Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Roshpit.ca | World's first ESPORTS bitcoin gambling exclusively for DOTA2 |  (Read 3081 times)
ChalkyBrush

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:34:09 AM

Just FYI, the thread creator is in no way affiliated with those who run Roshpit.ca

Just an apparently dedicated patron  Cool

It appears that the screenshots are really outdated, not sure what that's about (over 1 year old screenshots)
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:24:25 AM

Just FYI, the thread creator is in no way affiliated with those who run Roshpit.ca

Just an apparently dedicated patron  Cool

It appears that the screenshots are really outdated, not sure what that's about (over 1 year old screenshots)

i will update screenshot chalky xD
JustDie

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:15:27 AM

that is big win from fountain....  Shocked

hey bro ... tell me about fountain odds and how much minimum deposit in there

Roshpit.ca (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:21:03 AM

that is big win from fountain....  Shocked

hey bro ... tell me about fountain odds and how much minimum deposit in there

Minimum Deposit : 1 gold

http://roshpitfaq.ca/fountain-key/
Fountain Key

Tooltip:

This key grants you access to the fountain at roshpit.ca/fountain

Extended Description:
The fountain is a weekly lottery. Each gold you contribution increases your chances of winning the fountain pool.

For example, if I toss 250 gold into the fountain, and as a result the fountain contains 1,000 gold, I have a 25% chance of winning all 1,000 gold.
The fountain doesnt keep anything and 100% pool is for the winner

This Fountain is your money vs they money
and your luck

1gold = 1EXP
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:37:57 PM

Just visited the site and it looks very interesting to me.I tried to find information without signing up but didn't see how to play.Do I need to buy gold first to play or how ? I checked faq section but there was not enough information.How deposit/withdraw work ?
LabKitty

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡B

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:45:57 AM

Just visited the site and it looks very interesting to me.I tried to find information without signing up but didn't see how to play.Do I need to buy gold first to play or how ? I checked faq section but there was not enough information.How deposit/withdraw work ?

Pay to bet, as I saw.

I would like to read about it more in the future.
MoonOfLife

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:50:20 AM

Pay to bet, as I saw.

I would like to read about it more in the future.

sure you must deposit btc / selling item dota2 at market
Roshpit.ca (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:57:50 PM

is extremely easy and fun to use. We strongly urge you to try it. This is after all, the worlds very first eSports bitcoin gambling.
maxhustle

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:10:07 PM

It is easy to use sure, but seems pretty hard to cashout the BTC. Had similar issues before. Getting a message: Success. Failed! And needless to say..withdrawing fails

If any of the roshpit.ca folks are getting this I'd appreciate if you could fix this.

Cheers!
MoonOfLife

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:07:02 AM

It is easy to use sure, but seems pretty hard to cashout the BTC. Had similar issues before. Getting a message: Success. Failed! And needless to say..withdrawing fails

If any of the roshpit.ca folks are getting this I'd appreciate if you could fix this.

Cheers!

if you want withdraw just wait for chalky cuz the hot wallet is always empty , because so many fraud cc
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: