Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 633 times)
TheGr33k (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:29:44 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 05:21:41 PM by TheGr33k

Delete
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 4448

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:07:21 PM

its nice to see more free escrow services become available. i wish you luck on this venture and maybe ill use you one day.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:09:06 PM

its nice to see more free escrow services become available. i wish you luck on this venture and maybe ill use you one day.
That's really nice of you. Thanks for wishing me luck. Hope to provide escrow service to you soon Smiley
ReckLess.6

Activity: 44
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:13:30 PM

That's really nice of you. Thanks for wishing me luck. Hope to provide escrow service to you soon Smiley

Seems you have created this escrow service explicitly to support the CloudThink.IO scam.

I really don't like the way everyone is accusing the site in this thread as this thread is only meant for Sig. Campaign. Also as OP has agreed to escrow the funds am pretty sure no one shall have problems.
Anyhow, I can provide you escrow services or maybe even run this campaign for you if you want, if you can send me some proofs in PM.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:16:29 PM

I think you need just a small amount of additional trust if you are going to realistically think that people are going to trust you as escrow.

I would suggest that you conduct more trades with others over a long amount of time and maybe you will have sufficient trust. With that being said, acting as escrow really does not earn you very much.  It probably isn't going to be worth it for the time you will need to put into it.
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:27:04 PM

I think you need just a small amount of additional trust if you are going to realistically think that people are going to trust you as escrow.

I would suggest that you conduct more trades with others over a long amount of time and maybe you will have sufficient trust. With that being said, acting as escrow really does not earn you very much.  It probably isn't going to be worth it for the time you will need to put into it.

Dude sorry but I don't wanna do trades just to increase trusts. I have done many trades but not everyone is on default trust so..
Also, I agree that escrow service won't give me profits but not everything is done for profits.
I am online for quite a good amount of time on the forum so why not provide escrow services when am online?
And btw, Can I know why I need just a small amount of more trust? For that Dark Green trust? How much trust score should be there for that?
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:28:45 PM

Seems you have created this escrow service explicitly to support the CloudThink.IO scam.

I really don't like the way everyone is accusing the site in this thread as this thread is only meant for Sig. Campaign. Also as OP has agreed to escrow the funds am pretty sure no one shall have problems.
Anyhow, I can provide you escrow services or maybe even run this campaign for you if you want, if you can send me some proofs in PM.

Naah, I seriously had not intentions to support them. If you can see, I clearly stated, I will provide escrow service if you can provide proofs, Can you?
ReckLess.6

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:33:19 PM

Naah, I seriously had not intentions to support them. If you can see, I clearly stated, I will provide escrow service if you can provide proofs, Can you?

I have provided proof that they are scammer. Not 'probable scam', 'intend to scam' etc. They are proven scammer as they have stolen other's picture and claimed as another person in their so called management. Read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.0. Before providing escrow to them, u should leave -ve feedback on them.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:36:05 PM

Dude sorry but I don't wanna do trades just to increase trusts. I have done many trades but not everyone is on default trust so..
Also, I agree that escrow service won't give me profits but not everything is done for profits.
I am online for quite a good amount of time on the forum so why not provide escrow services when am online?
And btw, Can I know why I need just a small amount of more trust? For that Dark Green trust? How much trust score should be there for that?
The "small amount of additional trust" comment was an under exaggeration. You need a huge amount of additional trust if anyone is going to prudently trust you for escrow.

One other thing is that having a large number of altcoins that you are willing to hold is probably a waste of time. I am not sure how many times I have been asked to hold escrow however I would say it has been a pretty good number of times and that I have been asked to hold an altcoin a grand total of one time.
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:39:44 PM

I have provided proof that they are scammer. Not 'probable scam', 'intend to scam' etc. They are proven scammer as they have stolen other's picture and claimed as another person in their so called management. Read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.0. Before providing escrow to them, u should leave -ve feedback on them.

Yeah, I saw that, that's the reason why I said that I will provide escrow service if you can provide something as proof to support urself.
Anyhow, nice to see that you got some nice proofs to show that they have stolen Pictures. We shall wait for official verdict from CouldThink management to back them up.
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:44:03 PM

The "small amount of additional trust" comment was an under exaggeration. You need a huge amount of additional trust if anyone is going to prudently trust you for escrow.

One other thing is that having a large number of altcoins that you are willing to hold is probably a waste of time. I am not sure how many times I have been asked to hold escrow however I would say it has been a pretty good number of times and that I have been asked to hold an altcoin a grand total of one time.

Haha!! Let's see how it goes. If incase I feel that whole this thing is a waste of time, I will stop providing escrow or will close escrow services for alternate weeks.
But probably, I won't as I am mostly online here and keep surfing net, nothing else, so won't waste my time as I am already wasting my time Tongue

Anyhow, Can you link me up Marco's Escrows List Thread? I couldn't find that.
ReckLess.6

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:49:00 PM

Yeah, I saw that, that's the reason why I said that I will provide escrow service if you can provide something as proof to support urself.
Anyhow, nice to see that you got some nice proofs to show that they have stolen Pictures. We shall wait for official verdict from CouldThink management to back them up.

You are simply trying to delay the game buddy in an effort to buy time for the scammers. The thread I mentioned provide crystal clear proof of their stealing attempt and already they are singing that 'it was a mistake' etc. etc. If that proof does not help someone to identify a scammer, then either he is too noob to play with bitcoin or HE IS THE SCAMMER.
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:55:28 PM

You are simply trying to delay the game buddy in an effort to buy time for the scammers. The thread I mentioned provide crystal clear proof of their stealing attempt and already they are singing that 'it was a mistake' etc. etc. If that proof does not help someone to identify a scammer, then either he is too noob to play with bitcoin or HE IS THE SCAMMER.

Anyways, am not pretty sure if the signature campaign runner is the official owner of CloudThink or he is just appointed to be a signature campaign manager? If no, who is the official owner?

EDIT : Can we talk about this in PM? I want to keep the thread clean. Smiley
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:43:09 PM

Used his escrow service. Have also done deals with him in past. He has always been easy to contact with. His escrow service was smooth and perfect.
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:56:34 PM

Used his escrow service. Have also done deals with him in past. He has always been easy to contact with. His escrow service was smooth and perfect.

Thanks. Was a pleasure escrowing for you.
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:44:23 PM

I have confirmation from him that he accepts to host our funds but he will have to confirm this again on the thread.

Please note that I have lowered the number of available slots so our budget is not "to good to be true".

What was the proof? We would all like to know.

Your -ve rating  See the reference link. Will remove once issue is solved. with reference link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.0 is still present.
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:07:08 AM

PGP Signed Message :

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Date: 31/05/2015, Sunday. I own this BitcoinTalk account, TheGr33k(UID:177437). I am offering escrow services. Good Day!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.8
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJVasCzAAoJEGW5iuIv6Stf/iEH/2893whM8h4FNs0SciLyUm1K
DEyP9nCz5b3fE516jO/aPgFXlm+JPsZEWIg5Q1IHCvbnQ+B98WadXEsNLqX+30CK
Js/sh4DV0hDO/3JSYa0VoaZZ+54NQDAOXyv2Y9HtCdmhvbs3U+FprgqzOBTRGiB+
M7NlcH4uDzqy7X6MCrV8ZZQ2e9QOH/Tf4eN3xlVc0rlxXyQiAKh9Mb9zhwLH/Z51
BNQARpETXlH3+STurG37BlEe80de6xj+SWiSQmUF6CrQt7XRBor7DOHsB5Q6cww2
bd/OIR3Pn+JSXgazR0RVZ1tn8LDnRdZs97i+0QE8GDOzu8Nem5C8/een1UkqiU4=
=nY7o
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Verify the message here : https://keybase.io/verify