Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -*-*-Pre Ann-*-*- CryptoCircuits is stoked to present CIRCUITS (CIRC)  (Read 3806 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:03:11 PM

Interesting project I will watch it after the release on Cex.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:37:48 PM

I'll watch this for a bit, seems mighty vague so far but I assume some of my questions will be addressed on the announcement thread. The GFX are wickedly awesome so that grabbed my attention so far. Let's see if the devs can keep it once the announcement is up.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:38:45 PM

In addition, for the direction we want to take this coin, the ICO distribution pattern is far superior to the mining / dumping / recovery distribution pattern. .....

Fancy wording. How is it "far superior" than mining? you got a great product and are confident that it will be a hit $$$ then show that confidence mining like the rest. This is just you trying to sell us something nothing more nothing less. How is it "far superior" when we have to trust you not buy your own coins and then having c-cex return the btc effectively making them free coins + free btc ? and even dumping at 1 satoshi will be profitable for you, how is that fair? not saying that you will do it but there is no possible way to stop you from doing it.

You think circuits is going to change crypto? buy it then, you know more than us, buy it with your own money (mine it) you got the upper hand, the inside info, stay quiet and accumulate, everything is in your favor. why would you want it easier than that? payment in advance..........................
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 10:43:43 PM

well ico would be a safe escape for dev in case coin would get dumped

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 11:53:27 PM

Though I'm not sold on the graphics, I do think that the ICO medium has merit IF you've developed something of value already and can communicate a clear plan to continue that development using the ICO funding you hope to secure. Then it's up to the individual to buy in or pass.

I don't get the requests to mine it. PoW-mining doesn't make sense for every single coin.

With CIRC I'm more interested about the integrated features. Tiered hold-to-unlock features are good value drivers if the features are worthwhile, but as devs you have to start with worthwhile features and ADD EVEN MORE as you go so bagholders feel justified in their hodls and new aspirants are created.

Good luck. Looking forward to the full ANN.

twitter.com/notsofast
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:57:39 AM

Though I'm not sold on the graphics, I do think that the ICO medium has merit IF you've developed something of value already and can communicate a clear plan to continue that development using the ICO funding you hope to secure. Then it's up to the individual to buy in or pass.

I don't get the requests to mine it. PoW-mining doesn't make sense for every single coin.

With CIRC I'm more interested about the integrated features. Tiered hold-to-unlock features are good value drivers if the features are worthwhile, but as devs you have to start with worthwhile features and ADD EVEN MORE as you go so bagholders feel justified in their hodls and new aspirants are created.

Good luck. Looking forward to the full ANN.

The graphics sold me, well. Almost sold me. I still need to understand more about what this wallet will have to offer. Im really interested in the traders lounge so I too am looking forward to the announcement.
Do you know if they have a reddit going, I could not find anything when I looked.
M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:13:34 AM

Connecting the crypto community like a circuit board. Details coming soon, follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.
https://twitter.com/CryptoCircuits

What is the trading hub? Will that be in wallet trading?

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:13:59 PM

What's up with this coin? Sweet looking wallet but no info from devs. WTF?
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:40:40 AM

No update yet? Does anyone know when the announcement thread is supposed to be released?

Gabriel.S

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:39:33 AM

Will watch, great graphics but no substance yet.  Angry
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:45:51 AM

Ok, I'm watching this one too. Good graphics and a lot still needs to be explained. Im not a big fan of the whole ICO but some coins with working features do suit the ICO for a distribution method.
I'll keep an eye open here and see how this one plays out.

Icardi09

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:46:27 AM

I like much logo!
Crypto Enthusiast

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:09:58 PM

i saw somewhere that logo on google while ago. It is not original.
CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:09:59 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 08:24:43 AM by CryptoCircuits

Hi Everyone

It has been awhile since we updated here. The team has been hard at work testing the vDPOS 2.0 features and we did not want to post until the testing was complete. That much said, we are extremely happy to report that the builds are now finalized and all features working.

Our biggest challenge has been combining the advanced vDPOS 2.0 variable staking features with unlocking panels in the wallet. Our goal with Circuits is to reward community members who want to take advantage of the more advanced features of Circuits -  including the trading bots, the market discussion chat rooms, and the After Dark social arena. The advanced vDPOS 2.0 features that we have now tested and verified allow us to reward these users with increased staking rates in the advanced wallet panels.

Along the way, we want to help our members become better traders and build relationships across the traditional boundaries of crypto. Our in-wallet trading tools, teaching rooms, Trader Chat and Whale Chat allow us to do exactly this. Look for details in our upcoming ANN on how all this culminates in a very special transformation as Circuits moves into Phase 3 of its roadmap.

We'll be releasing the main ANN within 48 hrs. There will be another post shortly about the revenue streams and coin reduction mechanics (burning). We are looking forward to some exciting times over the coming weeks and months.

Cryptocircuits
shogdite

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:22:56 AM

Hi Everyone

It has been awhile since we updated here. The team has been hard at work testing the vDPOS2 features and we did not want to post until the testing was complete. That much said, we are extremely happy to report that the builds are now finalized and all features working.

Our biggest challenge has been combining the advanced vDPOS2 variable staking features with unlocking panels in the wallet. Our goal with Circuits is to reward community members who want to take advantage of the more advanced features of Circuits -  including the trading bots, the market discussion chat rooms, and the After Dark social arena. The advanced vDPOS2 features that we have now tested and verified allow us to reward these users with increased staking rates in the advanced wallet panels.

Along the way, we want to help our members become better traders and build relationships across the traditional boundaries of crypto. Our in-wallet trading tools, teaching rooms, Trader Chat and Whale Chat allow us to do exactly this. Look for details in our upcoming ANN on how all this culminates in a very special transformation as Circuits moves into Phase 3 of its roadmap.

We'll be releasing the main ANN within 48 hrs. There will be another post shortly about the revenue streams and coin reduction mechanics (burning). We are looking forward to some exciting times over the coming weeks and months.

Cryptocircuits

What the hell is vDPOS?

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:30:20 AM

Hi Everyone

It has been awhile since we updated here. The team has been hard at work testing the vDPOS2 features and we did not want to post until the testing was complete. That much said, we are extremely happy to report that the builds are now finalized and all features working.

Our biggest challenge has been combining the advanced vDPOS2 variable staking features with unlocking panels in the wallet. Our goal with Circuits is to reward community members who want to take advantage of the more advanced features of Circuits -  including the trading bots, the market discussion chat rooms, and the After Dark social arena. The advanced vDPOS2 features that we have now tested and verified allow us to reward these users with increased staking rates in the advanced wallet panels.

Cryptocircuits

What the hell is vDPOS?

yea
waiting for info

neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:35:24 AM

In addition, for the direction we want to take this coin, the ICO distribution pattern is far superior to the mining / dumping / recovery distribution pattern. .....

Fancy wording. How is it "far superior" than mining? you got a great product and are confident that it will be a hit $$$ then show that confidence mining like the rest. This is just you trying to sell us something nothing more nothing less. How is it "far superior" when we have to trust you not buy your own coins and then having c-cex return the btc effectively making them free coins + free btc ? and even dumping at 1 satoshi will be profitable for you, how is that fair? not saying that you will do it but there is no possible way to stop you from doing it.

You think circuits is going to change crypto? buy it then, you know more than us, buy it with your own money (mine it) you got the upper hand, the inside info, stay quiet and accumulate, everything is in your favor. why would you want it easier than that? payment in advance..........................

I personally think its a better mode of distribution just because I dont mine coins. I dont know how to, and renting hash the few times I did try resulted in me holding a bunch of coins at a value higher then the market was trading for. I see an ICO as a fair entry for everyone. Instead of paying electricity and mining or renting hash I'm spending the BTC on the coin at the same value as everyone else.
I agree the trust issues is there with the devs, but that's why I only invest in good looking projects with dev's who are either known or have proven to have the goods, skills and technology.  
That's all besides the point though, I also mainly invest in ICO's for quick profits. I'll normally be out within a few months anyway.
shogdite

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:57:16 PM

Hi Everyone

It has been awhile since we updated here. The team has been hard at work testing the vDPOS 2.0 features and we did not want to post until the testing was complete. That much said, we are extremely happy to report that the builds are now finalized and all features working.

Our biggest challenge has been combining the advanced vDPOS 2.0 variable staking features with unlocking panels in the wallet. Our goal with Circuits is to reward community members who want to take advantage of the more advanced features of Circuits -  including the trading bots, the market discussion chat rooms, and the After Dark social arena. The advanced vDPOS 2.0 features that we have now tested and verified allow us to reward these users with increased staking rates in the advanced wallet panels.

Cryptocircuits

48 hours and counting. Please try to be on schedule this time. I will be leaving the country on business in 6 days and I'd like to see this announcement thread up by then.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 05:12:05 PM

48 hrs to main ann hopefully you' ll release wallets too and this ann will not to be a countdown for another REAL ann. guys its been a loooooooooooong Smiley

CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:13:52 PM

48 hrs to main ann hopefully you' ll release wallets too and this ann will not to be a countdown for another REAL ann. guys its been a loooooooooooong Smiley

Our apologies for not posting more often. The ANN will be posted within the specified 48 hrs. Things have been non-stop for the last several days. There are a total five different development aspects we are bringing together in preparation for launch: the variable DPOS, the blockchain testing, the preparations for the ICO, the revenue modules, and the Crypto After Dark social suite.

We'll be outlining all of this in the upcoming ANN, and look forward to fielding questions from the community on the CryptoCircuits roadmap and goals. A big thanks to all of you who have been patiently waiting as we have been bringing all these elements together.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: