Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High Paying Bitcoin Rotator  (Read 821 times)
meganburke (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:20:29 AM

Hi,
Recently I have found a bitcoin rotator which offering a rich collection of faucet page ensuring high paying compared to the market.
The name of the rotator is http://ifaucet.net/
I am fully satisfied with this.
Can anyone announce another bitcoin rotator site name?
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:54:45 AM

Personally I think faucets are a waste of time.  Instead spend your time offering a service in the market, or get a regular job and use some of the money for bitcoins.  Faucets take hours and hours of your time to earn mere pennies.

That being said the one faucet that I do like is moonbitcoin because the satoshis generate over time, and you don't have to go back there every 15 minutes or whatever.  I don't use it anymore but of all the ones I tried I liked it best.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:05:22 AM

you can find plenty, in the micro section, in the market place, there are some with 500 or 2k faucets inside
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:06:01 AM

I think faucet and high paying should not be in same sentence. If you search forums for rotators you will find a lot.

With most you will put in hours of work for cents of payment.  It honestly just is not worth it long term.  Only worth it if you needed a very little amount for testing purpose.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:24:05 PM

Try the rotator in my sig. Wink
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:32:48 PM

I think faucet and high paying should not be in same sentence. If you search forums for rotators you will find a lot.

With most you will put in hours of work for cents of payment.  It honestly just is not worth it long term.  Only worth it if you needed a very little amount for testing purpose.

Yeh faucets are no longer meant to be high paying but good learning, I learnt from them how to send and receive bitcoin the way wallets work and more, I am greatful for them but from weeks I earned about 20p and think broke my laptop by it somehow. Because it was super slow after then crashed, may have been something else. I will take a look at this high paying and give it a few hours and see  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: