Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomatocage if you remove Quickseller from your Trust I will pay you 2 BTC  (Read 2264 times)
michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:48:17 PM

thats the most negative rep ive ever seen on any account ever

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:10:00 AM

Prepare to be surprised
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=67058

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:14:36 AM

Prepare to be surprised
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=67058

Haha, you had to cite TF. At least he's still going by TF now - been changing his name every couple of weeks IIRC.

Fitting as you all hate me over 2 BTC I'll do 2 BTC. You could keep it tomatocage or pay back Bigbitz since you always personally have believed I owe him or something. Anyways I want Quickseller off default trust. Badly.

Payment will be released after 180 days of him being removed from your trust AND Quickseller NOT being on default trust from anyone else to prevent any "tricks" or "loopholes". Also, you are not allowed to add anyone else to your default trust list to prevent you adding one of Quickseller's alts back to default trust.

Not going to happen. First off if TC accepted it, it would just prove his judgement couldn't be trusted anyway (he'd be removed from DefaultTrust) and a majority of people do agree that QS should be on the default trust list.

Secondly, there is nothing to stop anyone else readding him anyway (not to mention have fun finding an escrow who'll hold an 180 day trade) which effectively makes it impossible for this to work.

Edit:do you want me to escrow for this?

And while I'm here. lol.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:23:31 AM

That was a morning surprise to me.

@OP: TC won't accept this. Your negative feedback will stay there. If you repay 2BTC, your rating may decrease. Do what you need to.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:33:01 AM

Edit:do you want me to escrow for this?

I actually lol'd irl. Brilliant XD

But yeaaaah something about the whole "you can't add anyone to your DefaultTrust list for 180 days" seems like a baaaad idea...especially for someone on depth 1 of DefaultTrust, y'know? Then the whole bribery thing...

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:30:22 AM

Fitting as you all hate me over 2 BTC I'll do 2 BTC. You could keep it tomatocage or pay back Bigbitz since you always personally have believed I owe him or something. Anyways I want Quickseller off default trust. Badly.

You don't have 2BTC.  Ever since you guaranteed I'd be killed on my trip to Mexico, I've realized all your words are lies.   Roll Eyes

I told you multiple times Quickseller I have 3 alts remaining.

Tell him a million times if you want - a lie is still a lie.
I'll feed the troll for 5 minutes, take a look at my bitcoin address on file, in the last month alone its rec'd over 2 BTC. I can provide a couple other BTC addresses.

If you feel determined to prove that I can not put out 2 BTC within 24 hours to my name, I will gladly escrow up to said 2 BTC 1:1 wager with you using tomatocage as escrow. I can prove up to about 10-15 BTC right now so please feel free to test me. I would gladly earn some free BTC off you.

I will even instruct tomatocage to release all of the said BTC you lose in the bet to Bigbitz. If you would like to call my bluff like you think please do message me!

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 06:08:40 PM

This offer is funny. So when i add Quickseller on my default trust list, can i earn an easy 2 BTC then? Cheesy I mean nothing would have changed to him and me, except that i would have 2 more Coins.

Business opportunites everywhere... though i dont expect that anyone would really spend that amount for such a little thing.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 06:14:00 PM

You have clearly not meet mr. TF yet.
He is still active here on the forum.
I believe he has -9999 with the current rating system.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 06:33:58 PM

Well it seems Tomatocage in an unrelated occurence did remove Quickseller from depth 2 of DefaultTrust.

KoS, I believe you owe Tomatocage 2 BTC, even if he didn't remove Quickseller to fulfil your request.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:15:57 PM

Well it seems Tomatocage in an unrelated occurence did remove Quickseller from depth 2 of DefaultTrust.

KoS, I believe you owe Tomatocage 2 BTC, even if he didn't remove Quickseller to fulfil your request.

and now the other conditions:

Payment will be released after 180 days of him being removed from your trust AND Quickseller NOT being on default trust from anyone else to prevent any "tricks" or "loopholes". Also, you are not allowed to add anyone else to your default trust list to prevent you adding one of Quickseller's alts back to default trust.

Not going to happen. First off if TC accepted it, it would just prove his judgement couldn't be trusted anyway (he'd be removed from DefaultTrust) and a majority of people do agree that QS should be on the default trust list.

Secondly, there is nothing to stop anyone else readding him anyway (not to mention have fun finding an escrow who'll hold an 180 day trade) which effectively makes it impossible for this to work.

[/quote]

Of course TC would not expect the payment because OP has red trust even without quickseller

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:05:21 PM

KoS seems to have a habit of defaulting on 2 BTC deals, so I doubt that he is going to pay out because of this  Cheesy
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:14:46 PM

That's quite an offer just to remove someone from default trust. How does it matter anyway? If you don't trust someone on default trust list, add a tilde ~ before their name in your settings. Problem solved.

Unless of course this is just an ego thing, my mind is still boggled.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:41:00 PM

remove it first.
get money.
negative feedback again, and report to admin.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:52:40 PM

remove it first.
get money.
Huh What are you talking about?

TC removed me from his list shortly after this thread was created although he said that he was not aware of this offer when he removed me.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 02:46:33 PM

remove it first.
get money.

TC removed me from his list shortly after this thread was created although he said that he was not aware of this offer when he removed me.

So you say he earned some quick 2BTC? Maybe i should add you on default trust, wait until i get 2BTC and take you off again. (/whisper... We can share the 2BTC... Tongue) Cheesy:D:D:D

Jokes aside... i dont think he took 2 BTC. If someone would pay him then he would have done so by pm, not in public. Publicity would only lower the chance of that being successful.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:10:32 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 03:26:50 PM by Quickseller

remove it first.
get money.

So you say he earned some quick 2BTC? Maybe i should add you on default trust, wait until i get 2BTC and take you off again. (/whisper... We can share the 2BTC... Tongue) Cheesy:D:D:D

Jokes aside... i dont think he took 2 BTC. If someone would pay him then he would have done so by pm, not in public. Publicity would only lower the chance of that being successful.
I didn't say that he took the 2 BTC. I am only stating that he was offered 2 BTC, I had made a mistake in tagging ndnhc as an alt of someone who tried to extort one of his campaign participants at a time when ndnhc happened to be away for several days resulting in him not responding to the allegation for several days (and no one noticed the hole in my theory - carra23 did however she did not disclose the flaw to me at all or to anyone publicly - despite several people looking at the evidence closely) then I was removed shortly thereafter.

The timing of this thread being created and ndnhc getting his name cleared and my removal was very close to each other. The ndnhc incident was clearly a frame job with me being the target. At this point I don't have any solid evidence as to who was behind it however my current suspicion is that it was KoS and that twipple is an alt of KoS, although I don't have any solid evidence of this.....yet.

I did own a default trust account for a brief period after I was removed although it has since been sold so technically KoS's terms were not met because I had an alt on default trust.  

Overall I think the chances of TC taking the 2 BTC is low, however this thread is worth mentioning when discussing removals from default trust.

Edit: you can add me to your trust list if you like although I doubt anyone would offer you money to remove me because you are not on level 1 default trust. KOS wanted TC to remove me from his trust list because me being on his trust list resulted in my ratings showing up by default to all users. If you have any kind of custom trust list then the chances are high that I am in your trust network already.
GiocareHost

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:18:22 PM

Why not pay 20 BTC for a negative trust on him(Just kidding  Grin)
He will end up like Vod, just wait and watch.I can bet on it  Tongue
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:23:19 PM

At this time , one would think if someone had an offer like this one . Or if one had a red trust on his account and ofcourse a guy like you who could offer this much heavy bucks for just removing trust . Both tomatocage and quickseller seem to be legit . However , tomatocage seems more reliable than him .
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 04:54:20 PM

KoS was most probably joking here and he will not pay anyone for removing a user from the DT. The fact of saying that he was offered the amount and shortly after that he removed a user doesn't make sense as TC has earned a lot of reputation and trust here and I don't even think the nhndc claim was to frame just 1 user. Anyone could have done it with the intention of hurting nhndc's trust. I don't even think anyone was aware of nhndc being offline for that time period as he wasn't in contact of anybody and this incident was merely to tease him rather than any other user. However, this incident has made both quite alert of what could happen to anyone of us.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:14:37 PM

remove it first.
get money.

I didn't say that he took the 2 BTC. I am only stating that he was offered 2 BTC, I had made a mistake in tagging ndnhc as an alt of someone who tried to extort one of his campaign participants at a time when ndnhc happened to be away for several days resulting in him not responding to the allegation for several days (and no one noticed the hole in my theory - carra23 did however she did not disclose the flaw to me at all or to anyone publicly - despite several people looking at the evidence closely) then I was removed shortly thereafter.

The timing of this thread being created and ndnhc getting his name cleared and my removal was very close to each other. The ndnhc incident was clearly a frame job with me being the target. At this point I don't have any solid evidence as to who was behind it however my current suspicion is that it was KoS and that twipple is an alt of KoS, although I don't have any solid evidence of this.....yet.

I did own a default trust account for a brief period after I was removed although it has since been sold so technically KoS's terms were not met because I had an alt on default trust.  

Overall I think the chances of TC taking the 2 BTC is low, however this thread is worth mentioning when discussing removals from default trust.

Edit: you can add me to your trust list if you like although I doubt anyone would offer you money to remove me because you are not on level 1 default trust. KOS wanted TC to remove me from his trust list because me being on his trust list resulted in my ratings showing up by default to all users. If you have any kind of custom trust list then the chances are high that I am in your trust network already.

Yes, i remember that thread. Though you mentioned that you did not get a tip about it, which makes it unlikely that you were the target.

Adding you to my trust list... you know how this would end.  Roll Eyes Not that i like fighting but its so annoying and so immensely time consuming that its no fun anymore. It seems there are people in the forum that have way too much time and i cant compete with that.
I trust you though im not fully ok with the way you rate negative, like the worhipper_ case. I think that would not have needed a red trust though its your decision. I think you got a lot of contrary opinions on that too.

Anyway... i hope the forum is by far not so corrupted how one could think when reading some things on here. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: