Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] My Replica PAMP Suisse Bars Are Back in Silver!...with Gold UMICORES  (Read 720 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:50:22 AM

Yes, much the dismay of my many critics, my *REPLICA* (these are by NO means being sold as authentic) PAMP Suisse 1 oz bars are back-this time in Silver. Along with some *REPLICA* Gold UMICORE 10g Gold Bars (weight is SPOT on!).
I am asking
/ each for the PAMPS
/each for the UMICORES
USPS First Class shipping charges will apply unless you buy all items-in which case I will upgrade you to free Priority Shipping. I may offer price breaks-but only if you make it worth my while. So please PM with offers if you're interested-it can't hurt.

Thanks!

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:04:14 AM

This is the reason I only ever buy my gold from reputable dealers, so many chinese copies.

I understand why people buy fake gold (even though they are wasting their money as its worthless) but buying fake silver 1oz pamps seems stupid as anyone can afford to buy the real bars unless you are buying with the hope of scamming people.

If you cant afford $29 for a real pamp you have big issues -

http://www.apmex.com/product/62075/1-oz-silver-bar-pamp-suisse-fortuna-6-3
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:43:51 PM

What are the dimensions of the Gold Umicores?
They could be quite cool to use as paperweights...
And what would international shipping cost. (Shipping to the UK). Thanks Smiley
svein

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:38:08 PM

This is the reason I only ever buy my gold from reputable dealers, so many chinese copies.

I understand why people buy fake gold (even though they are wasting their money as its worthless) but buying fake silver 1oz pamps seems stupid as anyone can afford to buy the real bars unless you are buying with the hope of scamming people.

lol, why make a replica of items that cost $30 or less?

It is not even worth for scam purposes
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 10:15:56 PM

lol, why make a replica of items that cost $30 or less?

It is not even worth for scam purposes

It actually makes a lot of sense. Would you double check a $30 to be real or not versus a $1200 item? I bet those fake silver bars cost no more than $5 to make...$20 profit is pretty good?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: