Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for CoinSecure team  (Read 3632 times)
trestorfoundation (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 07:19:15 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 02:03:18 AM by trestorfoundation

Deleted.

Reason: Its our sincere belief that bitcoin ecosystem needs more partnerships, less leg pulling.

Trestor Team
www.trestor.org
@trestorconnect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 08:11:53 AM

Question 1:

Should Mr. Mohit Kalra, Founder, Coinsecure continue his public display of drug stash pics and videos on Internet? Will it help Coinsecure users feel secure? 

Proof:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzuzOKeV6qgxekZvTkF0YUxXSFE/view
https://instagram.com/mohitemkay/

Question 2:

Coinsecure was acquired by Secure Bitcoin Pvt. Ltd on 1st July 2014, but Secure Bitcoin was Incorporated 24 days later. How can a non existent company acquire an existing company?

Proof:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzuzOKeV6qgxVUpqenVsRko4NGs/view?usp=sharing

Question 3:

Did Coinsecure head-office create a record in energy efficiency? Or should we ask, do you really have a functional office?  Total bill for the peak work month: Rs 302

Proof:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzuzOKeV6qgxaTkyS2NScjR1TWs/view?usp=sharing

Question 4:

Why is Mr. Mohit Kalra’s designation FOUNDER, he acquired Coinsecure, right? Or are you guys suggesting that anyone can become a Founder If the price is right?

Proof: 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzuzOKeV6qgxNmNvU1JKaVFkZ3M/view?usp=sharing

Question 5:

Why is it that the real owner of Coinsecure with over 81% equity shares is never talked about?

Proof:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzuzOKeV6qgxNmNvU1JKaVFkZ3M/view?usp=sharing

Question 6:

Poor Mr. Benson Samuel, real FOUNDER of Coinsecure, In addition, he is the Chief Technology Officer, Any reason why he doesn't deserve even 1% equity? 

Regards,

Trestor Team
@trestorconnect
www.trestor.org

1. Those pictures were taken in other countries, where its perfectly ok. Yeah, he does support Legalization and so do I, as well as millions of other people across this country. As those pictures are on Instagram, they are already public, so no big deal here. Your probably high as a kite for trying out this thread.

2. We started operations on the 1st of July 2014 and had already applied for registration, etc. Really? A question to ask?

3. Our main office in Delhi is in its final stages of interiors. There have been members from this forum who have visited and checked as well. Of course, you missed on the bill of our Bangalore office as well.

4. He acquired coinsecure and founded our directions and brought together an awesome team to work on his goals, which happened to be exactly what we were looking for.

5. What would you like to know? He is a Director of the company, apart from several other businesses. Mohit takes a hands on approach with the company, while his dad advice's him on several levels. 

6. Maybe he has a better awareness of what he wants than you? We should ask him if he is happy to see the growth of Bitcoin across India through this synergy that we have built.

emkay47

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 08:18:33 AM

This is the only reason i never come on to the forums. People like you who work in such advanced technology have a problem with what i do with my personal life. My instagram page has pictures taken during my trips to Amsterdam and the states , where its legal for any tourist to smoke cannabis.

I personally have been working for legalisation of cannabis for a very long time now , even before Coinsecure was formed. I don’t understand what does it have to do with me being the CEO of Coinsecure.

The world renowned actor Nasruhdeen Shah has filled a petition in supreme court for legalisation of cannabis in India , Does that mean his movies should be affected by this ? FYI , i have also signed that same petition and a lot more big names in India have too.

Just because the community have found a lot of flaws in your company , does not mean you can start digging on to my personal life. This is not how healthy business is done.

I work with latest technologies and betterment of the society without worrying about the negative publicity i get , thanks for that.

-
Mohit Kalra

BTC : 1JL5qWRebJ6syr51UjCu7q7SvXyzcGwpLf

https://coinsecure.in | Buy and Sell Bitcoin in India Now !! | coinsecure™ | connecting India to Bitcoin !™
cyphos

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:31:53 AM

SHAME SHAME @trestorfoundation

This is all you have got??? Get a life man, and don't be jealous of people who do have one.......

Cheers to Mohit & Coinsecure....... Cheesy

@trestorfoundation read about Steve Jobs and his experiments with LSD. when you are done reading, never ever, ever again, touch any apple product,
going by your own definition.

Regards,
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 08:38:23 AM

I am very good friend with Benson and know the team personally. Obviously you will feel I am biased.

Lets put the opinians aside for a moment :
1. How will you feel if some one start posting your team's personal habits, stories, bills and whatever they can find online on  public forums.
2. Why it is important what company structure they have? They are not non profit. They can decide on their own what kind of structure they need.
3. How does it matter if some one posts your pics of drinking, enjoying your time in club in Goa in trstor foundation discussion thread.
4. if my father or brother has equity/holding in my company does it mean they will have to be actively involved in the busness. My brother is partner in buysellbitcoin parent company and he is not involved with the operations. I handle day to day things.

Oh and one day if I will post some cocnerns about your company and it gets a bit hot, you will do same to me and all other users. Do you really have time for all this?

Moving discussions to personal things will not help you. Your account represents your organisation and unitll today, you have behaved very well in al responses, it does not matter if some one agrees or not, you were well beahved. Today you lost it all. Whoever is handling PR and this forum handle, needs serious thinking.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
trestorfoundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 09:10:10 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 04:42:21 PM by trestorfoundation

Deleted.

Reason: Its our sincere belief that bitcoin ecosystem needs more partnerships, less leg pulling.

Trestor Team
www.trestor.org
@trestorconnect

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 09:24:39 AM

trstorfoundation,

Really not able to understand what exactly this all has to do with trestor foundation thread and CoinSecure. More personal pics, personal chats and personal things will just create more drama.

I am on this forum from 2011. I have seen great epic dramas, but trust me dramas does not help and always ended with wrong results.

Bring something related to CoinSecure on table and you will justify your posts otherwise its just drama.

Trust me, you should use your own handle to post things like this instead of foundation. Whoever is handling this really needs to think.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 09:41:29 AM

Dear Buysellbitcoin,

Trestor's greatest responsibility is towards the bitcoin community and we feel that what we've done here is responsible and we encourage others to bring out in the open any material information against Trestor. It's best to serve the community not community leaders.  

Here's an example of Benson's indifference: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzuzOKeV6qgxM3JiZlJWc3AyRXM/view?usp=sharing  

Example of Pankaj's unwillingness to understand: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzuzOKeV6qgxZF9JMU9nUjRRc3c/view?usp=sharing

Bogus accounts created to post negative comments: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzuzOKeV6qgxUjA1dnprUlB6emM/view?usp=sharing

Our stand is not against drugs, it's the irresponsibility: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzuzOKeV6qgxcDhybTIxWnVuUG8/view?usp=sharing  

I did not want to get involved as that would mean that I have to take time out to study how you are building an alt coin and then come to the conclusion that you'll are an alt coin. Since we are posting whatsapp chats, I should also post some bits with my opinions on how you delivered them along with the timing. But really, take a screenshot of some drama and try to distract from a thread you could not control is very immature.

Youre'll are so convinced that you'll have something new and awesome, that you are pulling us into something that is such a waste of time. How do you'll have so much time to search the net, take some useless images and turn this forum into some playground squabble.

How are you'll showing private whatsapp chat images in a public forum? And you'll are trying a financial product that normally works on something called privacy and trust.

Responsible as a chihuahua who thinks he should make noise about something that is already public and making noise Cheesy

trestorfoundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 09:47:15 AM

Buysellbitcoin,

We respect your inputs and immense experience, Trestor has no personal vengeance against anyone.

We haven't posted any personal pics of anyone, only publicly available Instagram pics.

Trestor is not looking for drama or confrontation, don't see any reason why we cannot post from our official handle.

As a matter of fact we respect Benson and Pankaj for years of service towards the community.

Regards,

Trestor Team
@trestorconnect
www.trestor.com

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 09:51:29 AM

Buysellbitcoin,

We respect your inputs and immense experience, Trestor have no personal vengeance against anyone.

We haven't posted any personal pics of anyone, only publicly available Instagram pics.

Trestor is not looking for drama or confrontation, don't see any reason why we cannot post from our official handle.

As a matter of fact we respect Benson and Pankaj for years of service towards the community.

Regards,

Trestor Team
@trestorconnect
www.trestor.com

Could you be a darling and change the CoinSecure to Coinsecure on the thread? Would be cool if you could get that right atleast.

emkay47

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 09:54:12 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 09:56:42 AM by Benson Samuel

Hey Trestor,

Instead of posting drive images and stuff , why don’t you just post my instagram profile link. Let me save you some time, instagram.com/mohitemkay .

My profile is anyways public and i don’t understand how does it make me irresponsible , i think you guys are new to the community and does not understand how things work. I don’t even understand what you guys are doing here, You should be on the alt coin thread .

All the bitcoin players in India are well connected to me and they know it very well how professional and dedicated i am to my baby , i.e- coinsecure.

It's best to serve the community not community leaders ?

What do you think coinsecure has been doing for so long , if not helping the community. We provide a superb trading platform with lowest trading fee in the industry in India right now , i.e- 0.3% fee . There is no fiat deposit or withdrawal fees whatsoever. We have released the Rest API for the community to build products on top of it with ease. We have automated Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals so our clients does not have to wait for us to manually confirm it.

We are an ISO 9001:2008 incorporated company. We go through audits by Jaz Anz and we do this just for the community to trust in us.

I still don’t understand your point in posting my personal profile here as if its some secret i have been hiding. All my social profiles are public and not hidden.
I support what i do freely , In case you have missed my Facebook profile, you should see how heavily i promote my baby over there.

Coinsecure has been doing business with many international partners who are fully aware of my personal interests and hobbies. I even used to produce music , in case you have missed that. I am surprised why its only you who has nothing to with me or coinsecure whatsoever is posting all this.

I think the whole community whether local or international supports our efforts and what we do for our clients.

Again , you should be on the alt coin section and not here.

''we encourage others to bring out in the open any material information against Trestor’’ - HEALTHY BUSINESSES DON'T DO THAT.

-
Mohit Kalra

BTC : 1JL5qWRebJ6syr51UjCu7q7SvXyzcGwpLf

https://coinsecure.in | Buy and Sell Bitcoin in India Now !! | coinsecure™ | connecting India to Bitcoin !™
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:20:44 AM

Trestor's greatest responsibility is towards the bitcoin community and we feel that what we've done here is responsible and we encourage others to bring out in the open any material information against Trestor. It's best to serve the community not community leaders. 
You are the one who is irresponsible,arrogant,immature and coward here. Kunal you got some serious anger and mental issues and you need to seek immediate medical attention from a psychiatrist. Instead of targeting me, you targeted coinsecure, next time you will target some other company or whole bitcoin community. You know what, I was writing my views a common indian men who don't even know what cryptography is, but I didn't expected this from you. You are not capable of running a foundation at all.
trestorfoundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 02:52:18 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 04:43:14 PM by trestorfoundation

Deleted.

Trestor Team
www.trestor.org
@trestorconnect

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:04:50 PM

Mohit Kalra:  

“Why don’t you just post my instagram profile link”

We did in case you didn’t notice.

“ I don’t even understand what you guys are doing here, You should be on the alt coin thread . ”“Again , you should be on the alt coin section and not here.”

This thread is questioning Coinsecure, and Coinsecure is not an alt coin.

"We encourage others to bring out in the open any material information against Trestor" - HEALTHY BUSINESSES DON'T DO THAT.

Healthy businesses like openness, bitcoin is built on this core idea.  

Pankaj and Benson, Will forward your suggestions/inputs to Kunal:

"You are the one who is irresponsible,arrogant,immature and coward here. Kunal you got some serious anger and mental issues and you need to seek immediate medical attention from a psychiatrist"

"You are not capable of running a foundation at all."

“I did not want to get involved as that would mean that I have to take time out to study how you are building an alt coin and then come to the conclusion that you'll are an alt coin.”

“ Responsible as a chihuahua who thinks he should make noise about something that is already public and making noise ”

Did you miss this point?
How are you'll showing private whatsapp chat images in a public forum? And you'll are trying a financial product that normally works on something called privacy and trust.

Also missed loads of questions from several others. Not just on this thread, but on the Trestor scam threads as well. Unable to answer many?

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:00:02 PM

SHAME SHAME @trestorfoundation

1) I am the founder of IHB and the BlockStreet iPhone app
2) I smoke tons of pot and it makes me a better human being
3) I have a US patent in database design so i am no dummy
4) pot should be legal anyway
5) Mohit, Benson and the rest of the coinsecure team do more for Bitcoin in india than most people i know
6) I store my bitcoins with them and actually feel safer than with my coinbase account
7) I was also quoted in the Wall Street Journal for trying to take down a well known scam. http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/12/01/bitbeat-under-fire-gaw-miners-ceo-garza-takes-on-his-critics/

Best,
Amith

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:00:42 PM

Looks like someone is butthurt. TrestorFoundation, You cannot hide your own scam by diverging the attention towards someone else's personal life and even if you succeed in diverging the attention, then by any means will it help you to improve your organisation's public image?
And for the point 3, I myself have visited their NSP office and it was under construction.
And from an unbiased view, I really feel that all the points you mentioned are rubbish and insubstantial.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 10:24:16 PM

Moving discussions to personal things will not help you. Your account represents your organisation and unitll today, you have behaved very well in al responses, it does not matter if some one agrees or not, you were well beahved. Today you lost it all. Whoever is handling PR and this forum handle, needs serious thinking.

Unfortunately, it was Kunal Dixit who posted this. He forgot that he had messaged me after he made this thread, when he posted  -
Pankaj and Benson, Will forward your suggestions/inputs to Kunal:

Dodgy to do such stuff mate.

skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:04:29 AM

I am loving this with all my popcorn Grin

Dank Weed EMKAY! Definitely not Indian..

People, one small question, why are you arguing with Trestor here when their algo is clearly a scam!?

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
trestorfoundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 02:14:58 AM

Dear Skang,

" Their algo is clearly a scam!? "

Deep & enlightening thought indeed. Trestor is willing to concede.  Wink

Trestor Team
@trestorconnect
www.trestor.com

Sarcasm is the body defense against stupid

skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:34:26 AM

Don't you worry about me sir, I am affiliated with nobody but myself.

Do you want me to explain how you are scamming people? [Which anyone who understands bitcoin can.]
Or do you want me to prove that you have "atleast one victim"? [Which I can't]

Amway still has no victims. They haven't scammed even a single person and are yet illegal in India.

Also in some schemes, no one is the victim until suddenly all of them are! This is one of those schemes.

I don't need to explain anything to you. In fact my genuine advice to you is that you could even succeed ethically if you register as PAYTM competitors and become country specific.
However, I will do my best to educate my country's fellowmen to be aware of your current scam.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: