Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CloudThink.IO] ★ Signature Campaign ★ | [CLOSED]  (Read 19401 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:08:47 PM

How about using this bot for your signature campaign?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976910.0
I think microtheminer will not allow his bot for a this campaign but there is some chance of approval because they are showing him as professionals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:11:09 PM

How about using this bot for your signature campaign?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976910.0
I think microtheminer will not allow his bot for a this campaign but there is some chance of approval because they are showing him as professionals.

Its worth trying though. Will make it easy task for both campaign runner and participants + automatic payouts.
mirjangka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 05:02:49 PM

When are payments sent out? Any specific time? And I request you to please tell in advance, i.e. one week before you are going to close the signature campaign.

Next payout will be tomorrow, June 8. I will issue payments once every 2 days. The signature campaign should run for at least a few month but I will instruct everyone as soon as possible if we plan to close it.

June 8?  Huh
You meant June 3 right?  Roll Eyes

Sorry, June 3.

hunkey600

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:28:36 PM

Hello Admin,

While doing signature campaign i have received a commission which is reflecting in my account but not yet paid, can you please let me know when it will be paid to me since i cant see withdraw button on affiliate page..

Username : hunkey600

Thanks

GaliafF
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:43:00 PM

GaliafF
Activity:   476
Position:   Sr. Member
address: 16jJ3g1XgyCJGTJBM8RCT1okVCDwanKXrm
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:37:28 PM

Some senior + members who are attracted by your record payouts might be more willing to sign up for the campaign if there wasn't some confusion about the way in which your company generates a profit.
Are you planning on an ANN post which clarifies the website wording regarding cloudmining etc. which your staff got wrong?
This is the conventional way to unveil an exciting new investment vehicle like yours on Bitcointalk.
I'm sure it would help you repair the rocky start so far, maybe some words of reassurance and clarity from Mr. Coleman would be good too.

Hope this helps.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:43:13 PM

what does exclamation mark mean near some people posts on the document file near preliminary post count?
GhanaGamboy

Activity: 191

Dadice Fixed Rate.

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:49:19 PM

what does exclamation mark mean near some people posts on the document file near preliminary post count?

Looks like I had 12 posts and 4 have been take away, I know 2 of them in meta should not count that is fair enough but please tell me what other 2 you have not counted as I am curious? Thanks
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:55:53 PM

Are you planning on an ANN post which clarifies the website wording regarding cloudmining etc. which your staff got wrong?

you really expect non self-moderated ANN post by cloudthink about their "services"? ohh dear.)
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:15:55 PM

Hello Admin,

While doing signature campaign i have received a commission which is reflecting in my account but not yet paid, can you please let me know when it will be paid to me since i cant see withdraw button on affiliate page..

Thanks

Hello,

I see only one $50 commission approved to your account which has already been sent to the address you provided in your profile settings.
Please check and confirm.

Thank you!

hunkey600

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:37:32 PM

Hello Admin,

Thanks

Hello,

I see only one $50 commission approved to your account which has already been sent to the address you provided in your profile settings.

Thank you!

Yes received, Thanks Admin

PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:38:27 PM

Hello Admin,

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you!

Can you tell me what's going over here? $50 commission for what?
hunkey600

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:42:45 PM

Hello Admin,

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you!

It was just my referral commission i received. Nothing else.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:42:53 PM

GaliafF
Activity:   476
Position:   Sr. Member
address: 16jJ3g1XgyCJGTJBM8RCT1okVCDwanKXrm

Confirmed!

A colleague of mine has reviewed most of your posts and has introduced a preliminary count for posts who don't follow the rules. I will also check all participants and their posts tomorrow and some users may have some posts removed from counting if they don't follow the rules. The removals will be strict only if the posts are clearly out of scope.

Looks like I had 12 posts and 4 have been take away, I know 2 of them in meta should not count that is fair enough but please tell me what other 2 you have not counted as I am curious? Thanks

I'm sorry but I can't tell you now why your other 2 posts have been flagged. I will issue answers to everyone after payout tomorrow.

Some senior + members who are attracted by your record payouts might be more willing to sign up for the campaign if there wasn't some confusion about the way in which your company generates a profit.
This is the conventional way to unveil an exciting new investment vehicle like yours on Bitcointalk.
I'm sure it would help you repair the rocky start so far, maybe some words of reassurance and clarity from Mr. Coleman would be good too.

Hope this helps.

Thank you tmfp for your question. It has been indeed a uneasy subject for me as I am (not officially at least) to be blamed for the rocky launch in Bitcointalk. We figured this would give the community reasons to consolidate their trust for our company but ironically did the opposite.

An official announcement will be posted by my friend and Chief Executive at CloudThink, Richard Coleman or by me with him answering also in the thread. I had to keep him away for now because I messed up with having more accounts which were also bought and other mistakes that gave impression that we had ill advised intentions with this community. I thought that buying the accounts is a must for the freedom they offer like posting a lot of answers to your campaign threads and other stuff we manage and will manage here. The 6 minutes rule would have been devastating for our campaigns. Doesn't matter anyways, you can see my track record in my last posts. I explained all to him and he understands that the community is aggressive if someone gives signs of odd actions. This was mostly caused by my colleagues which also use this accounts and others, some account are indeed the official ones of some of our staff. They prefer to keep their identity covered for at least the following weeks so they are not subject to threats or hacks. We will all decide when it is right to post our official announcement after users start using our services (even other than the common investment packages we sell). We're certain this will convince everyone that our services are the real thing. We don't want to delete posts in the official thread which say things like: SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! STAY AWAY! because we will give the impression that we delete posts which are detrimental for our company. We would really prefer to have the thread filled only with questions and discussions.

Thank you for your consideration!

NEXT PAYOUT: June 3

Good luck everyone and please mind your posts! I will check at least 80% personally to check if I see signs of spam or posts which don't follow the campaign rules. I will issue everyone answers about why they have posts removed from the counting if necessary.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:52:04 PM

Hello Admin,

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you!

I don't understand, the 5% referral commission was sent to the address you provided in your account. Here are the details which I see for your account:

Account ID    652
Affiliate    hunkey600
Date    06-02-2015
Order Number    CT774764
Commission Status    Approved
Payment     Sent
Type of Commission    Standard Commission
Commission Amount    $50.00 USD
Sale Amount    $999.00 USD

This is the transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/3febe9ccbdd03c5ccca988374851dd14263140248f38075102a0f0fcbe31d8c3

You currently have the following address introduced in your profile settings: 3FkezpwYzowFzSVRwdQe3CsDH1mKkpyRY2
It even has a note:  Public Note: CloudThink.IO $50 affiliate commission.

You can't miss it. Do you use another address?

Thank you!

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:56:09 PM

Hello Admin,

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you!

The user registered a 5% commission with his affiliate account.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:57:04 PM

Hello Admin,

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you!

Perfect! Keep earning!

hunkey600

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:59:25 PM

Hello Admin,

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you!

I don't understand, the 5% referral commission was sent to the address you provided in your account. Here are the details which I see for your account:

Account ID    652
Affiliate    hunkey600
Date    06-02-2015
Order Number    CT774764
Commission Status    Approved
Payment     Sent
Type of Commission    Standard Commission
Commission Amount    $50.00 USD
Sale Amount    $999.00 USD

This is the transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/3febe9ccbdd03c5ccca988374851dd14263140248f38075102a0f0fcbe31d8c3

You currently have the following address introduced in your profile settings: 3FkezpwYzowFzSVRwdQe3CsDH1mKkpyRY2
It even has a note:  Public Note: CloudThink.IO $50 affiliate commission.

You can't miss it. Do you use another address?

Thank you!

I have already confirmed in my last post, I have received the commission. Thank you.

PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:33:15 PM

What is the 4 next to my name in spreadsheet? What does it signify? I have made more than 4 posts in this period.
rikkie

Activity: 574

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 09:35:18 PM

Hello Guys!

My name is Richard Coleman and I'm privileged with the honor to work at Cloudthink Mining Ltd. as Chief Executive Officer. I will be using this account to answer your questions about CloudThink company and the services which complete our portofolio. I'm afraid I will not be answering your questions in this thread as this is reserved for a Campaign managed by my colleague, mirjangka. A topic will be opened where you can discuss about general information about CloudThink.IO and the recent public parent company, Cloud Think Mining Ltd.
I just wanted to say hi to all of you who are participating in this campaign and the best of luck to you! cloudThink is here to stay!

Kind regards,

Richard Coleman

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: