Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Sell Bitcoins From Venezuela  (Read 1757 times)
Jorge_29 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:11:01 PM

Hello, Im New on this, I have a Antminer S5 I have some Bitcoins and i want to Sell Some of this and send the money to my account in Wells Fargo US.

How can I do That?

I all Redy try coinbase, Circle and coin.mx.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6635

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 11:19:23 PM

Try localbitcoins. You can sell with direct deposit to your bank account, local meetups, or pretty much any other method you can think of. You can also try the currency exchange subforum here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:36:48 PM

Try localbitcoins. You can sell with direct deposit to your bank account, local meetups, or pretty much any other method you can think of. You can also try the currency exchange subforum here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

Yes, localbitcoins has an escrow system that you can use with a buyer who can deposit cash into your Wells Fargo account in the US.

1) Find buyer in the US who will agree to the transaction.
2) Fund and escrow the transaction using bitcoins. At this point you can no longer retrieve your coins without localbitcoins intervention.
3) Wait for buyer to put the cash in your Wells Fargo account and mark the transaction as completed. Make sure the money is really there!
4) Release the bitcoins from escrow to the buyer.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 11:45:51 PM

Hello, Im New on this, I have a Antminer S5 I have some Bitcoins and i want to Sell Some of this and send the money to my account in Wells Fargo US.

How can I do That?

Use Bitquick... I like it way more that Localbitcoin ect.  My understand is that they insure the transaction as well.  No account needed and there are plenty of buyers.  I can raise my rent through them for +2% over market in one business day.  Tim Draper and those folks are involved with it.

Super easy to use from Venezuela and have cash deposited into your USA banks.

There is a link in my signature.

Good luck.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Jorge_29 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:17:08 AM

Ok BayAreaCoins, Looks pretty simple i will try and i let you know...

Thanks!! 
bounst

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:01:41 AM

firstly, I guess you accept USD, so you can refer this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695082.0

BTC-e and LakeBTC are the better, convenient and fast service, little annoying verification, BTC-e is more easier while LakeBTC is more cheaper
Jorge_29 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:57:24 AM

How can I do That?

Use Bitquick... I like it way more that Localbitcoin ect.  My understand is that they insure the transaction as well.  No account needed and there are plenty of buyers.  I can raise my rent through them for +2% over market in one business day.  Tim Draper and those folks are involved with it.

Good luck.

BayAreaCoins, Im Al ready Place my order, Send my bitcoins, But a have a question, when i check the order status that says No Found Holds, they dont confirm they receiver my bitcoins??
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:52:28 PM

BayAreaCoins, Im Al ready Place my order, Send my bitcoins, But a have a question, when i check the order status that says No Found Holds, they dont confirm they receiver my bitcoins??

I believe after 1 confirmation your order should be automatically live.

You can check to see if you see your order on the buy page (which I'm sure you will.)

When someone selects to buy from your order there is then a "Hold" put on the number of BTC they say they are going to purchase.  At that point they have like 4 hours to get cash into your account or the BTC in escrow are released back to your account.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
FourNines

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:09:23 AM

How can I do That?

Use Bitquick... I like it way more that Localbitcoin ect.  My understand is that they insure the transaction as well.  No account needed and there are plenty of buyers.  I can raise my rent through them for +2% over market in one business day.  Tim Draper and those folks are involved with it.

Good luck.

Make sure you're on the correct website. Its bitquick.co not .com
Here's a Coinbase article for verification: http://www.coindesk.com/bitquick-us-cash-bitcoin-market/
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:13:37 AM

How can I do That?

Use Bitquick... I like it way more that Localbitcoin ect.  My understand is that they insure the transaction as well.  No account needed and there are plenty of buyers.  I can raise my rent through them for +2% over market in one business day.  Tim Draper and those folks are involved with it.

Good luck.

Make sure you're on the correct website. Its bitquick.co not .com
Here's a Coinbase article for verification: http://www.coindesk.com/bitquick-us-cash-bitcoin-market/

The .com forwards to the .co and will continue to do so.
Also that is a Coindesk article, not Coinbase.

Edit:  I'm retarded and stoned. I thought we were talking about Altquick.com lol *shakes head*

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:01:05 PM

Though most of the above suggestions are good but I will prefer you using btc-e.com because they are not strict with your confidential and you can withdraw to your wellsfargo bank account.
I hope you like this.

miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:08:06 AM

Bitquick.co is the solution. The buyer make a deposit in cash to your WF account.
David123123

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:43:06 AM

In Venezuela, the strict state control over the money and financial markets makes it almost impossible currency exchange population or carrying out the usual online shopping. To overcome these difficulties, Venezuelans began to turn to cryptocurrency Bitcoin not only for practical reasons, but also to demonstrate their dissatisfaction with the system.

Many experts have repeatedly discussed the prospects of digital currency in Latin America. The index of market potential, developed CoinDesk, shows that among the 10 countries with the highest potential for mass adoption of Bitcoin, three are in Latin America: Argentina, Venezuela and Nicaragua. According to experts, this fact can be explained by the high volatility of the national currency in the region, as well as severe restrictions on the movement of capital and the excessive cost of remittances.

Thus, many Venezuelans believe that Bitcoin will help them overcome the economic constraints in the country.

Strict monetary and financial restrictions imposed by the previous president even Hugo Chavez, or oblige citizens to submit a request to the state authorities for the purchase of foreign currencies, or are forced to apply to the black market.

In such circumstances, market development cryptocurrency happens very rapidly. Already this week, begins its work first Bitcoin-exchange in Venezuela SurBitcoin. Users can already register on the platform.

Best regards, David, who use bitcoins for making payment on this site.
jezzaeccles

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:10:36 PM

How can I do That?

i am selling 0.35btc under jezzaeccles via international bank transfer on localbitcoins.com the going price is between 80-90000bsf for 0.35btc . I am looking to sell my bitcoin from here in Australia my bank said they can receive the funds and as i need the money soon i would be willing to sell them for allot less around 60000 VEF. some people have thought because in overseas that its a scam but its not you can look my name up on localbitcoins i would be willing to deposit 0.04btc first as a sign of trust. IM a normal Aussie guy. Whichever way you feel safest paying for BTC with VEF i would be willing to do it aslong as you don't try to scam me. IM new to international transfers but all the info is on my localbitcoins.com profile add or you can contact me jeremyeccles88@hotmail.com . If you know anyone who may be interested i will also pay you some btc for setting up the trade. Thankyou. I hope this post is ok.
jezzaeccles

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:44:56 PM

How can I do That?

oh and if it helps i also have Australian dollars i can sell you using international bank transfer .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: