Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have 208 Pokerstars, Looking for BTC  (Read 398 times)
fabrybtc3 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:22:54 PM

Hi, I have two old accounts here and I don't know why I can't recover the password of those accounts. Their names are fabrybtc and fabrybtc2 if you want to look for them.

Anyway, I have 208 usd in Pokerstars and I want to buy some BTC. I accept preev +10% rate. I send first if you are trusted.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:34:14 PM

Hi, I have two old accounts here and I don't know why I can't recover the password of those accounts. Their names are fabrybtc and fabrybtc2 if you want to look for them.

Anyway, I have 208 usd in Pokerstars and I want to buy some BTC. I accept preev +10% rate. I send first if you are trusted.

I might be interested in this. I am fine with using an escrow. Just sending you a PM.
sherbyspark

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:19:38 PM

I might be interested in this if you are still selling. Shoot me a PM in that case.

Just a headsup, I would suggest waiting for 4 hours atleast after a trade. Pokerstars is reversible in some way
http://www.pokerstars.com/help/article/site/cashier-transfers-transferred-to-the-wrong-player-can-you-cancel/
I am not saying the op is a scammer in anyway, but just a precaution.
fabrybtc3 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:25:45 PM

I might be interested in this if you are still selling. Shoot me a PM in that case.

Just a headsup, I would suggest waiting for 4 hours atleast after a trade. Pokerstars is reversible in some way
http://www.pokerstars.com/help/article/site/cashier-transfers-transferred-to-the-wrong-player-can-you-cancel/

Well, you asked me to wait for 4 hours and then you would send the btc. After that, you asked me to send one half and the other tomorrow. I know that you have to cover your ass, but that's too much. Thank you anyway.
sherbyspark

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:29:47 PM

Well, you asked me to wait for 4 hours and then you would send the btc. After that, you asked me to send one half and the other tomorrow. I know that you have to cover your ass, but that's too much. Thank you anyway.
I said, I would send the escrow all the money right away, and have him send it in parts or in time intervals, allowing enough time, so PS wouldn't respond to any requests to reverse the transfers. Just wanted to make it safer for both of us.
fabrybtc3 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:36:22 PM

I know, but the first deal was to send you all the money and then you send the btc after 4 hours, or I send you half the money, you send the btc in 2 hours and then the other part in another 2 hours. After I told you that sending all the money and you sending me the btc in 4 hours was fine with me, you changed the deal telling me that I should send half the money and you send half of btc in 4 hours, and the second part in 4 more hours or tomorrow.
Well, it does not matter now. Thank you anyway.
sherbyspark

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:48:15 PM

I know, but the first deal was to send you all the money and then you send the btc after 4 hours, or I send you half the money, you send the btc in 2 hours and then the other part in another 2 hours. After I told you that sending all the money and you sending me the btc in 4 hours was fine with me, you changed the deal telling me that I should send half the money and you send half of btc in 4 hours, and the second part in 4 more hours or tomorrow.
Well, it does not matter now. Thank you anyway.

Yes it doesn't matter. But just like people asking people to stay safe, PS is also sort of reversible, and I wanted you and I both to be safe for the transaction. You should also lock this now, if your deal is complete.
zeeshsnrehman2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Where is Teddy?

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:50:39 AM

how much you want for that?

i'll send the btc to escrow,

he will send it to you after 8 hours.

id be willing to buy it provided i can save my ass.

no pm, everything in public

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074532.msg11485808#msg11485808

Summary - Mr.Bean 2.0   Picture/Text
Name:   Mr.Bean 2.0
Activity:   0
Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   Today at 12:48:26 AM
Last Active:   Today at 12:54:08 AM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: