Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:14:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOSLEVELS 18 BTC! invest altcoin and jump the queue!  (Read 4075 times)
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:42:59 PM

how fast are payouts? I see some people complaining on your old multicryptos.

koinsever

Activity: 882
Merit: 524

For Rent

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:17:40 AM

i dont understand yet how is it working. i send some DOGE. but its still in queue... its been 3 days. i didnt understand this system. i send DOGE for testing. but return time is too long i think.  Undecided

For rent...
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 11:03:34 AM

i dont understand yet how is it working. i send some DOGE. but its still in queue... its been 3 days. i didnt understand this system. i send DOGE for testing. but return time is too long i think.  Undecided

You should read the rules and check the other comments in this thread and you realized that if you send an altcoin not used yet, you can jump the queue

Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:48:36 AM

Admin organized the game, but kept silent about the main thing - to get up paying only for those who made contributions to speed-coins at the beginning. In other words, he deceived the gullible users who have made deposits in Bitcoins, as they will not receive anything! Moreover, as far as I see it and this is not enough for him, he throws in passing new types cryptocurrency to steal more money from the wallets of users. Sorry, but I thought the admin will be honest. I sent deposit Bitcoin in first row, but don't received is nothing. Just trick for steal money of new users and no more...

Careful - SCAM!!!
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 01:24:46 PM

Admin organized the game, but kept silent about the main thing - to get up paying only for those who made contributions to speed-coins at the beginning. In other words, he deceived the gullible users who have made deposits in Bitcoins, as they will not receive anything! Moreover, as far as I see it and this is not enough for him, he throws in passing new types cryptocurrency to steal more money from the wallets of users. Sorry, but I thought the admin will be honest. I sent deposit Bitcoin in first row, but don't received is nothing. Just trick for steal money of new users and no more...

Careful - SCAM!!!

Rules where public from the beggining, if you don't read it is not my fault:

"We determine how many investments are on "earning" status with these conditions:
A maximum of 5% of all confirmed investments for EACH LEVEL and for EACH CURRENCY.

A maximum of 5% of total SHARES value for EACH LEVEL and for EACH CURRENCY.

This means that when your investment goes one level up, it may start earning despite of the queue.
It also means that an investment with a currency that has few investments into the queue, is going to start earning earlier."

If you are not smart enough to understand the game, then probably you shouldn't invest.

Vasilich

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:42:24 PM

You are cheater, because hiding the main fact - win can only speed-coins that were thrown before all, and the majority, who sent in Bitcoin - will always be a loser. In other words, you specifically have joined all the coins in a pile to trick new users. You cheater and all your projects this confirmation. Even more, as I wrote earlier, you send more of his new coins to get more profit. You are cheater with scam projects.
dianasta

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:04:39 PM

@multicryptos ,
Hello,
Could you please process investment ID #6 withdrawal? I also sent a support email request.
Thanks
Azkhabar

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:28:22 PM

In the meantime the NUMBER game just started on http://www.cryptomulti.com/! Smiley
locowolf

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:27:18 PM

i don't understand how this works?

first the rules say "Your investment is active until it completes the selected number of LEVELS"
yet under investments, earning investments it shows id#2 lvl 1/1 1 btc has earned .6623 btc including deposits and withdraws done today. Shouldnt that investment be completed

second the rules say "This means that when your investment goes one level up, it may start earning despite of the queue. It also means that an investment with a currency that has few investments into the queue, is going to start earning earlier." my investment is the second one in nmc yet i have not earned anything from deposits or withdraws unlike id#2 above, so how can investments move up a lvl despite the queue
hunkey600

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:34:52 PM

Everyone told so many times he is a fucking scammer don't play his ponzi games, all his fucking games are dead like him.

denchik7.

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:40:39 PM

Greedy administrator scammer !!!

100 Aкций Sky Way - Бoнyc
Vasilich

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:45:43 PM

Greedy administrator scammer !!!

You are right!
denchik7.

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:57:57 PM

And this game will soon close and you do not repay. Say that there is no new investment and can be closed off. What are those investments that are waiting for the game, you take away them yourself. You all the little and little, want even more.

100 Aкций Sky Way - Бoнyc
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:17:54 PM

Careful - SCAM!!!

Thanks for letting us know, I was thinking about putting in some of my old faucet dust, but even that is too much for a thief!
apriyani420

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:54:23 PM

Careful - SCAM!!!

Thanks for letting us know, I was thinking about putting in some of my old faucet dust, but even that is too much for a thief!
whats the point in putting small money into a hyip, you wont get anything for that

mordekaiser

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:20:32 PM

I wouldnt invest anything related, if you know the 1st ponzis stopped. and made a new one?
Azkhabar

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:21:09 PM

Every game he made is different but they are all based on the ponzi scheme, so once again use your brain before acting (I'm not targeting anyone, it's just general advice).
They are rules to read before the game starts, MC (multicryptos) is often online here and replies to questions (at least he always did with mine) so I guess the best chances are on player's side to evaluate whether or not investing money in these games.
By the way I lost a lot on cryptoslevels (more than 2 BTC) but I won't call MC a scammer because I didn't read carefully enough the rules and I'm the one to blame for my loss.
Will I play on next game? I sure will! But remember it's all about gambling so be ready to loose what you send and don't blame anyone else than yourself if you loose. Has anybody ever blame the lotto (or any other game of chance) organizers because he/she didn't win? Wink
joel_

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:36:32 PM

Every game he made is different but they are all based on the ponzi scheme, so once again use your brain before acting (I'm not targeting anyone, it's just general advice).
They are rules to read before the game starts, MC (multicryptos) is often online here and replies to questions (at least he always did with mine) so I guess the best chances are on player's side to evaluate whether or not investing money in these games.
By the way I lost a lot on cryptoslevels (more than 2 BTC) but I won't call MC a scammer because I didn't read carefully enough the rules and I'm the one to blame for my loss.
Will I play on next game? I sure will! But remember it's all about gambling so be ready to loose what you send and don't blame anyone else than yourself if you loose. Has anybody ever blame the lotto (or any other game of chance) organizers because he/she didn't win? Wink
+1 Well said. Though some people will always look for someone other to blame - just human nature Smiley This game was different than the other ones. Those who did not read the rules lost, those who did won (like @coinhugger), but I would not blame MC, he stated rules clearly ahead of the game and he tried to warn players to read the rules again during the game (ad post #26)...
Vasilich

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:38:09 PM

May be you are right! ^^ I lost 0.3 btc and now I angry ... and who's to blame? - Of course the admin! Smiley not me  Grin
joel_

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:43:39 PM

May be you are right! ^^ I lost 0.3 btc and now I angry ... and who's to blame? - Of course the admin! Smiley not me  Grin

Grin Grin of course - never us!! But ssssh, don't tell anyone...  Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: