Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Circle is giving away $5/~0.021 BTC for new users  (Read 1529 times)
hodlmybtc (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 08:27:42 PM

https://twitter.com/circlebits/status/604001124258037761

You have to give some basic info, verify your e-mail and phone for 2fa, takes about 5-10 minutes.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:47:15 PM

Thank you so much, I am creating my account right now!
Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:15:19 PM

How can I scan the QR code from the app?

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:31:07 PM

Pretty good for newbs I guess, better than faucets. With that amount it would be easy to double it on the exchanges, then keep doubling it and being your 1 BTC quest.
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:34:17 PM

Nice, I didn't know circle and I have created an account and it is really nice to use
ilyasilyaso

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:47:45 PM

You have to give some basic info, verify your e-mail and phone for 2fa, takes about 5-10 minutes.

i'm a new please tell me what i must do
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6659

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:11:11 PM

i'm a new please tell me what i must do
Download the Circle for Bitcoin app, register an account, and tap the circle with a qr code inside. Then point your phone at the qr code on Circle's twitter account and you will get 5 USD in free bitcoin.

ilyasilyaso

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:25:10 PM

[/quote]
Download the Circle for Bitcoin app, register an account, and tap the circle with a qr code inside. Then point your phone at the qr code on Circle's twitter account and you will get 5 USD in free bitcoin.
[/quote]

please how i  the circle with a qr code inside and i point  point your phone at the qr code

please i didnt understand
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6659

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:30:53 PM

[/quote]

please how i  the circle with a qr code inside and i point  point your phone at the qr code

please i didnt understand
[/quote]
You need to have another device. Once you have everything installed, underneath where it says account balance there is a small circle with a qr code inside of it. If you tap that, another screen opens with two tabs, one with "scan code" the other "my address" make sure you are on scan code. You should see below it your camera view and a square with brackets in the corners. Point your phone at your computer or other device with Circle's twitter post open and make sure that the qr code on the post is withing the square. It will automatically credit your account with 5 USD of Bitcoin.

BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:14:06 PM

Thank you for notifying us, i would have never have found out about this if it wasnt for the thread, thanks OP. Checking out circle now, i have never used it before, but it is very generous of them to be giving away $5 to new users. Thats a perfect amount to get someone started with bitcoin. Hopefully this can bring in and introduce some new people to bitcoin.
ilyasilyaso

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:15:12 PM

[/quote]
You need to have another device. Once you have everything installed, underneath where it says account balance there is a small circle with a qr code inside of it. If you tap that, another screen opens with two tabs, one with "scan code" the other "my address" make sure you are on scan code. You should see below it your camera view and a square with brackets in the corners. Point your phone at your computer or other device with Circle's twitter post open and make sure that the qr code on the post is withing the square. It will automatically credit your account with 5 USD of Bitcoin.
[/quote]

thank you sooo much
cryptosky

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:08:21 AM

Thank you so much, it's nice!
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:00:57 AM

Pretty sure this is already expired now.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:32:01 AM

Pretty sure this is already expired now.

Still works.
louise123

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:31:40 AM

Shouldn't circle be attending to their previous offer of $10 for registration.
Because I have registered but could not proceed to sms verification (emailed them about it too).
Once they took care of that problem (quite some time afterwards) there was NO $10 in my account.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:45:49 AM

From what I remember they were also giving away bitcoin few months back as well, which was 5$ too . Its a great way to increase adoption.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:13:23 AM

I signed up, very easy and the mobile wallet is really nice actually. Got the bitcoin almost instantly.   Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:17:57 PM

From what I remember they were also giving away bitcoin few months back as well, which was 5$ too . Its a great way to increase adoption.

i don't know, some of those will just register, get the bitcoin, dump for fiat, and vanish forever, usually it work in this way....
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:31:28 PM

but this offer available only for selective 30 countries at the moment after download the application and get verified my phones than there was no any bonus, from support section i know about this bonus offer that is only listed countries,

https://support.circle.com/hc/en-us/articles/204453970-Circle-App-Country-Availability-for-Android-and-iOS-
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:51:29 PM

Pretty good for newbs I guess, better than faucets. With that amount it would be easy to double it on the exchanges, then keep doubling it and being your 1 BTC quest.

Not sure what you're doing with your money - but I doubt anyone would classify earning 5000% on a single investment 'easy'. The crypto exchange market has both tiny volume and incredible volatility - so unless you were in on a successful pump and dump it wouldn't be viable to actually double it using exchanges. I'd be more inclined to think you'd lose a large portion of it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: