Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone ready to hack wallets of http://tntswap.com ( security test )  (Read 679 times)
tntswap (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 02:14:30 PM

Yes we mean it :-) just try it and if you win you can keep the balances there :-)

I am only posting these because wallets of big companies are hacked previously so want to test ours Smiley

NOTE:   Our system is designed keeping it in mind that its possible to hack the exchange wallets. So we done a little change on our end no access of wallet given to script instead of that we gave wallet access to script Smiley

Dear Moderators,

Its a request to test the security of our wallets we made the system in such a way so that if our entire server will get hacked we will not lose a single coin. If you find its not suitable to post here please delete the post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 02:46:45 PM

Thanks Mods for moving the topic to right place :
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:44:14 PM

Yes we mean it :-) just try it and if you win you can keep the balances there :-)

I am only posting these because wallets of big companies are hacked previously so want to test ours Smiley

NOTE:   Our system is designed keeping it in mind that its possible to hack the exchange wallets. So we done a little change on our end no access of wallet given to script instead of that we gave wallet access to script Smiley

Dear Moderators,

Its a request to test the security of our wallets we made the system in such a way so that if our entire server will get hacked we will not lose a single coin. If you find its not suitable to post here please delete the post.

What happens if you simply turn off the website and disappear with all the coins, anonymous guy in India?  Huh

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:54:47 PM

Dear Moderators,

What happens if you simply turn off the website and disappear with all the coins, anonymous guy in India?  Huh

I think till know you will have experience in crypto Industry that clearly teach us not to left any coin in any exchange just deposit trade and withdraw Smiley

same thing we suggest for our exchange also don't keep funds there only use exchange for what it meant to be for simple buy and sell of coins.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:10:38 PM

You did not answer the question. What is stopping you from simply turning off the website and taking all of the funds? Nothing. You refuse to even identify yourself, and if you did, people would see that you are some guy in India.

Fuck that and Fuck You. Go back to Hashtalk with this obvious scam, where there are gullible idiots who will play along without asking the obvious questions.

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37882/ann-tntswap-com
https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37947/anyone-ready-to-hack-xpy-wallet-of-http-tntswap-com/16

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:57:52 PM

*rubs hands*
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!