Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to sell things?  (Read 490 times)
tidus1097 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:25:23 PM

Do you have things that you want to sell? List them on my website and sell them for free. Contact me pm and as long as its a legit item, you can list the item for free on my site. Once your item sells, the btc will be sent to you. You will be given a semi-administrative account to check on your items.  TIPS will be the only payment I accept. You can check out my site at www.bitcoin-knives.com
FinerVapor

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 01:11:25 AM

I would try posting in : Services.  Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 01:48:47 AM

I honestly would but my services wouldn't really fit well on your site (social media services) as that isn't my niche. Also good job with the site, I have no idea how you got woocommerce to reflect prices in BTC, well done.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 06:30:15 AM

WooCommerce can let a semi-admin input their own Electrum MPK for their own items?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:05:19 PM

WooCommerce can let a semi-admin input their own Electrum MPK for their own items?

No You will be able to see if any of the items sell. Once they do, I'll send the btc to the designated address they provide.
volatilebtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:29:08 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 06:41:13 PM by volatilebtc

Do you have things that you want to sell? List them on my website and sell them for free. Contact me pm and as long as its a legit item, you can list the item for free on my site. Once your item sells, the btc will be sent to you. You will be given a semi-administrative account to check on your items.  TIPS will be the only payment I accept. You can check out my site at www.bitcoin-knives.com

Which country you are from bro and do you have any shipping option for international countries ? When you reply, please be sure to shoot a pm !

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin faucet  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  Freebitc◔in   ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible  ↑↓ Highest Reward 50% Referral benefit  ↑↓
tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:31:25 PM

Do you have things that you want to sell? List them on my website and sell them for free. Contact me pm and as long as its a legit item, you can list the item for free on my site. Once your item sells, the btc will be sent to you. You will be given a semi-administrative account to check on your items.  TIPS will be the only payment I accept. You can check out my site at www.bitcoin-knives.com

Which country you are from bro and do you have any shipping option for international countries ?

I'm located in the US. No, I do not ship internationally because the rates are so high for the prices I offer. It would not be good buisness sense to ship internationally because the rates are x2 higher than the prices I charge for my items. I offer free shipping for domestic purchases. But if you list on my site, its your responsibility to ship the items to whereever they need to go.
toodamntired

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:24:03 PM

I have a supplier for personal saftey and surveillence. Mace, stun guns, batons, personal alarms, ip/wifi camera systems, etc... I am US Based and might be interested in this.

Might also want to discuss having you put up a few of those woocommerce wp sites up for me on my servers...

tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:27:05 PM

I have a supplier for personal saftey and surveillence. Mace, stun guns, batons, personal alarms, ip/wifi camera systems, etc... I am US Based and might be interested in this.

Might also want to discuss having you put up a few of those woocommerce wp sites up for me on my servers...

I have no issues with listing the items for free. As for the woocommerce site, I had Ecuamobi build the site for me. He would have to do anything like that for you. I'm not that computer inclinded Tongue
toodamntired

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:34:27 PM

Thanks for the heads up, i will contact him. I will contact you through PM with info so you can list some items. Give me til tomorrow..

tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:41:06 PM

Thanks for the heads up, i will contact him. I will contact you through PM with info so you can list some items. Give me til tomorrow..

Its no problem at all. I'm always around.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: