Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomatocage if you remove Quickseller from your Trust I will pay you 2 BTC  (Read 2264 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:37:26 PM

We can use an escrow to do this. Escrow will be funded BEFORE trust removal.

Fitting as you all hate me over 2 BTC I'll do 2 BTC. You could keep it tomatocage or pay back Bigbitz since you always personally have believed I owe him or something. Anyways I want Quickseller off default trust. Badly.

Payment will be released after 180 days of him being removed from your trust AND Quickseller NOT being on default trust from anyone else to prevent any "tricks" or "loopholes". Also, you are not allowed to add anyone else to your default trust list to prevent you adding one of Quickseller's alts back to default trust.

Let me know.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:40:16 PM

Fitting as you all hate me over 2 BTC I'll do 2 BTC. I want Quickseller off default trust.

Payment will be released after 180 days of him being removed from your trust AND Quickseller NOT being on default trust from anyone else to prevent any "tricks" or "loopholes".

Let me know.

Wow, just wow.  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:42:58 PM

Payment will be released after 180 days of him being removed from your trust AND Quickseller NOT being on default trust from anyone else to prevent any "tricks" or "loopholes".
The question whether or not your offer is serious and legitimate aside, this is an extremely unfavorable rule.
You could pay someone else on DefaultTrust e.g. 1 BTC to include Quickseller again to dodge the 2 BTC payment to TC.
Not fair. Roll Eyes

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:44:02 PM

The question whether or not your offer is serious and legitimate aside, this is an extremely unfavorable rule.
You could pay someone else on DefaultTrust e.g. 1 BTC to include Quickseller again to dodge the 2 BTC payment to TC.
Not fair. Roll Eyes
Trust me, I will make sure all loopholes are covered. If Quickseller is put on default trust by anyone in the 180 day period, the payment will be released BACK to me. The whole point of this is to get Quickseller OFF default trust.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:44:22 PM

Why don't you simply use that 2 BTC to pay back BigBiz?

Also who is to say that I don't already have other accounts that are on default trust that may or may not be on tomatocage's trust list Wink

Edit:do you want me to escrow for this?
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:46:51 PM

Also who is to say that I don't already have other accounts that are on default trust that may or may not be on tomatocage's trust list Wink
At this point, even if I felt I owed Bigbitz do you think the 2 BTC would have any other impact besides making me feel better at night, assuming I feel bad or something? I dont owe anything and dont feel I do but just going with your feedbacks...

If I repaid the 2 BTC I would still have red trust. Its not like if I paid 2 BTC all red trust would be removed, haha NO. So is there any motivation whatsoever to make a repayment? No. And anyways, I've offered bigbitz as a FRIENDLY GESTURE for his mistake, the offer of paying him $250 USD at time of conversion to BTC, the amount his BTC was worth USD wise at the time of sending. He refused multiple times to get it over with, so thats that.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:48:49 PM

WTF? Why this thread is here in the meta section?  Roll Eyes I have said if quickseller would be added again in the defaultTrust list depth 2 under someone .... the creation of this type of thread would not be stopped.

Exactly.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:49:48 PM

Well this proves that quickseller accusations and trust ratings are pretty much legit all the times, i will save this thread to link it whenever someone says quickseller is abusing the trust system, at the end the scammers will always show their real face, like here.

Thanks for letting us know that you are indeed a trash scammer.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:51:39 PM

Are you saying that negative trust should remain on an account even after they resolve their scam? Don't you think that would somewhat take away the incentive to repay stolen money?

There are plenty of examples of me removing negative trust after the scam has been resolved, although those people never made a huge spectacle about it so those instances were not exactly high profile.

At this point, even if I felt I owed Bigbitz do you think the 2 BTC would have any other impact besides making me feel better at night, assuming I feel bad or something? I dont owe anything and dont feel I do but just going with your feedbacks...

If I repaid the 2 BTC I would still have red trust. Its not like if I paid 2 BTC all red trust would be removed, haha NO. So is there any motivation whatsoever to make a repayment? No. And anyways, I've offered bigbitz as a FRIENDLY GESTURE for his mistake, the offer of paying him $250 USD at time of conversion to BTC, the amount his BTC was worth USD wise at the time of sending. He refused multiple times to get it over with, so thats that.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:52:34 PM

Xinxan you're the first person I've truly ever ignored and that honestly makes you really pathetic you are more annoying than I am. Learn to contribute something to the conversation.

Actually, wait. No I see whats happening here. You're an alt of Quickseller who is being built up to be resold later. Time to rate you appropriately.

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:53:18 PM

Are you saying that negative trust should remain on an account even after they resolve their scam? Don't you think that would somewhat take away the incentive to repay stolen money?

There are plenty of examples of me removing negative trust after the scam has been resolved, although those people never made a huge spectacle about it so those instances were not exactly high profile.

100% guarantee it will stay red overall and will switch most likely to "untrustworthy past scammer". So yes, no motivation. Why take a chance on something like that when I could just buy a green rated account for that said 2 BTC with 0 risk? Oh wait thats genius!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:58:20 PM

Well considering your tendencies of giving death threats to people that find out about your alts and your scams I would find it unlikely that neutral trust would ever be appropriate.

If your argument is that even if you repaid what you stole then you would still have negative trust then why are you so butthurt about me outing your accounts.

Also you seem to be making similar arguments that one other specific person is making. You don't have any additional alts do you? Or is it that just all scammers think alike. 
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:00:00 PM

Well considering your tendencies of giving death threats to people that find out about your alts and your scams I would find it unlikely that neutral trust would ever be appropriate.

If your argument is that even if you repaid what you stole then you would still have negative trust then why are you so butthurt about me outing your accounts.

Also you seem to be making similar arguments that one other specific person is making. You don't have any additional alts do you? Or is it that just all scammers think alike.  
I told you multiple times Quickseller I have 3 alts remaining. I created a total of 4 accounts within 3 months of getting rid of the KingofSports and bought 1. You've found two: this one and Whatsbitcoin. Try to find the remaining. Its Easter all over again! With an easter egg hunt for KOS alts for ya Wink hope I now made the rest of your saturday enjoyable since I know you will stop at nothing today to try and find them. You won't though...they're being built up quietly ever so slowly.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:01:22 PM

I told you multiple times Quickseller I have 3 alts remaining. Try to find them.
I will. Thanks for the invitation. Please don't come complaining when I out them and give them negative trust.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:02:04 PM

I told you multiple times Quickseller I have 3 alts remaining. Try to find them.
I will. Thanks for the invitation. Please don't come complaining when I out them and give them negative trust.
Lol if you find them I'd be shocked. One of them you may, but the other two I try not to even speak fluent english Cheesy

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:05:26 PM

What will you think if you will come to know that BitcoinDistributor is an alt of Quickseller? // sarcasm . Please guys , stop to open thread like this (I have already reported it but it seems that this is the right section, so it will not be moved).

I have noticed also another users gave a negative trust to BitcoinDistributor, so now the problem is not anymore quickseller but you should coinvince a lot of users  Grin.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:07:56 PM

What will you think if you will come to know that BitcoinDistributor is an alt of Quickseller? // sarcasm . Please guys , stop to open thread like this (I have already reported it but it seems that this is the right section, so it will not be moved).

I have noticed also another users gave a negative trust to BitcoinDistributor, so now the problem is not anymore quickseller but you should coinvince a lot of users  Grin.
It has always been more than just Quickseller redsnow. People think the reason I'm doing this campaign is because of the negative trust he gave me, its not. Hes an unethical person, someone with a conflict of interest in regards to having default trust and just ultimately immature and flagging way too many accounts.

Idc if everyone on earth red flagged this account. I just want Quickseller off DT. In fact I'd be honored if Theymos wrote something on my trust wall!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:14:08 PM

It has always been more than just Quickseller redsnow. People think the reason I'm doing this campaign is because of the negative trust he gave me, its not. Hes an unethical person, someone with a conflict of interest in regards to having default trust and just ultimately immature and flagging way too many accounts.

Idc if everyone on earth red flagged this account. I just want Quickseller off DT. In fact I'd be honored if Theymos wrote something on my trust wall!
Which alts do I have exactly? I actually haven't been selling accounts for months now. Why do you think the number of posts I have been making from this account has increased so much recently? I occasionally am asked by others to buy accounts for them to leverage my expertise in the market, they pay me in advance and I do, however your claim of conflict of interest would not apply in that case.

If you are concerned about me flagging so many accounts then maybe you should tell people to stop trying to scam on bitcointalk so much.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:15:19 PM

Fitting as you all hate me over 2 BTC I'll do 2 BTC. You could keep it tomatocage or pay back Bigbitz since you always personally have believed I owe him or something. Anyways I want Quickseller off default trust. Badly.

Payment will be released after 180 days of him being removed from your trust AND Quickseller NOT being on default trust from anyone else to prevent any "tricks" or "loopholes". Also, you are not allowed to add anyone else to your default trust list to prevent you adding one of Quickseller's alts back to default trust.

Let me know.

Who knows all QS alts?

Better yet who is Quickseller in real life?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 08:39:18 PM

You don't have 2BTC.  Ever since you guaranteed I'd be killed on my trip to Mexico, I've realized all your words are lies.   Roll Eyes

I told you multiple times Quickseller I have 3 alts remaining.

Tell him a million times if you want - a lie is still a lie.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: