Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:39:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CloudThink.IO] ★ Signature Campaign ★ | [CLOSED]  (Read 19404 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xFrostee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:43:42 PM

May be you rates is the best but its only for hero and legendary only. For full member and senior member overall its just same as other campaign or may be lower because of your limit at their post, may be you can make no different in their post limit, that will make you the best rates and may be other full member or sr member will start applying on your campaign

Agree. The rate per post is the highest but the maximun post limit cant be competitive to other campaigns so it doesnt look like the best rate much
mirjangka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:45:26 PM

May be you rates is the best but its only for hero and legendary only. For full member and senior member overall its just same as other campaign or may be lower because of your limit at their post, may be you can make no different in their post limit, that will make you the best rates and may be other full member or sr member will start applying on your campaign

BTCevo, I'm sorry but I do not agree with all you said above. Indeed, hero and legendary will earn the most but from our research, we estimate that the average total received by a user (of all types) is larger than any other active campaign on bitcointalk. This includes potential bonuses and potential commission if they also use an affiliate link in the signature. We highly recommend everyone to register an affiliate account and use their affiliate link so they earn much more than we pay them for posts. We have a fixed 5% commission from all sales made by any IP which is kept for 90 days in our sessions.  In fact, we think that some users may earn 2X from what they earn weekly for posting with our signature if they post in the right threads and the post quality and trust is very good.

This will be much clearer in the following 2-3 weeks after the first payouts are made to this campaign but also by referrals.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:55:27 PM

NLNico, it seems that your posts contain only accusations to me and CloudThink.
The information you have previously posted is correct but not as you say them and this may harm our partners. It is our decision to post official pictures for the people working at CloudThink. I apologize if this is seen as a red flag, we will try to do our best to offer only important and concise information and photos regarding CloudThink.

Your post has been deleted and all further posts will also be deleted if you post unfounded research about our company. We will not delete your decent questions or remarks, please open another thread or discussion in another place. We do not want to fill this thread with posts which are irrelevant to this Campaign.

peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:29:58 PM

Where is your announcement thread? You're trying to promote through an expensive campaign but don't have a thread?
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:35:06 PM

BTCevo, I'm sorry but I do not agree with all you said above. Indeed, hero and legendary will earn the most but from our research, we estimate that the average total received by a user (of all types) is larger than any other active campaign on bitcointalk. This includes potential bonuses and potential commission if they also use an affiliate link in the signature. We highly recommend everyone to register an affiliate account and use their affiliate link so they earn much more than we pay them for posts. We have a fixed 5% commission from all sales made by any IP which is kept for 90 days in our sessions.  In fact, we think that some users may earn 2X from what they earn weekly for posting with our signature if they post in the right threads and the post quality and trust is very good.

This will be much clearer in the following 2-3 weeks after the first payouts are made to this campaign but also by referrals.

I admitted that you have a highest rate but thats only for hero and legendary but for other rank it is not competitive enough because you make limit to their maximum posts. See dadice or bit-x not offend, dadice got lower rate about their but if some enrollee can maximize their posts and quality posts I guess the payment is much better than your full member and senior member. Bit-x too altough the payment rate is not as higher as dadice or may be yours but they dont limit the number of their enrollee to post except not constructive posts. May be you should take a look at that
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 06:12:29 PM

Where is your announcement thread? You're trying to promote through an expensive campaign but don't have a thread?

Yes, this is unusual but my superiors have requested me to publish the Signature Campaign today so enough users have applied by Sunday. Monday is the official launch of our Investment Packages. Someone else will publish the official thread very soon I think.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 06:21:29 PM

I admitted that you have a highest rate but thats only for hero and legendary but for other rank it is not competitive enough because you make limit to their maximum posts. See dadice or bit-x not offend, dadice got lower rate about their but if some enrollee can maximize their posts and quality posts I guess the payment is much better than your full member and senior member. Bit-x too altough the payment rate is not as higher as dadice or may be yours but they dont limit the number of their enrollee to post except not constructive posts. May be you should take a look at that

Yes, I see what you mean but we have a lot of faith in our Investment Packages and users participating in the signature campaign can earn up to $250 for a single sale made by a client who clicked his signature and bought a investment package in the following 90 days. We have faith that a top active Hero Member can even make $1.000-$3.000 in the first month just from referrals. So this would be why we took the liberty to say that our payouts are the highest ones. If other respected users will complain about this in the future, we will do a more detailed research in our statistics and we will remove this claims.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 07:24:25 PM

Seems someone started a scam accusation against the company with some photos being stolen from another site or a twitter handle.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.0

It seems that some users are only researching and accusing our company with little or no information about us or what we stand for. It is insulting us, our partners, our staff and our investors. Please stop this as this thread is dedicated ONLY to the signature campaign. Please post any accusation to the thread opened by the Newbie account in the appropriate section of Bitcointalk. This is clearly meant to produce bad publicity before we open. Is this a secret? We will probably receive a lot of accusations meant to destroy our reputation within the community and reduce sales.

If we made some mistakes or we decided not to publish the real information of our Chief Executive we apologize for that! We fully understand that a lot of companies with bad rep have used this forum for illegal gains or frauds but you can't just say that our business is bad because of some of our decisions have raised red flags for some users.

WE WILL DELETE ALL POSTS ACCUSING US WITH IRRELEVANT 'FINDINGS'
We will also immediately report all users who do not understand this and request a temporary ban from the moderators due to untrue accusations and spamming.

This should also be very clear to clear all doubts: We will escrow the necessary funds so all participants are sure they will get their payouts.

TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:38:25 PM

I really don't like the way everyone is accusing the site in this thread as this thread is only meant for Sig. Campaign. Also as OP has agreed to escrow the funds am pretty sure no one shall have problems.
Anyhow, I can provide you escrow services or maybe even run this campaign for you if you want, if you can send me some proofs in PM.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:46:17 PM

Local posts are allowed?
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 07:56:19 PM

Local posts are allowed?

Yes, they are allowed.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 08:30:46 PM

Has MZ or any other escrow accepted and confirmed the escrow yet? Once we have confirmation of escrow I would like to join.

TheGr33k

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:34:15 PM

Has MZ or any other escrow accepted and confirmed the escrow yet? Once we have confirmation of escrow I would like to join.
No one has yet confirmed an escrow. Seems MZ has refused to escrow for this  Undecided
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 08:55:56 PM

daddybios
1JWxuvEw1bMhodPt8xWTAKcn4cWfLDWKUy
Activity: 252

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
nor9845
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:06:00 PM

Name: nor9845
17Mpm4ajsCPauFzWNQSnbEope2nvdeb99z
Activity: 274
Tongkar

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:55:23 AM

Username:Tongkar
Bitcoin Address:15YetH2xASQZkoFYYKQmi5GfDddY7ii2MX
Current Post Count:433
Member Type:Full member
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:57:35 AM

@mirjangka  I couldn't find an announcement thread on the forum for Cloudthink. When was the company launched in the beginning ?  Maybe you should also start an ANN thread.
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:25:33 AM

It seems making signature contest for signature campaign was a useless spend because nobody will join if you received the red -ve

@mirjangka  I couldn't find an announcement thread on the forum for Cloudthink. When was the company launched in the beginning ?  Maybe you should also start an ANN thread.

I think because they afraid to being accuse for their "seems legit cloud mining"
romano1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

have fun

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:55:02 AM

I wanted to join but seems if i join i may get a negative feedback, will I ?
TheGr33k

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:58:51 AM

I wanted to join but seems if i join i may get a negative feedback, will I ?

Why do you want to advertise a business build for an obvious scam? Someone will probably give you negative feedback, yes.

Yeah thats why i declined, I didn't wear it for a second, just had a thought to join, but then decided in against.
I don't think you will get a negative trust, the reason being you are just doing service to get money. You aren't a part of the scam and also wearing a sig. Won't mean that you're in strong support of the site and you wanna showcase the site is trustworthy. That's just my opinion. No Offences.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: