Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun game to earn Bitcoin.  (Read 1593 times)
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:16:11 AM

I have started playing a new game and it seems like you can get good amounts of Satoshi from it. I have added my referral to the game here but at level 6 I can make a good amount of Satochi.  https://farmsatoshi.com

Is there any other game that can give Satochi like this one?

There are many gambling sites which offer faucets for several thousand satoshi per minute etc.  They are probably the higher paying faucets vs ones that have no other incentive to give you free money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ak111in

Activity: 180
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:23:20 AM

if you like playing trivia quiz, you can try
www.satoshiquiz.com
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 10:28:21 AM

obviously he just try to made some spam about his site, but  the question is,¿why is this thread still here?

this thread should be moved to the gambling-> games and rounds https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

or just in gambling https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=56.0

im not sure in what place should be, but for sure this is not his place.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:18:01 AM

obviously he just try to made some spam about his site, but  the question is,¿why is this thread still here?

this thread should be moved to the gambling-> games and rounds https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

Services or service announcements, IMO. But his affiliate link should be removed beforehand. Possibly even remove the entire link and just leave the name of the site.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Jay_Pal
Legendary

Activity: 1493

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:58:11 PM

I have started playing a new game and it seems like you can get good amounts of Satoshi from it. I have added my referral to the game here but at level 6 I can make a good amount of Satochi.  https://farmsatoshi.com

What animals do you have in your level 6?
I have the 20H goats but I believe I can't manage the food and water right during the night...

Best faucet EVER! - Freebitco.in
Don't Panic... - 1G8zjUzeZBfJpeCbz1MLTc6zQHbLm78vKc
Why not mine from the browser?
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:21:40 PM

I have the 20H goats but I believe I can't manage the food and water right during the night...

What, seriously?? Even a Legendary playing this game Shocked I think I should start to play this game too Grin

faucet used to be profitable
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 05:25:49 PM

What, seriously?? Even a Legendary playing this game Shocked I think I should start to play this game too Grin

The problem is you have to find referral to level up...and it starts to become hard if all are already player (lol)

melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:38:40 PM

There are tons of more games that give you bits but they are all a waste of time bro.

Pretty much.  If you do the math and see how much you are actually earning it comes out to pennies a week.  If you are playing for fun then its ok.  But if you are looking to actually make money then you time would be spent better doing literally anything else, such as smoking weed, pan handling, mowing lawns, or even a minimum wage job. I played around with faucets a little bit but none of them were worth the time and effort. However if you have to use them then at least try a rotator.  It will smooth out the process a little.

You realize the entire point of his post was to share his affiliate link, right? He has one post. It's a spam post. That in itself should be a hint.

Oh I guess you are right.  Silly me for assuming he was asking a legit question.  I think there are better ways of getting your link out there but I suppose you can't blame a guy for trying.
Jay_Pal
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:02:43 PM

@Jeremycoin: I like games, I haven't too much time to play those who require you to be playing all the time (or the crops die, etc, etc) and this game is quite fun also. Cheesy
@winspiral: I can get at least some co-workers and friends to play and perhaps my girlfriend, so, for now... Smiley

@others: What I'm totally unable to understand is all the fuss about the referral or ranting about the game. Ok, it is forbidden in the rules, to post a referral link but even so, can't you just copy the address, leaving the referral out? Oh... too much effort? Wink
And the OP as changed the link, so...
And if it wasn't for this post, I would never have known it.
Oh, it's a scam? don't play it then. Stay away from it! As simple as that.
But leave the choice for the others to decide if they want to play or not, instead of ranting around.
Have phun, people!!  Cool

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:42:42 PM

There are tons of more games that give you bits but they are all a waste of time bro.

Pretty much.  If you do the math and see how much you are actually earning it comes out to pennies a week.  If you are playing for fun then its ok.  But if you are looking to actually make money then you time would be spent better doing literally anything else, such as smoking weed, pan handling, mowing lawns, or even a minimum wage job. I played around with faucets a little bit but none of them were worth the time and effort. However if you have to use them then at least try a rotator.  It will smooth out the process a little.

You realize the entire point of his post was to share his affiliate link, right? He has one post. It's a spam post. That in itself should be a hint.

Oh I guess you are right.  Silly me for assuming he was asking a legit question.  I think there are better ways of getting your link out there but I suppose you can't blame a guy for trying.

As a heads-up, that wasn't an attack on you (I was re-reading what I posted and I think it might have seemed that way). This is just something that is happening ALL the time across here and the Bitcoin subreddits and it's beyond annoying. Between this and people posting about how "is cloud mining (REF LINK HERE) worth it? This site looks good!" and the like, it's just old.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Jay_Pal
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:08:31 PM

As a heads-up, that wasn't an attack on you (I was re-reading what I posted and I think it might have seemed that way). This is just something that is happening ALL the time across here and the Bitcoin subreddits and it's beyond annoying. Between this and people posting about how "is cloud mining (REF LINK HERE) worth it? This site looks good!" and the like, it's just old.

Yes ranlo, I realize that and somehow I agree with you about the old tricks, but the link has changed and even after, lots of people kept ranting.  Undecided
I think there's no need for that and we might give the op a break, he learned the lesson!  Cool
How about we turn this topic into a discussion of strategies and of the game play?
If he truly is the man behind the game, then let me say it is quite nice and also ask you to please keep the good work. Please don't invent ways to damage the game Wink

Viswire (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:42:25 AM

i think that is not a right place for this post so OP should move this into the right board  Service Announcements  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0

I posted this in Bitcoin Discussion but for some reason it was moved to this location by someone other then me.
Viswire (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:48:30 AM

obviously he just try to made some spam about his site, but  the question is,¿why is this thread still here?

As I said before I am new to Bitcoin and only mentioned this in here in Bitcoin Discussion to ask a question. I have removed my Referral from the link to the game I get nothing for this other then asking if there were games like this that are kind of cool like this one. I have gotten into some faucets and do understand that they only give very little. I did not move it to this thread location it was started in Bitcoin Discussion and I thought that was the right place to talk about Bitcoins.
Jay_Pal
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:09:56 PM

As I said before I am new to Bitcoin and only mentioned this in here in Bitcoin Discussion to ask a question. I have removed my Referral from the link to the game I get nothing for this other then asking if there were games like this that are kind of cool like this one. I have gotten into some faucets and do understand that they only give very little. I did not move it to this thread location it was started in Bitcoin Discussion and I thought that was the right place to talk about Bitcoins.

Don't worry.
Tell us, at level 6, how are you managing it?
This morning I've upgraded water, carrots and hay storage so I can keep goats during 20 hours but since I've reached the maximum I think I'll be unable too feed them overnight. What is your strategy?

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 01:02:08 PM

i'm blocked at level 10 and I need a 4th referral to progress
so far ma strategy in less animals ...I had to much all dispached...and often I paid for animals and have not enough to feed them...

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:26:28 PM

that site has unique and cool graphics with awesome layout, user interface is easy to use. i saw problem with level up system  why there is referral required to get level up as i think this requirement must be remove from this get level up, farmsatoshi is really like a fun a game.
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:44:16 PM

well if you are free to earn like 0.0002 btc per day in the all game its good i even did a bit of free farmville in some site but ok this its really not for me or many like me we can even post good content in here and prob earn abit more if you do give value opinion to it

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:08:19 PM

I have a referral in status "pending"
I do not remember what one has to do to get the status "ok"
Kould you help me that I tell my referral what is to do?

Viswire (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:55:03 PM

so far ma strategy in less animals ...I had to much all dispached...and often I paid for animals and have not enough to feed them...

Some referrals are taking time from what I see I am still level 6 but there is a way to get past level 6 but it takes a few days to do it. You have to collect your Bonus every 8 hours and after 9 collections you will move to the next level. Same for higher levels I think but I am not sure.

Right now at level 6 I go with 4 Mallards, 1 Spotted goat and a Grey Rabbit. I have upgraded all of my food and water to highest level. I check back in every 3 - 4 hours and collect and repurchase animals and food. This way the goat gets enough food. Only collect the dead animals and let the other set until dead. I can get collections from 5 collections of ducks and rabbits while the goat matures and dies. This is a good return on my investment so far.
Jay_Pal
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:00:52 PM

Some referrals are taking time from what I see I am still level 6 but there is a way to get past level 6 but it takes a few days to do it. You have to collect your Bonus every 8 hours and after 9 collections you will move to the next level. Same for higher levels I think but I am not sure.

Right now at level 6 I go with 4 Mallards, 1 Spotted goat and a Grey Rabbit. I have upgraded all of my food and water to highest level. I check back in every 3 - 4 hours and collect and repurchase animals and food. This way the goat gets enough food. Only collect the dead animals and let the other set until dead. I can get collections from 5 collections of ducks and rabbits while the goat matures and dies. This is a good return on my investment so far.

I started the same tactics last nigh with one goat and the rest are grey rabbits.
I also had pushed the storage levels to the maximum (for water, carrots and hay) and so far it seems indeed a good strategy.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: