Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - SNRN - NXT ASSET - SuperNET Radio  (Read 1009 times)
SuperNET Radio (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:54:44 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 02:21:43 PM by SuperNET Radio

Owner ID: NXT-T4NN-P4PW-P4Z3-BWSBY
Asset Id   3501237268087927815

Hi guys/gals my name is LooTz! If you are on SuperNET slack, then you most likely know me. I run SuperNET Radio (www.Supernetradio.com). We have shows weekly with more to come. We have our very own DJ, Prints, who plays a diverse scheduled assortment of music. We are currently accepting all independent and other music from talent that would like to be heard and many that have not been discovered yet. We are currently distributing our asset which will assist in getting us to a more self sustaining station. The asset includes many perks which you can read on www.SuperNETRadio.net and will also act as a method for donations if you like what we do. I invite ALL to come on air to introduce any technology, service or innovation as this will allow for a more audible method of discerning investments and a good method for educating people on how they work. You can e-mail me with your idea/interest at SuperNETRadio@gmail.com.

We have held off for a long  time on the distribution of the asset because I wanted to not just give promises but actually have it up and running with some good history so you can get an idea of what we do. This is our idea to help lift crypto off the ground. Interesting and meaningful interviews, shows, and updates as well as community interaction by taking callers during the shows and communicating in chat. We currently air on 30 websites with more to come such as www.etheriumradio.com, www.vericoinradio.com, opalcoinradio.com, etc. Please go easy on me as I am also the designer of the sites (My strength is in SEO) and also work a full time job 14 hours a day from 7am to 9pm as a network engineer for a fortune 30 company in NYC. I have more to work on such as blocknetradio, counterpartyradio.com, Bitsharesradio.com, maidsaferadio.com and many many more that will all be airing SNRN (SuperNET Radio Network). This is just one method for me to combine communities with each site sharing a linked chat to speak with each other or comment while we are on air. We also broadcast through many other communities such as Shoutcast, Icecast, Mixlr, Soundcloud, etc. I will keep expanding this and funds come in from advertising revenue streams that we already do have off and on monthly (being honest). I know as we get bigger revenue will be more stable.

We currently get anywhere from 500-1500 listeners a week, with so many broadcasting solutions and replays it may be a lot more. We held off on donation addresses because instead of donating to our cause we figure it would be better to distribute the asset once we we're better established, and we're at that point now. This way we can give back dividends as a thank you for your support. The asset will be issued on the first of every month in very very small blocks that will reflect expenses. I understand this could take years, and that is a reflection of  my commitment to SuperNET Radio and to all of you.

I hope to one day make this niche in crypto a full time job so I may leave corporate slavery and do good for the crypto cause. As you get to know me you will find I am not the type to comply with any gov. regulation and because I have a tech background I can understand what is going on. In the past I have been a support tech, (my younger years), and would regularly speak with over 40 customers a day for 5 years. That has given me the ability to know how to handle most situations, and I'm a problem solver (just a brief background of myself). I have owned/run a bakery business and know the inner workings of management. I also build sites for mom and pop shops that need help like www.bellaromagourmet.com. I have many ideas lots of additions planned for the website, I promise to build this and never leave you guys hanging. Join us on SuperNET slack as that is where I normally chillax. If you would like to check out our past shows you can see them on the website supernetradio.com and soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio. Have a wonderful weekend and contact me for anything Smiley

Thank You
ShoeOnHead

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:02:49 PM

Algo?
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:05:11 PM

OK NXT again
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:06:08 PM

Algo?

are you seriously post this ?

This is NXT ASSET , not mining , just buy and sell if you get profit
SuperNET Radio (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:46:08 PM

Algo?

are you seriously post this ?

This is NXT ASSET , not mining , just buy and sell if you get profit

Correct this is VOIP Radio Broadcasting about Cryptography and other innovations and services. Good place to learn and ask questions while we are on air during any show. The asset is a method of donating with future perks as thank a thank you. As I will give it more value as we continue, such as having an online store for the station for redemption, using them to vote, plus cant argue with dividends one we become popular enough to get good revenue stream rite. Most of the time a donation is "Poof" gone lol. At least in helping be help other people understand what each tech is about and updating people you may get something in return. Not a bad deal.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:03:24 PM

is it just a radio program around crypto currency news or does it use the blockchain in any way?
prints

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 11:36:35 PM

SuperNET Radio is moving up in the world! We've got alot of really exciting stuff coming up. You can check out my show on Sunday nights (PST), Coin of the Week! (I was off last weekend, but I return this Sunday with another interesting crypto prospect!)

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:21:37 AM

interesting. there should be more promotion for such a project. i am gonna follow your show next time.

one question about asset distribution: do hodlers of assets like NxtVentrue, Jl777Hodl etc are getting free dividend assets of SuperNETRadio?

SuperNET Radio is moving up in the world! We've got alot of really exciting stuff coming up. You can check out my show on Sunday nights (PST), Coin of the Week! (I was off last weekend, but I return this Sunday with another interesting crypto prospect!)

prints

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:43:07 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 08:56:56 AM by prints

interesting. there should be more promotion for such a project. i am gonna follow your show next time.

one question about asset distribution: do hodlers of assets like NxtVentrue, Jl777Hodl etc are getting free dividend assets of SuperNETRadio?

Hi tyz, the SuperNET Radio asset is not associated with the dividend streams of those assets at this time. LootZ may want to clarify our position on this, as he is the manager of the project and I don't want to make any incorrect assertions - but at this point we are a 100% community supported project - so all funding and dividends will take place through the SNRN asset.

Cheers!

Jon Prints

Oh, and to answer your earlier question. We are a crypto centric radio station acting as the voice of the SuperNET. We aren't limited to SuperNET related activities however, and we aim to be a voice within the entire community as well. At this point, we have no blockchain related functionality for the radio station, but it's possible that we will implement something like that in the near future. We've been looking at some different solutions for decentralized broadcasting to go along with our parallel ShoutCAST, IceCast and MixLR streams, so we've got a few different things in the works.

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:29:14 AM

is it just a radio program around crypto currency news or does it use the blockchain in any way?
check here
help lift crypto off the ground. Interesting and meaningful interviews, shows, and updates as well as community interaction by taking callers during the shows and communicating in chat. We currently air on 30 websites with more to come
I think they are just running a weekly show to spread the crypto related projects to the world in oral.

SuperNET Radio (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:36:44 PM

We do not receive any revenue from SuperNET at this time as this also assists in keeping the station unbiased to similar technologies. We will not be giving any out for free, it will be used for promotion, expenses, and funds for giveaways to callers. I am also putting together a crottery (crypto,lottery) this will start in July. Winners will receive assets and big winner a pure silver .999 SuperNET Coin. Depending on its success it can become a monthly drawing. I have many ideas to enrich listener-ship but our main priority/goal is to educate and update.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:30:46 AM

https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio/crypto-quickie-6-5-15
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:02:28 AM

Hello,  SuperNET Radio is giving away 1 asset for signing up to our mailing list and verifying. This will bring our shows directly to your inbox to watch at your convenience and possibly alert you when LIVE shows are starting since we all live in diff time zones.
Also we will be holding a monthly lottery (Starting in 2 Months), once you sign up as long as you hold 100 assets in your account you will be entered into the lottery for a 1/4oz silver (.999) coin. If you hold 500 in your account you will have a chance to win a 1oz (.999) Silver coin. If you hold 5000 (this big one will start in 6-12 months as distribution spreads and people accumulate more.) you have the chance to win a 2+ Ounce Silver Bar or Coin
Once you hold the asset you will automatically be entered monthly (After Signing up for the first time) and winners will be announced and posted on site.

SNRN Asset Id:  3501237268087927815

NXT AE

https://trade.secure...237268087927815
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:02:49 AM

Hello,  SuperNET Radio is giving away 1 asset for signing up to our mailing list and verifying. This will bring our shows directly to your inbox to watch at your convenience and possibly alert you when LIVE shows are starting since we all live in diff time zones.
Also we will be holding a monthly lottery (Starting in 2 Months), once you sign up as long as you hold 100 assets in your account you will be entered into the lottery for a 1/4oz silver (.999) coin. If you hold 500 in your account you will have a chance to win a 1oz (.999) Silver coin. If you hold 5000 (this big one will start in 6-12 months as distribution spreads and people accumulate more.) you have the chance to win a 2+ Ounce Silver Bar or Coin
Once you hold the asset you will automatically be entered monthly (After Signing up for the first time) and winners will be announced and posted on site.

SNRN Asset Id:  3501237268087927815

NXT AE

https://trade.secure...237268087927815
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:31:57 AM

https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio/altsheets
Pages: [1]
  Print