Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:16:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any faucet less than 1000 satoshi min, is it worth using?  (Read 536 times)
hunkey600 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:36:35 AM

Hi Guys,

Any faucet giving less than 1000 satoshi minimum is worth using now days, i sometimes use good faucet because now days there are few faucets giving 1000+ min, but there are also sites filled with faucets giving 100-400 satoshi only, maybe it is for newbies only now days.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:09:20 AM

Well, since you only need about 15 secs to claim from a faucet, any faucet reward from 300 satoshis onwards is already reasonable and fine.

If you calculate, when you 'faucet' for 1 hour straight, ( faucet avg reward of 400 satoshis ) , you would get about 400 X 4 X 60 = 96000, which is close to 100000 satoshis, so if you 'faucet' 3 hours every day for a week, you can easily get 0.02 BTC! Smiley

There aren't many faucets out there with rewards more than 1000 satoshis, so if you just claim from them, you might not be able to claim continuously, so I think faucet rewards of 300 satoshis min is okay.

More of such faucets can be found here, :  FaucetBox Faucets

For me, I do not use faucet that frequently, but when I do, I'll run through the list of faucets more than 300 satoshis per claim and get about 30000 satoshis.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hunkey600 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:38:24 AM

Well, since you only need about 15 secs to claim from a faucet, any faucet reward from 300 satoshis onwards is already reasonable and fine.

If you calculate, when you 'faucet' for 1 hour straight, ( faucet avg reward of 400 satoshis ) , you would get about 400 X 4 X 60 = 96000, which is close to 100000 satoshis, so if you 'faucet' 3 hours every day for a week, you can easily get 0.02 BTC! Smiley

There aren't many faucets out there with rewards more than 1000 satoshis, so if you just claim from them, you might not be able to claim continuously, so I think faucet rewards of 300 satoshis min is okay.

More of such faucets can be found here, :  FaucetBox Faucets

For me, I do not use faucet that frequently, but when I do, I'll run through the list of faucets more than 300 satoshis per claim and get about 30000 satoshis.

Well it depend user to use, i don't like any faucet less than 800 satoshi. Also there are may faucets giving min 1000, see (bit.makejar.com) list also there are some which are not listed with them like faucetamerica, bitcoinsheep. Even i don't use faucet much just looking for views since faucet are there that means people are using them whether they are paying 100 or 1000.

Anyways thanks for your thoughts.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: