Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help needed about trading funds in paypal or paysafecards to BTC.  (Read 1296 times)
Jennna (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 01:39:20 AM

Can some one give me easy tutorial how I can do that. Trading sites are so fucking confusing (first put some money there, then wait week and it will turn to GDLSFSDL and then go to another address and use your GDLSFSDL that u just obtained from last site and so on...) So easy tutorial would be nice for newbie(idiot) how-to: Change paypal funds to BTC or safepaycards to BTC. And not like this "dasdas.com" will change paypal/paysafecards to BTC because those sites are confusing and i spent like two days now in row to trying to do it. So some specifiec instruction would be nice, maybe I can donate some BTC's to him who will do that.

Thank you already and sorry for my very poor english.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jennna (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 07:58:38 AM

bump
frisco

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 08:16:27 AM

There is no real trading market using paypal not sure about paysafe card.
This is because Paypal doesn't allow in their terms curency trading operations and they have considered BTC as an eCurrency also you can have problems with chargebacks so that's why there is no easy way to buy BTC using paypal.
you can always start a thread here as some people is willing to accept paypal but usually with larger fees or sending as a gift (so you can not chargeback) there is also a peer to peer marketplace https://bitmarket.eu/ that allows you to find sellers or buyers, they scrow the BTC transaction but you have to manage the usual currency transaction (you can pay using local wire, international wire or paypal) and the prices are usually higher than MtgOx that is currently the referency price.

I hope this has helped you but as I said there is no stablished trader using paypal.
Jennna (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 01:53:49 PM

There is no real trading market using paypal not sure about paysafe card.
This is because Paypal doesn't allow in their terms curency trading operations and they have considered BTC as an eCurrency also you can have problems with chargebacks so that's why there is no easy way to buy BTC using paypal.
you can always start a thread here as some people is willing to accept paypal but usually with larger fees or sending as a gift (so you can not chargeback) there is also a peer to peer marketplace https://bitmarket.eu/ that allows you to find sellers or buyers, they scrow the BTC transaction but you have to manage the usual currency transaction (you can pay using local wire, international wire or paypal) and the prices are usually higher than MtgOx that is currently the referency price.

I hope this has helped you but as I said there is no stablished trader using paypal.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: