with xpy buy and sell volume to day trade Sad and once we get the volume i will move it to our exchange and enjoy 0% trade fees.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:43:31 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 10:56:14 PM by Crestington

If you use abusive launguage against me you will get the reply in same way we are not here for begging so that every one can say what ever they need. and its good to maintain your own self respect else others will not do it .

and if you can show my post regarding 10K xpy i will surely apologize but if you are not able to then shut up and leave the tread. i have my own jobs don't free like you guys. And you are not only posting from last several hours to spread awareness you have a motive behind that no one will waste this much of time any where i think you are with the maviator of scam company gaw thats why you are showing thins much intrest in posting negative against us and spreading fuds.

Don't worry do what ever you need to do Smiley

and don't forget to show me my post where i mentioned 10K xpy bounty or i will think that you are getting mad Smiley

Wrong again on all points our dear amateur artist, YOU want to be a professional business but are coming HERE and namecalling when being questioned which further tells me you HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE what you are doing because if you had ANY experience with a company, they would FIRE YOU ON THE SPOT for being abusive back to a potential customer.

Still haven't proved your bounty, still backpeddling and trying to shift blame. Why the obsession with GAW and it being a scam? I thought you are holding 10k XPY for $20?

Please continue.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:45:53 PM

@TNTswap: You are here as a representative of TNTswap and have started the official TNTswap thread on this forum. You have posted information about being unhackable, and you and or your partner has posted that this is true because there is 10,000 XPY in a TNTswap wallet, and that anybody that can hack it can have it. What your partner says goes for you as well, unless you want to claim that your super secure exchange is run by guys who are not on the same page, which makes the super secure claim even more ridiculous. Please, continue, you are doing a better job than I can of making it perfectly clear to any potential victim of yours that you are completely untrustworthy and simply a wannabe bullshit artist.

If you want to prove that you are trustworthy , please provide the address of the 10,000 XPY bounty. That would be a small start, and you have dug yourself a hell of a hole to get out of at this point. Otherwise, you should do the right thing and remove ANY mention of it, apologize for wasting people's time, and remove any insinuation that this bullshit claim somehow makes you and your exchange trustworthy.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 10:48:53 PM

@TNTswap: You are here as a representative of TNTswap and have started the official TNTswap thread on this forum. You have posted information about being unhackable, and you and or your partner has posted that this is true because there is 10,000 XPY in a TNTswap wallet, and that anybody that can hack it can have it. What your partner says goes for you as well, unless you want to claim that your super secure exchange is run by guys who are not on the same page, which makes the super secure claim even more ridiculous. Please, continue, you are doing a better job than I can of making it perfectly clear to any potential victim of yours that you are completely untrustworthy and simply a wannabe bullshit artist.

If you want to prove that you are trustworthy , please provide the address of the 10,000 XPY bounty. That would be a small start, and you have dug yourself a hell of a hole to get out of at this point. Otherwise, you should do the right thing and remove ANY mention of it, apologize for wasting people's time, and remove any insinuation that this bullshit claim somehow makes you and your exchange trustworthy.

No comments and no comments will be posted further on this unless you show me my post and if you are referring coldcoiners post then contact him not me he will provide you the wallet details i am not authorized to provide you the same.

i only posted what comes under my authority i am not authorized to leak details of wallet etc try to understand every one has some limitations if we over cross each other our company will not be able to survive. i have to follow the rules of the company that's it Sad thats why i never posted any amount or bounty etc just simple words
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 10:51:42 PM

No comments and no comments will be posted further on this unless you show me my post and if you are referring coldcoiners post then contact him not me he will provide you the wallet details i am not authorized to provide you the same.

@PR

https://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/1306/anyone-ready-to-hack-xpy-wallet-of-http-tntswap-com/p1
https://archive.is/74RfB

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 10:58:12 PM

@PR

https://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/1306/anyone-ready-to-hack-xpy-wallet-of-http-tntswap-com/p1
https://archive.is/74RfB

http://puu.sh/i7IHa/caeb23d1fc.png

just received from cold coiner :

https://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/1313/whats-the-failed-interim-ceo-done-for-xpy-miaviator-lier-failed-interim-ceo-not-even-able-to#latest

https://archive.is/rWBQ7
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:00:56 PM

LOL. I especially like the part about Coldcoiner saying "You are obviously not from tech field". LMAO. And then going off on your position with GAW, as if that means anything to the discussion.

Also: I notice a lot of the same phrases being used by CC and TNTswap here: Bro, Mate, etc. I am thinking they are the same person.  Bro= USA Mate = UK or Australia. That is not a common thing to mix those words, unless of course, the person saying them is not from either of those places.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:15:09 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 11:25:23 PM by Crestington

LOL. I especially like the part about Coldcoiner saying "You are obviously not from tech field". LMAO. And then going off on your position with GAW, as if that means anything to the discussion.

Also: I notice a lot of the same phrases being used by CC and TNTswap here: Bro, Mate, etc. I am thinking they are the same person.  Bro= USA Mate = UK or Australia. That is not a common thing to mix those words, unless of course, the person saying them is not from either of those places.

I give it a 98% chance they are the same person, same abysmal use of grammar and spelling, same attacks and trying to shift blame when asked to provide proof.

Still thinking about throwing your money away to this exchange? Here is a quote from his "partner" Coldcoiner who also has NO FUCKING CLUE

yes its clear in the thread tittle.

even i am not any way involved in the XPY devloper or investor team i done my best to support XPY and also created XPY payment gateway with the support of Community and also working on web wallet for XPY and fiat to XPY option.

and the guy is releasing idiotic statement and blocking threads so that no one can post reply. Is he suffering from schizophrenia

or he is losing mental control because he was not able to capture one prime controller  

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:24:32 PM

I give it a 98% chance they are the same person, same abysmal use of grammar and spelling, same attacks and trying to shift blame when asked to provide proof.

Still thinking about throwing your money away to this exchange? Here is a quote from his "partner" who also has NO FUCKING CLUE

even i am not any way involved in the XPY devloper or investor team i done my best to support XPY and also created XPY payment gateway with the support of Community and also working on web wallet for XPY and fiat to XPY option.

and the guy is releasing idiotic statement and blocking threads so that no one can post reply. Is he suffering from schizophrenia

or he is losing mental control because he was not able to capture one prime controller  

its the statement about @miaviator  link already posted here and he is not my partner i am working for him. and tc time to leave till tomorrow try to find some more theories Smiley

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:33:16 PM

man thanks to Mr. Garbanzo, now everyone thinks they can make outrageous claims and rob people blind. add some more shitty statements like "fastest growing exchange, money insured"  ala Mineral

you really have to put more effort into it if you want a scam empire like Mr. Ganza
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:34:31 PM

User joining tntswap.com with masked email address will be banned immediately. Thanks
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:39:29 PM

Still thinking about throwing your money away to this exchange? Here is a quote from his "partner" who also has NO FUCKING CLUE

its the statement about @miaviator  link already posted here and he is not my partner i am working for him. and tc time to leave till tomorrow try to find some more theories Smiley

Right, well I guess your "boss" would have someone handle the escrow then for the bounty and prove the address then, or apologize to everyone for wasting their time and rescind the offer.

We are back to "put up or shut up"
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:42:02 PM

User joining tntswap.com with masked email address will be banned immediately. Thanks

WTF does that even mean?  Huh Whatever, you are sure going through a lot of trouble to keep people away from your exchange. Anyone reading this should use their common sense and stay away from this shitshow.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:47:24 PM

WTF does that even mean?  Huh Whatever, you are sure going through a lot of trouble to keep people away from your exchange. Anyone reading this should use their common sense and stay away from this shitshow.

It means: This exchange is already doomed by the taint of paycoin scam, and will flounder like mineral etc. 

Meanwhile, let the shit-show continue. Popcorn on standby, even though -

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████