Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this enough proof? edit~~CONFIRMED  (Read 1643 times)
tarsua (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:02:11 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 12:17:16 AM by tarsua

Is this enough proof that BuddyIsreal is the alt of Gismo28?

And of course they both speak excellent German and English and look at the reference in Gismo28's trust to BuddyIsreal, the reference is to a German thread but of course the trust details are in English.

Inst it strange that Gismo28 has had 2 successful trades with BuddyIsreal while BuddyIsreal hasnt been able to trade with anyone because he refuses to use escrow?

BuddyIsreal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513698

Gismo28: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=404902

What are your thoughts on this matter?

edit: I'm sure there is more proof but i cant translate german right now, updates in the future

edit!!~~ it has been confirmed, both users are banned now because it appears Gismo28 was spamming and the mods banned all the accountr associated with Gismo28's IP, i always knew i was right, see proof below

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gismo28

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:14:01 AM

what a weird suspicion
yes i used one of his services!
is there any problem for you?
i buy a bunch of services from many vendors around the world!
so please stop your paranoid suspectings against me
thanks bud Roll Eyes
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:15:39 AM

what a weird suspicion
yes i used one of his services!
is there any problem for you?
i buy a bunch of services from many vendors around the world!
so please stop your paranoid suspectings against me
thanks bud Roll Eyes
Actually, it would appear that you used two of his services, would you like me to send you proof of this?
or you can just scroll up and look at the OP
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:41:22 PM

It definitely looks like it, their writing style is exactly the same, the thing he does with the spaces is totally the same. Speaking german is another coincidence and everything else BUT i honestly dont care, no one should really care too much, his trust ratings are useless anyways so even if he gave himself 100 trust ratings it wouldnt affect him at all, the other account has negative trust rating showing as red so yea.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:36:35 PM

It sure is a bundle of coincidences that are unlikely to happen if those two are different members.
Anyways, it doesnt matter how trusted or untrusted person is, avoiding escrow should be a huge red flag in any case scenario.
Better to be safe than sorry, use escrow services, there are a bunch of people offering them for free.
cheers
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:45:35 PM

No. It only shows that they are probably using a similar sleep/posting schedule. It also shows that they at least claim to have traded with eachother, although the trade was most likely faked IMO.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:18:09 PM

This is not a hard evidence man.. its just a mere speculation

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:45:33 PM

No. It only shows that they are probably using a similar sleep/posting schedule.
Then if this is the case, why doesn't Gismo28 want to show proof of the transactions?

There are also a few threads on the german board where both of them have posted in so another coincidence there i guess
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:48:11 AM

I think you need to gather more information. It kinda seems favourable to you but that's just me assuming. You would need personal evidence from them to determine if they are alts though.

Hi!
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:05:22 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 11:23:28 AM by subSTRATA

This is not me defending Gismo28 or BuddyIsrael, but giving a neutral view on the subject on the basis that an accusation should not be made without undeniable proof; and mere suspicion is not proof. That is not to say that the coincidences between the two are very suspicious.

If they both speak German, theres a good possibility that it might be a coincidence that they both live in Germany, hence leading to the similar posting hours. However, that does not explain the coincidence in he similarity of the sections they posted in, the only possibility is that they like to trade with bitcoin on the forum as many other do.

noting the possibility that both individuals live in germany: same time zones
||

The real suspicious part is the "trade"  that happened between these two that seems to have happened so smoothly even without escrow: the reference in the trust feedback leads to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064017.0

Now, I don't know German, but i trust Google to do at the very least an "okay" job at translation (Chrome users there is an auto translate option); here is the "vouch post" from Gismo28 on the thread:

It's quite broken but the general message can be read. In addition, the only trust feedback Gismo28 has left is to provide positive feedback for his probably alt stating BuddyIsrael is "someone you can trust."

Going back to that vouch post from Gismo28, I can see 1 other suspicious detailt; noting the time it was posted; May 25, my time is central time US, the time in Germany would be +7 hours, but the local time on both profiles is only 5 hours ahead (I think this is London time).
With the knowledge that the profiles show a 5 hour difference:
my time at making this screenshot:- BI time:
Google:

The possibility of 2 separate individuals who both speak both German and English well that browse this forum, mainly in the same sections nonetheless along with a very similar posting schedule, and seem to be able to work out a deal without escrow when the probable alt already has negative trust is incredibly low.

The "deal" was made at some time prior to May 25th, 9:05 PM their time as Gismo28 states in the post, and seeing that there was no post from Gismo28 in the thread prior to his vouch, the only possibility of a legitimate deal happening is if it was done entirely through PM. If Gismo28 and BuddyIsrael both cannot provide PM's and txid's for this exchange timed prior to that time to prove they made the deal, I would consider this to be proof enough the two accounts are related as there was no proof of an exchange done. In the case the trade was faked to this extent and ther are PM's however, that does not mean the two accounts are unrelated; there is still enough coincidence to warrant suspicion; the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

tl;dr: post those pm's or youre practically convicted.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:47:58 PM

The "deal" was made at some time prior to May 25th, 9:05 PM their time as Gismo28 states in the post, and seeing that there was no post from Gismo28 in the thread prior to his vouch, the only possibility of a legitimate deal happening is if it was done entirely through PM. If Gismo28 and BuddyIsrael both cannot provide PM's and txid's for this exchange timed prior to that time to prove they made the deal, I would consider this to be proof enough the two accounts are related as there was no proof of an exchange done. In the case the trade was faked to this extent and ther are PM's however, that does not mean the two accounts are unrelated; there is still enough coincidence to warrant suspicion; the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

I asked Gismo28 to send me proof of the transactions but he said he doesn't want to give out that information to prevent "fraud" , you can pm him directly ans ask him for proof, im sure he will say no
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:59:42 PM

I asked Gismo28 to send me proof of the transactions but he said he doesn't want to give out that information to prevent "fraud" , you can pm him directly ans ask him for proof, im sure he will say no

he could easily use Paint or something to censor sensitive info, if he refuses to do even that and send it to a trusted member for verification I'd say the accounts are likely to belong to the same person. I'd give it an 85% theyre the same person.

Quinn

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:41:37 AM

next time count the trusted rep in green, not the non trusted.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 04:04:56 AM

next time count the trusted rep in green, not the non trusted.

No. You should also count untrusted feedback but check reference of trust feedback before believing it.

hunkey600

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:30:25 AM

Why are you investigating him...i mean is there any deal you are making with him or its just social work.

tarsua (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:34:53 PM

Why are you investigating him...i mean is there any deal you are making with him or its just social work.
BuddyIsreal appears to be a scammer (doesnt want to use escrow) with a new product every week, if they are the same person, he may use his Gismo28 account to trick people that he is legit, and people may trade with him without using an escrow
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:56:35 PM

it seems Gismo28 was banned across all of his accounts that he was farming to most likely sell off in a few months, if BuddyIsrael doesnt post anytime soon I think its a guarantee that the two accounts (as well as many others) are the same person.

tarsua (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:12:42 AM

it seems Gismo28 was banned across all of his accounts that he was farming to most likely sell off in a few months, if BuddyIsrael doesnt post anytime soon I think its a guarantee that the two accounts (as well as many others) are the same person.
I realized that they were banned, do you know how long the ban duration is? and how did you find out?
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:19:17 AM

I realized that they were banned, do you know how long the ban duration is? and how did you find out?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084198.0

this thread should explain. I believe it is a permaban, but im not sure, i just read the first post and laughed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: