Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hero Member. High quality account !!!  (Read 1291 times)
Hellacopter (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:10:26 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 08:31:45 AM by Hellacopter

I wanna sell a Bitcointalk hero member account with these features:

- Activity: 500+
- Registered from 1 year 6 months
- Never been banned
- No loans
- Very high green trust rating: no negative after colon, first number before colon over 10, number after / highly positive

Price negotiable.
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:21:59 PM

A lot of accounts have higher trust rating now, how many different positive trust feedbacks does it have? How long ago can you sign a message from associated with this account as you have not stated and that is a big deal. I have to give you a heads up for a newly Hero account you are not getting nowhere near 3btc! Sorry to break it to you, you will be very very lucky to get 1btc  Shocked

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Hellacopter (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:37:42 PM

A lot of accounts have higher trust rating now, how many different positive trust feedbacks does it have? How long ago can you sign a message from associated with this account as you have not stated and that is a big deal. I have to give you a heads up for a newly Hero account you are not getting nowhere near 3btc! Sorry to break it to you, you will be very very lucky to get 1btc  Shocked

Thank you for your answer  Smiley

Honestly I'm not very skilled in cryptography, how can I sign a message and why it's so important?
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:43:02 PM

A lot of accounts have higher trust rating now, how many different positive trust feedbacks does it have? How long ago can you sign a message from associated with this account as you have not stated and that is a big deal. I have to give you a heads up for a newly Hero account you are not getting nowhere near 3btc! Sorry to break it to you, you will be very very lucky to get 1btc  Shocked

Thank you for your answer  Smiley

Honestly I'm not very skilled in cryptography, how can I sign a message and why it's so important?

No problem, the reason it is 'so important' to have a signed message posted by the account a long time ago is to prove that the account is owned by you and that you transfer it to the buyer upon purchase. Have you posted a btc address from the account in your 1 and a half years that you still control the address? Here is a brilliant walk threw how to sign a message https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0 . A signed message on a hero account sale is a must. PS 1year.6months here and you don't know how to sign a message or you don't know much about crypto, give you benefit of the doubt but that does not sound right to me.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:44:48 PM

A lot of accounts have higher trust rating now, how many different positive trust feedbacks does it have? How long ago can you sign a message from associated with this account as you have not stated and that is a big deal. I have to give you a heads up for a newly Hero account you are not getting nowhere near 3btc! Sorry to break it to you, you will be very very lucky to get 1btc  Shocked

Signing a message shows that it is in fact your account, and not just hacked or otherwise stolen. But you really should reconsider selling this account; the positive trust is likely to be used in scams - there aren't many reasons for someone to bother paying more otherwise. Alternatively, consider placing a neutral trust warning in the account, advising users the account was transferred to someone else; this will, of course, lower your profits somewhat but, as blumangroup mentioned, you aren't going to get anywhere near the amount you're asking anyway.
Hellacopter (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:04:56 PM

No problem, the reason it is 'so important' to have a signed message posted by the account a long time ago is to prove that the account is owned by you and that you transfer it to the buyer upon purchase. Have you posted a btc address from the account in your 1 and a half years that you still control the address? Here is a brilliant walk threw how to sign a message https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0 . A signed message on a hero account sale is a must. PS 1year.6months here and you don't know how to sign a message or you don't know much about crypto, give you benefit of the doubt but that does not sound right to me.

Thank you for the link  Smiley
It was very very easy to sign a message following that guide!
Nautiluss

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:43:24 PM

for your green rep that you mentioned, how many #s does it show.

Trust # / +???

is price non-negotiable?
AccTraderALT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:59:18 AM

im maybe interested but is price negotiable? 3 btc still seems steep
jenifer0012

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:06:39 AM

3btc for hero account is way too high even it has green trust since most usrrs got high trust since the update

Hellacopter (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:35:15 AM

for your green rep that you mentioned, how many #s does it show.

Trust # / +???

is price non-negotiable?

No, we can negotiate  Smiley
Hellacopter (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:40:45 AM

im maybe interested but is price negotiable? 3 btc still seems steep

Yes, the price is negotiable.
Hellacopter (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:22:36 PM

Still available!

We can negotiate the price  Smiley
Stalin-chan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:27:08 PM

Hellacopter (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:04:00 AM

It's too low!
Anyway, send me a PM so that we can negotiate...
sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:04:44 AM

1.2 btc?

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
GhanaGamboy

Activity: 191

Dadice Fixed Rate.

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:11:13 AM

1.2 btc?

Is this a troll post or to bump your post count because that is a very very nice bid! OP if I was you I would accept this offer and don't look back, your 3btc valuation is fairytale.
sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:48:51 AM

1.2 btc?

Is this a troll post or to bump your post count because that is a very very nice bid! OP if I was you I would accept this offer and don't look back, your 3btc valuation is fairytale.

i think your the one whos bumping your post count Wink

my bid is real assuming the trust rating is accurate and we use escrow

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
GhanaGamboy

Activity: 191

Dadice Fixed Rate.

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:17:29 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 12:59:14 PM by GhanaGamboy

1.2 btc?

Maybe the bump post was wrong but so are you lol. I am more curious why someone would pay so much over the average 50-100% for a bit of trust hmmm. I would imagine it is real an accurate that is why he said it but you never know ask escrow to check obviously. Also make sure you get a signed message from an unedited post if you deal because this come up after the hack.

EDIT: for the post below.. I brought a high quality one the other week with signed message for 0.6btc add 50% that is 0.9btc and 100% to 0.6btc and what do you get? 1.2btc. To add I am not the only one who has paid the amount for them this is what the market is choosing not me or anyone else. Let's say it really is high quality 0.9btc is more than enough for such a low rank hero account with only 1 or 2 positive feedbacks.

Activity: 230

Come original.

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:47:58 PM

1.2 btc?

Maybe the bump post was wrong but so are you lol. I am more curious why someone would pay so much over the average 50-100% for a bit of trust hmmm. I would imagine it is real an accurate that is why he said it but you never know ask escrow to check obviously. Also make sure you get a signed message from an unedited post if you deal because this come up after the hack.

It's not 50-100% more. How much do you think they go for? They normally sell for around 0.8 from what I gather so 1.2 is fair (though I wouldn't pay it). If it has indeed got very good posts and feedback a little over a bitcoin is probably appropriate. Would be cheaper just to buy a regular Hero and do some trades and get the feedback naturally in my opinion though.
AccTraderALT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:09:56 PM

1.2 btc seems like a good offer

but if it does not go through ill put down a offer of 1 btc flat for it  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: