Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Allow all white South Africans the right to return to Europe  (Read 929 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:34:27 AM

https://www.change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

The idea that white South Africans have the right to return to Europe is based in the concept of indigenous rights and self determination.

The white South African population currently faces ethnic cleansing and persecutions at the hands of the ANC government, the EFF, and various individual anti-white aggressors. Over 4000 white farmers have been brutally murdered, often including torture and rape and mutilation. Many white South Africans today live in poverty and squalor as a consequence of the ANC government's Black Economic Empowerment policy which shuts whites out of the labour pool.

Based on the Israeli government's policy of allowing all Jews the right to return to Israel, we believe it is not only advisable but morally obligatory that Europe should allow all white South Africans the right to return.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:26:29 AM

To Europe but where exactly? and why? South Africa has its problems, that's true but so does most of European countries. Currently EU is thinking what to do with Syrian refugees and others from Middle East and North Africa, Italy don't want to take more people and the rest of EU is not willing to take them.
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:48:36 AM

To Europe but where exactly? and why? South Africa has its problems, that's true but so does most of European countries. Currently EU is thinking what to do with Syrian refugees and others from Middle East and North Africa, Italy don't want to take more people and the rest of EU is not willing to take them.
we arent willing to take them because they are black/islamic and don't belong in europe. why are you putting civilised white south africans in the same category as these dark skinned invaders?

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:02:40 AM

Good idea!
It also indicate the desperate situation of these ppl Sad
I have to wonder, with the job market already 'full' in Europe, if they succeed with this idea, what their chances are of finding a job?
maku
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:10:07 AM

we arent willing to take them because they are black/islamic and don't belong in europe. why are you putting civilised white south africans in the same category as these dark skinned invaders?

Because I'm not racist, because colour of your skin does not determine if you are Islamic/Catholic/Jewish. That being said, even if someone is going to segregate people, where those white South Africans will go? Already Prime Minister of Great Britain wants to block the migrants from other countries of Europe.
sintax

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:32:54 AM

Already Prime Minister of Great Britain wants to block the migrants from other countries of Europe.

Well he says that out in the open to appease the nazi-light UKip party, in reality the UK needs controlled immigration. It's a small island with an aging population, Britain's needed immigration since the Roman times. The key is not letting in every Tom, Dick and Harry. Currently 60% of immigrants entering the UK are university educated, they need someone to help run the country Smiley
maku
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:23:43 PM

Already Prime Minister of Great Britain wants to block the migrants from other countries of Europe.

Well he says that out in the open to appease the nazi-light UKip party, in reality the UK needs controlled immigration. It's a small island with an aging population, Britain's needed immigration since the Roman times. The key is not letting in every Tom, Dick and Harry. Currently 60% of immigrants entering the UK are university educated, they need someone to help run the country Smiley

That's correct but it doesn't change the fact that currently Cameron's policy is to keep immigrants away fro UK, so he would had very difficult to justify taking in immigrants form South Africa, no matter what their skin colour would be.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:03:47 PM

Ideally, the English speaking South African Whites should migrate to England, and the Afrikaans speakers should migrate to either Netherlands or Germany. The English speakers number some 1,650,000 and the Afrikaners number some 2,800,000. There are a few minorities as well, such as the Germans and Portuguese, numbering around 150,000 in total.

But right now, all these countries are flooded with immigrants, and it will be impossible for these nations to absorb such large populations. The UK, Germany and the Netherlands are among the most densely populated nations in the world.

So my suggestion is that the English speakers should migrate to the United States, and the Afrikaans speakers should migrate to Russia. The reasons are:

1. The total populations are very large, and they can absorb these migrants without much issues.
2. Both the US and Russia are among the most sparsely populated nations in the world.
3. English speakers, who are mostly liberal will easily adjust to the American lifestyle, while the conservative Afrikaners will do the same without much difficulty in conservative Russia.
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:03:33 PM

Everyone with german ancestors can return to germany.
At least if they didn't officially reject the citizenship.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:00:09 PM

Racism in everywhere. We can't living comfortably in our country as a minority. Nelson Mandela has broken apartheid rule in South Africa to defend black people. So, is it the time to white people to do same thing?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:48:09 PM

So, is it the time to white people to do same thing?

You want the white people to rise up against the black rule, just like the ANC struggle against the apartheid regime led by Nelson Mandela? I am afraid that the demography is not on their side. Whites are just 8% of the population. They have declined considerably, from 21.6% in 1904. The white population is still declining, as a result of low birth rates. So the only option left for them is to emigrate.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:01:50 PM

So, is it the time to white people to do same thing?

You want the white people to rise up against the black rule, just like the ANC struggle against the apartheid regime led by Nelson Mandela? I am afraid that the demography is not on their side. Whites are just 8% of the population. They have declined considerably, from 21.6% in 1904. The white population is still declining, as a result of low birth rates. So the only option left for them is to emigrate.

I see. It's very hard to minority. I think I agree with you for the option. But this condition same with the Rohingya refugees in Myanmar. How about them? No country want to accept them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:41:43 PM

I see. It's very hard to minority. I think I agree with you for the option. But this condition same with the Rohingya refugees in Myanmar. How about them? No country want to accept them.

Rohingya are ethnic Bengali Muslims. Most of them are recent migrants from Bangladesh. So Bangladesh should accept them. It is not the responsibility of Malaysia, Thailand, or Indonesia to house and feed these people. Migrants from Bangladesh are a big problem everywhere. There are tens of millions of them living in India illegally.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:32:58 PM

Rohingya are ethnic Bengali Muslims. Most of them are recent migrants from Bangladesh. So Bangladesh should accept them. It is not the responsibility of Malaysia, Thailand, or Indonesia to house and feed these people. Migrants from Bangladesh are a big problem everywhere. There are tens of millions of them living in India illegally.

Agree. So I think the government can't accept the refugee easily although its about humanity. Since EU has many problems in advance e.g. Northern Africa immigrant and Russia-Ukraine, maybe it will take long time to get solution about the whites in South Africa.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:36:40 PM

Because I'm not racist, because colour of your skin does not determine if you are Islamic/Catholic/Jewish. That being said, even if someone is going to segregate people, where those white South Africans will go? Already Prime Minister of Great Britain wants to block the migrants from other countries of Europe.
this is because the prime minster has to pretend the immigration issue is one of economics when everyone else understands its about race

the white south africans can live in the subsidised houses millions of pakistani/blacks are currently living in when we deport them , only we wont need to subsidise the white south africans

Currently 60% of immigrants entering the UK are university educated
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24813467

The report also showed that in 2011, 32% of recent EEA immigrants and 43% of non-EEA immigrants had university degrees
not quite 60% is it

there's a growing popular movement among whites in south africa for a segregated white homeland but the anc would never allow it as whites pay most of the country's taxes. as much as they hate whites they know cant live without them.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:48:14 PM

there's a growing popular movement among whites in south africa for a segregated white homeland but the anc would never allow it as whites pay most of the country's taxes. as much as they hate whites they know cant live without them.

The ANC government needs to find a balance. If they harass the whites too much, then they will emigrate and the tax revenues will nosedive. Already people are saying that all those whites, who are capable of emigrating have done so. The remainder doesn't have the means to undertake emigration. But if the policies such as Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) crosses a certain limit, then these people will also flee South Africa.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: