Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:03:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily thread for Stoners: Weed strain of the day  (Read 4610 times)
HigsonPP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:08:29 PM

Friendly reminder:  There have been numerous instances where posting pictures of pot have constituted probable cause for arrest.

I agree -- posting pictures (particularly ones that do not look pulled from google search, etc) is a bad idea.... but merely posting about a strain that you like seems quite harmless.

JLynn171 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Friendly reminder:  There have been numerous instances where posting pictures of pot have constituted probable cause for arrest.

I agree -- posting pictures (particularly ones that do not look pulled from google search, etc) is a bad idea.... but merely posting about a strain that you like seems quite harmless.

If its legal where is the harm? no different than going to  bar and taking picture during a toast
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:20:54 PM

Now, where did I place that article about some home being raided because the person living there had a dramatic increase in their electric bill NOT related to growing weed in the basement?

LEO: Has to be growing weed. Look at the electric bill hike.

LEO School: In closing, class, pay no attention to posts on public forums about weed. Instead, red-flag everything you read where some unknown openly declares that they're a major seller of drugs AND have included their vitals so that we can knock on their door to ask a question or two, and if a dead end, go have lunch at some wi-fi hot spot and plan the rest of your day.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:25:15 PM

For those note versed, allow me to explain to you how threads like this one work (not necessarily this thread).

Pretend I'm a drug dealer. They call me Mr. Gleb on the streets in the hood.  Roll Eyes

I start some mundane thread that's drug related.

Wait for comments.

Weed out (no pun intended) users that are probably not into such activities due to their post history.

Befriend those that seem like likely candidates to sell to.

Repeat/Rinse.

I know it! Now you know it! Do you feeling like gamblin' and continue the practice of replying, calling me a kook, and believing that nary a LEO is the wiser?
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:25:33 PM

Now, where did I place that article about some home being raided because the person living there had a dramatic increase in their electric bill NOT related to growing weed in the basement?

LEO: Has to be growing weed. Look at the electric bill hike.

LEO School: In closing, class, pay no attention to posts on public forums about weed. Instead, red-flag everything you read where some unknown openly declares that they're a major seller of drugs AND have included their vitals so that we can knock on their door to ask a question or two, and if a dead end, go have lunch at some wi-fi hot spot and plan the rest of your day.

Sometimes, good ol' street justice makes me smile:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1921844/posts
JLynn171 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:33:51 PM

For those note versed, allow me to explain to you how threads like this one work (not necessarily this thread).

Pretend I'm a drug dealer. They call me Mr. Gleb on the streets in the hood.  Roll Eyes

Wait for comments.

Weed out (no pun intended) users that are probably not into such activities due to their post history.

Repeat/Rinse.

I know it! Now you know it! Do you feeling like gamblin' and continue the practice of replying, calling me a kook, and believing that nary a LEO is the wiser?

im not sure what is this LEO Huh
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:39:41 PM

Wait for comments.

Repeat/Rinse.

I guessed "law enforcement office."  But I don't know.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:58:15 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 02:47:00 AM by Gleb Gamow

Pretend I'm a drug dealer. They call me Mr. Gleb on the streets in the hood.  Roll Eyes

Wait for comments.

Repeat/Rinse.

I guessed "law enforcement office."  But I don't know.

That, or House of Leo, Byzantine dynasty  Grin

<think...>

newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:23:46 AM

Wait for comments.

Repeat/Rinse.

Think you might be being a little bit over dramatic Mr Gamow, if a leo has that much spare time to hunt people down for posting pics on a forum then there's something seriously wrong. Saying that, posting personal pics without removing the EXIF data would be a bit stupid.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:48:47 PM

Once you turn 21 you should probably be at that point where u need a life check if you are still smoking consistently marijuana.

Lets grow up people and be productive members of society. RAISE THE GDP OF YOUR COUNTRY!
Ya, become an alcoholic instead and destroy your liver. Also, hasten the destruction of resources and life on the planet for profit. These are good, socially acceptable goals. Roll Eyes

Growing weed wastes a lot of electricity produced by coal powered power plants. By smoking weed you can destroy planet faster than alcohol
JLynn171 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:06:07 PM

Once you turn 21 you should probably be at that point where u need a life check if you are still smoking consistently marijuana.

Lets grow up people and be productive members of society. RAISE THE GDP OF YOUR COUNTRY!
Ya, become an alcoholic instead and destroy your liver. Also, hasten the destruction of resources and life on the planet for profit. These are good, socially acceptable goals. Roll Eyes

Growing weed wastes a lot of electricity produced by coal powered power plants. By smoking weed you can destroy planet faster than alcohol

lol ^^^^ did you read what you just wrote? you can throw a seed in the ground get it wet (water rain<--natural occurs outside) then heat and sunlight (also occurs naturally outside) will start the process of this plant growing which im not sure on the scientific parts, but im pretty sure plants are the reason why this whole lil planet earth and humans are able to exist on it from oxygen....
BCwinning

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:19:42 PM

so do electric cars and your AC, oh and talking about wasting electric on a cyrptocurrency forum that can only happen because of electric. the irony

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
AceWallen

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:06:30 PM

working on some very nice skywalker gold right now... love me a good OG in the morning. Tongue
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 01:08:07 AM

Cuz' breweries and distilleries don't use electricity, right? Roll Eyes

------------------------------------------------------------

Another favorite of mine is Skunkberry.

illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:49:10 AM

I'm smokin on dat Girl Scout Cookies. Both skunky and sweet, and oh so nice. Tongue
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:27:27 AM

Wait for comments.

Repeat/Rinse.

I guessed "law enforcement office."  But I don't know.

You forgot the "r" it's officer Smiley
fuzion

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:04:39 AM

Why so much people loves weeds?

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Come original.

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:02:33 PM

Wut? Do you really think the police are scouring message boards until Little Johnny posts a picture of his shwag weed so they can then try track him down to arrest him? How would they even know who he is or where he lives. They would have to get a subpeona for this forum then a warrant to raid their house..

Growing weed is free:

AceWallen

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:50:03 AM

grabbed a few nice specimens today.... really enjoying this Purple Urkle X White Widow.... really nice balance of sativa/indica, great nighttime smoke for enjoying this beer and a movie. Cool
JLynn171 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:17:27 PM

Cuz' breweries and distilleries don't use electricity, right? Roll Eyes

------------------------------------------------------------

Another favorite of mine is Skunkberry.

very nice :-) love to see nice big buds :-) a
and to any one "paranoid" over a picture or thinks i should be, im not worried worst crime commited is poss under 2 oz which would only cost me about 250 bucks and the govt alot more than 250 to find track down man hours warrent/arrest so i dont think they will bother
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: