Author Topic: newbie  (Read 2017 times)
ilyasilyaso (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:04:20 PM

hi
my english languge is not very good but i want learn it

i want ask you if i can join to any signature compaing nd give me please a name of some signature compaing accept newbie

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITCOINERSEJATI

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:15:15 PM

hi

i want ask you if i can join to any signature compaing nd give me please a name of some signature compaing accept newbie

thanks

You can try 64block

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1024916.0

ilyasilyaso (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:22:55 PM

hi

thanks

You can try 64block

please what's means this i see it in the terms

We don't pay for posts in Off-topic, games and round, and alternate crypto currencies

and where i must post to pay me
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 03:30:11 PM

seems you already joined one  Yobit, that pays daily
make sure for signature earnings you don't spam the forum

welcome to the board.
ilyasilyaso (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:32:40 PM

welcome to the board.

but yorbit don't accept newbie i just put the signature to join it but they not accept me
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:43:45 PM

hi

thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840124.0
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:54:39 PM

Also yo-bit takes a fee to withdraw funds, so keep that in mind.  The amount you earn is small as a newbie so don't take out your earnings too often or it won't be worth it.
ilyasilyaso (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:14:17 PM

welcome to the board.

can you explain me what's spam

how i spam forum ?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:39:21 PM

hi

thanks

You can try 64block

We don't pay for posts in Off-topic, games and round, and alternate crypto currencies

it means that in some section you will not get payed, you need to post only in the remunerative section, it's all described in the rules of each campaign
ilyasilyaso (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:18:12 PM

hi

thanks

You can try 64block

it means that in some section you will not get payed, you need to post only in the remunerative section, it's all described in the rules of each campaign

thanks
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:33:00 PM

seems you already joined one  Yobit, that pays daily

welcome to the board.

how i spam forum ?

Spamming means replies post within a minute or short time and the post contains unconstructive content.
Just becareful what you've post because you're risking your account to got ban if you spam alot

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
ilyasilyaso (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:36:12 PM

welcome to the board.

how i spam forum ?

Spamming means replies post within a minute or short time and the post contains unconstructive post.
Just becareful what you've post because you're risking your account to got ban if you spam alot

what the post must contain
ilyasilyaso (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:57:17 PM

and the post must i Specifiednumber of symbols
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:23:31 AM

Some signature campaigns enforce a minimum character requirement. That just means that posts which have fewer characters than the limit won't be counted. I know Bitmixer.io has a 75 character limit and so does mine (Coinomat) but I'm not aware of any others that have one. Yours (777coin) for example doesn't.

It's possible that a short post can be constructive. And while perhaps a bit more rare, it's also possible for a longer post to be unconstructive. But generally speaking, unconstructive posts tend to be shorter in length than constructive posts and enforcing a minimum character requirement tends to improve the quality of posts.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:30:24 AM

Some signature campaigns enforce a minimum character requirement. That just means that posts which have fewer characters than the limit won't be counted. I know Bitmixer.io has a 75 character limit and so does mine (Coinomat) but I'm not aware of any others that have one. Yours (777coin) for example doesn't.

It's possible that a short post can be constructive. And while perhaps a bit more rare, it's also possible for a longer post to be unconstructive as well. But generally speaking, unconstructive posts tend to be shorter in length than constructive posts and enforcing a minimum character requirement tends to improve the quality of posts.

Interesting idea using the characters is a good way to stop one liners.  Which can be a big issue the "I agree" and "+1" type of messages.

I  don't think it's a good solution for all though.  Really it's hard to put a character limit on looking for consultative.   Lets say for someone having problem with a pool, pointing out wrong port or something cold be less and yet fix a problem.

I think one of the best things is most don't include all forums.  Some of the sub sections like offtopic, etc. Are something best not paid for.  Keep post's in constructive places does help. And checking post's is by far the best way to see.
BlackMachine

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:53:03 AM

It's possible that a short post can be constructive. And while perhaps a bit more rare, it's also possible for a longer post to be unconstructive as well. But generally speaking, unconstructive posts tend to be shorter in length than constructive posts and enforcing a minimum character requirement tends to improve the quality of posts.

Interesting idea using the characters is a good way to stop one liners.  Which can be a big issue the "I agree" and "+1" type of messages.

I  don't think it's a good solution for all though.  Really it's hard to put a character limit on looking for consultative.   Lets say for someone having problem with a pool, pointing out wrong port or something cold be less and yet fix a problem.

I think one of the best things is most don't include all forums.  Some of the sub sections like offtopic, etc. Are something best not paid for.  Keep post's in constructive places does help. And checking post's is by far the best way to see.
Explanations can be added to the post to make it significantly more constructive. Basically, I don't think signature campaign owners are looking for people who spend 1-2 minutes to construct a post. Especially if you have hundreds of people in your campaign, character limit may be the best way to deter spamming. Restricting post to a certain category which appeals to the people browsing there can also help in advertising.

BITCOINERSEJATI

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:01:57 PM

hi

thanks

Where you come from,,?
Ceck this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:14:25 PM

As a newbie you can check out this overview of all (most) signature campaigns:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
ilyasilyaso (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:26:27 PM

It's possible that a short post can be constructive. And while perhaps a bit more rare, it's also possible for a longer post to be unconstructive. But generally speaking, unconstructive posts tend to be shorter in length than constructive posts and enforcing a minimum character requirement tends to improve the quality of posts.

and for example i am a newbie and i havn't any experience in the bictoin and this that i try learing about it
so i havn't any information how i can write a constructive post
BITCOINERSEJATI

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:25:38 AM

and for example i am a newbie and i havn't any experience in the bictoin and this that i try learing about it
so i havn't any information how i can write a constructive post

you can start with no 1 line, you have good english too

if you want to write a constructive post you must read topic from Thread, read last opinion and must understand what he say
and write your opinion

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: