Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Guldencoins value so low on coinmarketcap?  (Read 708 times)
SuicidalTendencies (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:58:56 PM

This is a serious question for those that have looked into the currency. I am not trying to hype it but maybe they not doing something right that I am unaware of?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andretti83

Activity: 297
Merit: 112

PRIVATE AND NOT PREMINED: MONERO, AEON, KARBO

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:49:04 PM

I can't answer your question, but I was interested in guldencoins for about month or two, and today just bought first 100k.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:57:41 PM

Beyond liquidity in the form of *some* merchants in the Netherlands, I'm not sure if the coin has any appealing characteristics.  At least for me, I am a very skeptical of these 'national coins' and many of them are more likely to fail (e.g., if banned by the country they're centralizing in).

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:01:33 AM

This is a serious question for those that have looked into the currency. I am not trying to hype it but maybe they not doing something right that I am unaware of?

The last thing you should be worried with when it comes to NLG is the price, if anything you should be happy this coin is trading at such a low value. They launched DELTA 17th May  which was there first innovative core dev project and it was a great success. It is the most advanced readjustment algorithm. The results speak for themselves if you look at the link below and the block chain has been running like a dream ever since. This also means more supply is coming onto the market. There will be a total of 1.68 billion coins in 40 years.

http://nlgstats.iblogger.org/

Besides all the merchants they might have the best development team in the alt coin world, there next update is going to be updating guldencoin from litecoin code base to latest bitcoin code base which hasn't been achieved before even by litecoin which is almost a year behind bitcoin in updates. It is much easier to start a new coin then to upgrade it so this tells me they in it for the long term. The next update also includes a unique MultiAlgo solution and they looking at including a innovative POS setup. All this plus being one of the most usable coins with over 80 merchants in the Netherlands and Nocks.NL which allows you to use Guldencoin at any merchant in the world that accepts bitcoin.

Why is the price so low? They don't have a marketing team to hype the coin it's all word of mouth.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:55:23 AM

There are a lot of altcoins  out there which hardly provide much new, and with the bear market they have no investors. Look at the altcoin charts, except the few truly innovative ones, most are suffering and will continue to suffer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
UFCkid

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:41:32 AM

There are a lot of altcoins  out there which hardly provide much new, and with the bear market they have no investors. Look at the altcoin charts, except the few truly innovative ones, most are suffering and will continue to suffer.

And will die off to be forgotten.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:02:24 AM

What happened to returning something that was taken from the Dutch population? ("kwartje van Kok" aka 25 cent tax increase on gas)
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:36:42 AM

in my opinion, Guldencoin is one of the most promising alts in the field of real world adoption. Although there are more than 50+ local shops accepting Guldencoin, there is still a lack of usage and therefore a lack of liquity what cause the low price.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:06:14 AM

Why is Guldencoins value so height on coinmarketcap?
FTFY
Its a useless premined Bitcoin/Litecoin copy.

OP, Donate your bag to a good cause and let it rest in peace.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: