Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:22:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JustHashing.com  (Read 497 times)
JustHashing (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:48:07 PM

http://justhashing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/logo.png

Good Evening,

We have been meaning to post round all the forums but unfortunately everything has been moving so fast we haven't had time to do anything.

I understand that we are new and people will have their doubts we are here to stay and provide a true clear solution to the market place.

At this moment in time we currently have around 154.05TH in means of S3's & 4's that we have picked up from eBay Auctions and Gumtree that are housed and running at a small industrial unit we own.

Our plan is to put 1PH online and become the biggest mine in the United Kingdom through means of Company Shares and finally move all operations to the new site that we have acquired.

The money raised through means of Company & Mining Shares will pay for brand new equipment specifically the S4+, if we sell all our Company Shares we will be able to obtain nearly 530 S4+'s.

Every order we place will be posted to our twitter account and our investors and users will be able to keep up to date on delivery and start-up.

We are going to be installing a 1080p security system to the new site and once installed we will be able to feed the video to our website.

Also 26.5% of the profit will be distributed between the holders of the limited Company Shares Annually.

We have negotiated a favourable Contract with our core electrical suppliers.

We will be re-launching our Limited Company Shares in June and hopefully if all goes well we will be placing a order for our first batch of Antminer S4+.

Our developers are currently hard at work behind the scenes developing our platform that will allow our customer to manage, trade & upgrade their contracts.

We have made the decision to pay our customers daily, our customers will receive their payments between the hours of 13:00 & 16:00 GMT.

We have sold over $5,363 worth of mining shares and we are looking to place our order for new equipment within two weeks.

Best Regards.

Martin Knowles
Chief Technology Officer
JustHashing.com
JustHashing (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:03:08 PM

*** Reserved for future use ***
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:14:29 PM

I looked your website. Your website was created with wordpress. The prices are very high, i think is possibly to be legit.
The pictures of your site, looks very good but i can't see miners on your pictures.

Edit:
The pictures of your worker, was taken from the site http://ganymedesolutions.co.uk/about-us/meet-team/.
A good start.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:10:33 PM

*** Reserved for future use ***

Wink Wink Wink

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:47:21 PM

Good luck with the venture.
keepinquiet

Activity: 420
Merit: 151

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:11:45 PM

You posted this 3 hours ago. And the site is offline already?
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:20:06 AM

I looked your website. Your website was created with wordpress. The prices are very high, i think is possibly to be legit.
The pictures of your site, looks very good but i can't see miners on your pictures.

Edit:
The pictures of your worker, was taken from the site http://ganymedesolutions.co.uk/about-us/meet-team/.
A good start.

Website made with wordpress,very professional for a company. lol
High prices doesn't mean something is legit...

Good catch where the pictures were taken, this just confirms this site is a scam.Good thing the site is already  down.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: