Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOSLEVELS 18 BTC! invest altcoin and jump the queue!  (Read 4070 times)
denchik7.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:07:28 PM

Why payments CRYPTOSPLUS stopped?

100 Aкций Sky Way - Бoнyc
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:08:00 PM

It's funny, still nobody is catching on to the fact that you can get in front of the line and earn right away when depositing an altcoin that hasn't been used yet. I checked the 'Currencies' tab and I see only 11 kinds of alt coins used so far. That means there are 30+ other coins that can skip the queue and go straight into 'earning mode'.

It's not smart to deposit any of the currencies that have already been used at this point of the game, namely XPY, DOGE, NET, BTC, VTC, LTC, DASH, BLK, MINT, ZEIT and WDC. Because if you do that you'll be in a queue waiting for your turn to earn.

Go with any of the other available currencies instead, for instance FTC, XRP, QRK, UNO, CLOAK, MAX, MEC, GLD and so on.

Grin yes, you get the game.

Also you can check if in one of the already invested currency, there is nobody at level 1, or if some investment is almost near to end, then you also can start earning early.

seem that some guys starts to understand it: huge deposit of 3000 BLK and it begin to earn just after confirmation

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:08:42 PM

Why payments CRYPTOSPLUS stopped?

payments didnt' stop, they continue as usual. But if there are not new investments, is not posible for the active ones to earn.

Nasus

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:52:35 PM

ummm why are you launching another one?
denchik7.

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:41:13 PM

The game is gaining momentum

100 Aкций Sky Way - Бoнyc
Nunu

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:58:25 PM

The game is gaining momentum

you should question on the other ones that they opened up? like multicryptos still people complaining about.

alamtr

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:23:32 AM

wow i been gone for 3 1/2 hour and just one pay out.
it just like the last one cryptosplus. and he say he has good stuff.
what a joke he rip you all off again. and you all still fall for it.
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:49:49 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 11:21:09 AM by coinhugger

MC is not trying to rip anyone off as far as I can see. The game is following the rules exactly as stated, although I have noticed some bugs here and there in some of his games and he did have that database crash/hack a few weeks ago in which some ref payments of a friend of mine got lost in the shuffle.

In this game everyone can withdraw their earnings anytime (80% as per the rules set) and payouts always depend on new investors. No new investors, no new payouts. It's a ponzi game after all, in order to pay big winners you got to have a group of those who lose as well. These games are nothing more than an intricate way of redistributing wealth among its participants.

You just got to read the rules of each MC game carefully and understand the risk and the optimal strategy behind each game before you deposit. I believe some of MC's games have been greatly misunderstood and they collapsed too early because of it. I enjoy figuring out the game dynamics of each one and then decide on the optimal strategy to win. So far I've won something at almost every game.

MC is definitely not perfect and some of the games flopped, but I for one am glad he is not afraid to experiment and offer us new game concepts on a regular basis. Nobody else is doing that.  Most other admins are hit and run and they come back under a different identity to scam us again.

[EDIT] I just heard from two friends of mine that MC did not respond to their emails about an issue with downgrading the levels. One of them saw their level go up without manually changing it at all and the other tried to downgrade his level from 5 to 2 and it went up to level 10 instead. If MC doesn't respond and fix these issues today I will have to retract my positive review written above. I hope MC's unresponsiveness is merely because of his timezone and he's sleeping and that he will solve the issues when he wakes up.

[EDIT 2] Ok, great. MC has taken care of the issue of one of my friends and manually adjusted the level for him. Well done, admin.

heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:21:17 AM

Fuck you Mc i hope you die soon

alamtr

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:16:42 AM

MC is not trying to rip anyone off as far as I can see. The game is following the rules exactly as stated, although I have noticed some bugs here and there in some of his games and he did have that database crash/hack a few weeks ago in which some ref payments of a friend of mine got lost in the shuffle.

In this game everyone can withdraw their earnings anytime (80% as per the rules set) and payouts always depend on new investors. No new investors, no new payouts. It's a ponzi game after all, in order to pay big winners you got to have a group of those who lose as well. These games are nothing more than an intricate way of redistributing wealth among its participants.

You just got to read the rules of each MC game carefully and understand the risk and the optimal strategy behind each game before you deposit. I believe some of MC's games have been greatly misunderstood and they collapsed too early because of it. I enjoy figuring out the game dynamics of each one and then decide on the optimal strategy to win. So far I've won something at almost every game.

MC is definitely not perfect and some of the games flopped, but I for one am glad he is not afraid to experiment and offer us new game concepts on a regular basis. Nobody else is doing that.  Most other admins are hit and run and they come back under a different identity to scam us again.

[EDIT] I just heard from two friends of mine that MC did not respond to their emails about an issue with downgrading the levels. One of them saw their level go up without manually changing it at all and the other tried to downgrade his level from 5 to 2 and it went up to level 10 instead. If MC doesn't respond and fix these issues today I will have to retract my positive review written above. I hope MC's unresponsiveness is merely because of his timezone and he's sleeping and that he will solve the issues when he wakes up.

well it been a other 3 hour and the game stop
and mc is riping off people he not in help any one but him self.
you'll come a round some day youl'll see in till then i hope he rip you off good.
alamtr

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:22:17 AM

sorry i did not see the (Edit) part i can be sorry i hope you can forgive me i just hate see people rip off.
again i'm sorry.
coinhugger

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:57:08 AM

sorry i did not see the (Edit) part i can be sorry i hope you can forgive me i just hate see people rip off.
again i'm sorry.

No problem, Alamtr.  You're forgiven ofcourse. I hate to see people being ripped off as well.

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 07:24:39 AM

@multicryptos I tried to adjust my level from 5 to 3 but instead it says level 10 now! Sad
Can you check that please? (ID #1)

You should be able to change it manually with "update" button.

I checked it ant it works.

Azkhabar

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:58:04 AM

Thanks for the reply. I tried again but still without success. I get the following result:

(of course I also tried to clear cookies and cache...)
joel_

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:12:13 AM

People, look carefully at the criteria for queue order.

If you place a deposit with a currency that has no other active investments, your investment starts "earning" without waiting.

Same applies if you go one level up and there are no other investments in thtat level and currency.

You can build strategies with this system!

Put your altcoins in movement!

MC, innovative concept & great idea! Congrats! Damn, I was not around for the start of the game Cheesy

Just a suggestion - I would suggest making the decision at the beginning about how many levels to risk mandatory and not changeable during the game - it might spice the game a bit = will be bigger risk and put more weight to player decision thus increasing the gamble (thats what we all are here for, no ? Cheesy). But it might also keep more coins in the game for longer time improving the gameplay...
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:19:19 AM

Thanks for the reply. I tried again but still without success. I get the following result:

Ok, i am going to change it manually

I put it to 3?

Azkhabar

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:40:49 AM

I put it to 3?

Yes, thank you! Smiley
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 10:44:47 AM

There is still around 20 cryptocurrencies, with no investment in, so firt to deposit in one of this currencies is going to start earning without waiting the queue!

coinhugger

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:22:24 AM

I put it to 3?

Yes, thank you! Smiley

Awesome!  Great to see MC is actively solving the issues. Well done, admin.

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 05:31:55 PM

Quite huge altcoin deposits this morning. There is still place for new investor to start earning right now!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: