Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase canceled orders  (Read 280 times)
xetsr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:22:43 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 12:07:45 AM by xetsr

Still no luck with coinbase for me. Another small order was canceled the day after submitting. Reason: Sometimes an order can be canceled if your bank is not yet recognized as a trusted payment source. Was asked to submit an ID, which I did and minutes later I get an email saying "Your limits have been increased". Login and see $3 a day (now it's at $22) limit and $25 max LOL. Been almost 24 hours and nothing from support after my first email was answered within an hour.

Anyone else have this happen to them? I heard of coinbase problems before like the standard risk cancellation but haven't heard any complaints about being asked to to re verify your identity only to have your limits lowered to almost nothing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: