Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucy Liu is into bitcoin  (Read 3590 times)
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:23:22 AM

oh my goodness that was awesome.
We need more women and more media stars to bring bitcoin to the mainstream and make it more popullar.
Now lucy Liu and Mike Tyson who would be the next?
Iam waiting for good news about artist or famous people using bitcoin Smiley
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:58:20 PM

We need more women and more media stars to bring bitcoin to the mainstream and make it more popullar.

Krusty the Klown was into Bitcoin, but he lost money trading it.

neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:10:59 PM

I couldn't victory with Mike Tyson until I see Mike Tyson himself being interested in BTC and talking about it in a video, otherwise its a PR thing and rumors point to a scam unfortunately.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:04:19 PM

just sayin...

http://www.coindesk.com/block-chain-summit-reveals-lucy-liu-as-blockchain-tech-advocate/

i always thought she was cool but now she's even cooler.

lets not get turned on by these stuff..while so many VCs are investing 10s 100s millions, an asian celebrity usage of bitcoin is not to many of users interests.s
the quality of the forum day by day

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:18:22 PM

Yeah Celebrities endorsing Bitcoin
Feels like this should be coming along any day now...
cogabonito

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:20:15 PM

(Recently) First Myke Tyson and now Lucy Liu into Bitcoin.
That's cool and it'll be cooler if we reach more celebs.
For instance Katy Perry (She has the most follower on twitter, let's tip her some bitcoins!)

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:34:58 AM

we need bigger star like Robert Downey Jr., if this man will accept bitcoin in the future you can be assured that even 10k would be a low target
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:39:53 AM

I've liked before lucy liu, now that I know that is pro-bitcoin I like even more '

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:34:18 AM

Lucy Liu is performing great on the Elementary tv series. Looking forward to the next season  Cool
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:38:36 AM

Well in the article it didn't mention anywhere that she's a bitcoin user so it's more like a promotional ambassador engaged by branson or like a vip guest in the event. I could be wrong though but that's the way I look at it right now. Hopefully there are celebrities who are actually into the game and help bitcoin to spread the message.

Well based on some information I searched online, she's really legit that she's into bitcoin. Or maybe she's interested in the whole block chain technology and not with bitcoins? Meh

foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:11:50 PM

(Recently) First Myke Tyson and now Lucy Liu into Bitcoin.
That's cool and it'll be cooler if we reach more celebs.
For instance Katy Perry (She has the most follower on twitter, let's tip her some bitcoins!)
Celebrities have a huge power in persuading the masses, I wish more and more celebs would stand up for  Bitcoin!
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:19:13 PM

I will give her a bitcoin anytime of day.   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:58:40 PM

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:21:16 PM

It's always good to have such a positive exposure in general public. If more famous and trending people are to get more involved in
spreading the word about bitcoin, it would make it a new trend amung the younger generation, which would positively affect the price
and with that, all the other aspects of development and integration would have to follow.

I just had a person from work ask me to explain bitcoin to him, because he was reading some article about it, and even tho it wasn't related
to Lucy Liu, it still shows that every day we are getting stronger in numbers. The future is bright!

cheers
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:30:03 AM

Ah...now that I am stalk....er never mind ..er when I 'meet' Lucy Liu now I will have something to say suave like ( perhaps in a cape not many nerds can pull off a cape
I might add)

"Er ... Miss Liu I hear you are involved with Mr Branstion and are interested in the Bitcoin Cryptocurrency?" NOW ..if she REALLY IS a Bitcoin Nerd like the rest of us....I can just sit back and
let the conversation commence....as with us all finding a 'like minded' individual to talk about this would be refreshing to her..to the envy of all around me I could
monopolize the conversation......ask her over to see my 'asic miners' ...ah.............(thump fell off of chair at the perfection of this plan!)

Alas don't have a clue on how to get her to talk to me though...If I saw her on the street and approached her she likely would toss me her car keys to park the car, thinking I'm the valet.
(its the cape damn it I just have to get rid of the cape) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:18:55 AM

no more bumping this thread without atleast including a sexy pic of Lucy and im am not heading off now to check out her daily FB pic

updates  Cheesy

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
chinapeople

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:06:43 PM

no more bumping this thread without atleast including a sexy pic of Lucy and im am not heading off now to check out her daily FB pic

updates  Cheesy

It's better?
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:43:11 PM

For promotional purposes it is great news. Celebrities and famous people like that will make bitcoin noticeable in mass media and that is what bitcoin needs.
What makes me unsure of her intention is fact that she was promoting 'use of blockchain' - in identity management (whatever that is).
I wonder if she is another person who think that blockchain alone is great but bitcoin is unnecessary...
misterycoins

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:51:57 PM

The exposure these stars can bring to bitcoin may be unparalleled, as they bring it to the attention of the masses, not just the techies out there.
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:13:39 PM

scratch!

It's better?

old picture, not actual ... that why i have search somes actual picture. Kiss

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: