Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is my Account Banned?  (Read 3622 times)
Mr.Bean 2.0 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:51:23 AM

Sorry zeeshsnrehman2, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

No notice, no reason nothing. just deleted 10 posts

Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: zeeshsnrehman2 on: May 29, 2015, 12:04:24 PM »
Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

My God,

i took time to read all your 10-15posts and i must agree with you that there is no way to prove otherwise. you have explained everything from start to finish about 9/11
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: zeeshsnrehman2 on: May 29, 2015, 12:04:26 PM »
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: manekari on May 29, 2015, 04:52:37 AM
Hey,

Interested in a Cloud Instance ? Price wont be much in diff with traditional VPS.

Cloud VPS with WHM/cPanel Installed.

shoot. might help me better i think

hope windows tho.
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: zeeshsnrehman2 on: May 29, 2015, 12:04:41 PM »

Quote from: Kapitoshka on May 29, 2015, 02:53:17 AM
You can refer to a number of VPS in below [Price/month]

Windows:
| 1GB | 1 Core | 30GB HDD | 10Gbps | $17
| 2GB | 2 Core | 40GB HDD | 1Gbps | $21
| 3GB | 2 Core | 60GB HDD | 1Gbps | $29

Linux:
| 1.5GB | 1 Core | 100GB HDD - Xeon E3/E5 | 1Gbps | $13
| 3GB | 2 Core | 200GB HDD - Xeon E3/E5 | 1Gbps | $20
| 6GB | 2 Core | 250GB HDD - Xeon E5 | 1Gbps | $25

P.S: If you want more detail and with many more VPS packages, can send me a message

1. youre a newbie but doesnt really matter

2. i got better prices than your offers. i have prices till $8/month. and perfect end support, but looking for better offers.

but thanks anyway
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: zeeshsnrehman2 on: May 29, 2015, 12:05:09 PM »

Quote from: appstore on May 29, 2015, 12:46:59 AM
i   can  sell  you  bulk  btc

LOL

how about gold and diamonds?
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: zeeshsnrehman2 on: May 29, 2015, 12:05:14 PM »

Quote from: donnie52572 on May 28, 2015, 06:50:09 AM
looked promising when it paid out the 1st 4 transactions then it just said fuck it and ran

am pretty sure they paid themselves out....
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: zeeshsnrehman2 on: May 29, 2015, 12:05:18 PM »

Quote from: (Lithium) on May 28, 2015, 07:24:10 PM
Quote from: nor9865 on May 26, 2015, 05:57:00 AM
5 LTC to anyone who can give me a valid reason why i should give it to him

2 people will be chosen.
you cannot post twice.
you cannot edit your post.

48hours as from this post.

I deserve it because I don't have any litecoins and I was really sad when I saw the contest time was over Sad

love your account name
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: zeeshsnrehman2 on: May 29, 2015, 12:05:23 PM »

Quote from: Quickseller on May 28, 2015, 06:59:44 PM
Begging is not allowed. This thread is both you and whoever you end up giving funds to begging which is going to make it twice as annoying.

Feel free to lock this thread.

if you dont like it, move to next thread Smiley
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: zeeshsnrehman2 on: May 29, 2015, 12:06:52 PM »

Quote from: Vesperion on May 28, 2015, 09:11:23 AM
Wrong Topic, he should write " Looking for free btc "

hmm. you gave me an idea right now...
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: zeeshsnrehman2 on: May 29, 2015, 12:06:57 PM »

Quote from: bob_boy on May 28, 2015, 03:30:03 PM
Quote from: zeeshsnrehman2 on May 27, 2015, 05:48:07 PM
be happy with your actual height. in china you would be considered average

thanks.. mr.bean

youre welcome spongebob

so apparently you cannot even say thank you now?

PLEASE FIX THIS. as far as i know i didnt scam, steal, OR spam anyone. In Fact i was Giving BTC for free.

ask around.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:00:48 AM

From the looks of it, you was probably banned for insubstantial posts. I looked through the last 2 pages of posts that you made and they was not 1 that I seen that was over 2 lines. Most of your posts consists of 5 or 6 words. I would say this is the most obvious reason that you were banned. Bitcointalk is making a crackdown on spam quality posts. In the future try to put a little effort into it.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:32:29 AM

From the looks of it, you was probably banned for insubstantial posts. I looked through the last 2 pages of posts that you made and they was not 1 that I seen that was over 2 lines. Most of your posts consists of 5 or 6 words. I would say this is the most obvious reason that you were banned. Bitcointalk is making a crackdown on spam quality posts. In the future try to put a little effort into it.

Errm i dont think so, the message would be : you have been banned for insubstantial posts. The thing is that the message you get when you are banned seems to lack information, thats the huge problem. There are threads like this one every day because the message is just not clear. Even insubstantial + sig is not clear at all, for someone that doesnt know english very well that doesnt explain shit. Something like: banned for insubstantial posts, off topic or useless posts wearing a signature campaign would be a better message
khawaja07

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:38:51 AM

i think that it always doesnt matter to write a long block of statement to describe a situation..sometime a emoji can work..
so from my point of view he had been banned for message bombardment ..he was just posting un-necessary ..just to increase his post count..
this may or may not be fact..but i kow moderators are always right ..around 99% banned by mods are worth ...hope you are in 1% @zeeshan
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:53:02 AM

After the first 5 deleted messages did you not think something is up here I need to look into the rules of the forum, or was you to busy posting?Looks like the latter. You have not gave anything constructive to a single thread, was you wearing a signature? How many times had you been banned before? Was that not enough the previous warnings. Perma banned for not learning is why your account is banned is it insubstantial or plain crappy posts don't know till you answer did you have a signature on.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
khawaja07

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:55:32 AM

After the first 5 deleted messages did you not think something is up here I need to look into the rules of the forum, or was you to busy posting?Looks like the latter. You have not gave anything constructive to a single thread, was you wearing a signature? How many times had you been banned before? Was that not enough the previous warnings. Perma banned for not learning is why your account is banned is it insubstantial or plain crappy posts don't know till you answer did you have a signature on.

i guess..and have heard a lot of old members saying that if you wear a signature you are observed much than people wearing no sigs..
@zeeshan i think this is also the reason i have seen some posts of your they are just one word like "rate?" in selling 1 btc.
bro you are quite older in this forum but you are banned..i think you should wait for time to remove ban from yourself.. Undecided
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 10:24:33 AM

Errm i dont think so, the message would be : you have been banned for insubstantial posts. The thing is that the message you get when you are banned seems to lack information, thats the huge problem. There are threads like this one every day because the message is just not clear. Even insubstantial + sig is not clear at all, for someone that doesnt know english very well that doesnt explain shit. Something like: banned for insubstantial posts, off topic or useless posts wearing a signature campaign would be a better message

BadBear commented on this in the past and said: nope. The banning process already takes time and there is limited space for the message anyway.

The reason is most likely spam, wether OP thinks they did not spam does not matter. In fact when they write "as far as i know i didnt scam, steal, OR spam anyone." I think they dont even know half the rules here anyway.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Mr.Bean 2.0 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:52:31 PM

1. no i did not have any signature on. never did.

2. no they didnt even issued a warning, just deleted some post and banned me. didnt even have time to say sorry.

3. shorena, scammers and doubtful profiles get away, and someone posting gets banned.

4. i posted a lot since i had time, replying many mostly off topics and on some economics and altcoin.

5. how will i be "unbanned"??

6. tomatocage was banned then unbanned too.

7. no i have never been banned.

i have seen some posts of your they are just one word like "rate?" in selling 1 btc.
   i dont know if the forum moderator expect me to write a paragraph to ask for the rate of the person selling / buying bitcoins Huh

9. i pm'd theymos 1 day before my account was banned, there was 1 post which i made was deleted, it was something very funny that someone has posted, but its ok that they deleted it. but it was only one post. then the next day (friday) few other posts deleted and banned straight. no comments, no warning, no time waiting. nothing

and i was banned by a forum moderator
syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:55:54 PM

1. no i did not have any signature on. never did.

2. no they didnt even issued a warning, just deleted some post and banned me. didnt even have time to say sorry.

3. shorena, scammers and doubtful profiles get away, and someone posting gets banned.

4. i posted a lot since i had time, replying many mostly off topics and on some economics and altcoin.

i have seen some posts of your they are just one word like "rate?" in selling 1 btc.
   i dont know if the forum moderator expect me to write a paragraph to ask for the rate of the person selling / buying bitcoins Huh

9. i pm'd theymos 1 day before my account was banned, there was 1 post which i made was deleted, it was something very funny that someone has posted, but its ok that they deleted it. but it was only one post. then the next day (friday) few other posts deleted and banned straight. no comments, no warning, no time waiting. nothing

i think you are perma ban...its the toughest ban..
i would suggest you to wait 60-90 days before posting else where except this thread..
good luck man..ban are always painful.
BTW i love to watch Mr.bean

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 12:57:16 PM

-snip-

Thats the warning. There is no reason for you to say sorry, it does not change anything.

No, spammers get banned.

Wait.

That is totally unrealted to your issue. Tomatocage was banned by theymos because TC lost control over the account. It was a security messure.

Thus your first ban should be 5 or 7 days.

They dont expect you to write an essay if you have a simple question no. If you however (just an example did not check, might not apply to you) just ask for rates without ever actually trading it looks like you are just farming the account.

Not sure what you want to say with that besides rephrasing #2.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:03:23 PM

Ban evasion? Looks like a bought account and the other one hasn't posted recently Wink
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:28:08 PM

I think they dont even know half the rules here anyway.

They're not alone in that.  I haven't been around for a while and it seems like there's been an attempt to come up with a more formalised set of rules lately.  "Insubstantial posts" is kind of amusing.  Half the forum would disappear if those were removed.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:01:23 PM

I think they dont even know half the rules here anyway.

They're not alone in that.  I haven't been around for a while and it seems like there's been an attempt to come up with a more formalised set of rules lately.  "Insubstantial posts" is kind of amusing.  Half the forum would disappear if those were removed.
I think insubstantial is not measure metric at all. I am not sure who defines criteria there.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:24:35 PM

A month ago I had ba for one week, without reason too, it has ended after two days, so I think any problem with bot or admin's mistake.

Mr.Bean 2.0 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:22:55 AM

i have just pm'd theymos. i hope he fix this now.. the ban is a huge handicap for me as i have few deals to conclude.

am glad they are reducing the spams and everything but i have seen several one word comment getting nothing and still posting

double standard Huh
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 08:44:49 AM

Notes I left for myself on your ban (across several accounts):
Sig campaign (on alt), responding to himself on alts, posting in same threads with alts with same answers, copy pasting posts from internet, etc.

I started deleting your posts but got sidetracked, that's why only a few seemingly random ones.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
khawaja07

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 08:45:10 AM

i have just pm'd theymos. i hope he fix this now.. the ban is a huge handicap for me as i have few deals to conclude.

am glad they are reducing the spams and everything but i have seen several one word comment getting nothing and still posting

double standard Huh

good luck..hope to see you soon with your old acc...
Mr.Bean 2.0 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:16:37 PM

Notes I left for myself on your ban (across several accounts):
Sig campaign (on alt), responding to himself on alts, posting in same threads with alts with same answers, copy pasting posts from internet, etc.

I started deleting your posts but got sidetracked, that's why only a few seemingly random ones.

i never had a sig campaign o.O
i bought an account which got banned too. it was not reponding to myself. that would be weird. the posts might be from the past user.

the copy pasting is because spendulus did not want to open the links for reference. i posted that on the 9/11 conspiracy. it became several post because i decorticate it into sectors of the conspiracy.
Spexx

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:40:49 AM

I had two posts deleted for being "insubstantial" and learned the lesson. Not rocket science.

Incidentally, why be discussing (crackpot) conspiracy theories on bitcointalk forum? There are better places for things like that. Getting banned from one of those places is real easy - just start pointing out the actual truth and you will be banned as a shill in next to no time.

Now you will have to excuse me while I go polish my orgone generator. There's hundreds of chemtrails to clear from the sky here and I think some haarp weather is rolling in too.

Mr.Bean 2.0 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:46:36 PM

so apparently now i am handicapped in every possible way. i cannot even post in other sections besides meta.
contacted bad bear, he does not seem to want to unban my account.
adding to that he is now judging me without knowing me.

also told me not to lose his time. is that a way a moderator talks?

#WorstSituation #AbuseOfPower
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: