Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOSCLUB exclusive earning club, 16 members in (2.6 BTC)  (Read 2262 times)
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:32:48 PM

I deposite but after 2 confirmasi not yet please fix my wallet 1MPMPdKkCnPkupgKCZKvj5Tt5zUky2uif9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:35:04 PM

I deposite but after 2 confirmasi not yet please fix my wallet 1MPMPdKkCnPkupgKCZKvj5Tt5zUky2uif9

your deposit is in process. sometimes in takes a while from coinpayments to send us the funds even when the necessary confirmations have been reached.

heringasem

Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:38:34 PM

Paid automatic or manual??

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:44:14 PM

Paid automatic or manual??

automatic for most payments.

Big payments (bigger than 0.1 BTC) need manual confirmation by admin

coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:49:34 PM

Looks like a disaster to me... all the big deposits are canceling and running for the hills...    what's left is hardly anything worth mentioning. 
alexender890

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:51:49 PM

ponzi confirm
coinhugger

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:59:54 PM

I can't withdraw my ref bonus.... MC is there a bug?  It keeps showing that 'loading' circle when I confirm a withdraw and it just hangs there. The rest of the site loads normally.

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 05:10:00 PM

I can't withdraw my ref bonus.... MC is there a bug?  It keeps showing that 'loading' circle when I confirm a withdraw and it just hangs there. The rest of the site loads normally.

Ok, it should work now, let me know if there is any other problem

coinhugger

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:16:50 PM

Ok, it should work now, let me know if there is any other problem

Awesome, it worked now. Thanks admin!

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:51:41 AM

I became a member of the club, my number # 66  Smiley
hunkey600

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:35:18 AM

i think his another game has also collapsed in just 1 day, now no more new bids coming, people losing again.

coinhugger

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:05:46 AM

Lots of people have doubled their money here, but mainly those who got into the club with small deposits.

It's very easy and cheap to become a member now, it just takes 0.001 btc or less than 1800 doge, so I went for it just for kicks and became a member for 2000 Doge.  Grin

Once you're in the club, everyone gets an equal share of new deposits, regardless of how big your own deposit was. In other words, I'm going to earn just as much with my 2000 Doge deposit from this point on as the guy who deposited 170 LTC.  Cheesy

This game could very well still have life in it once people discover it's cheap to get in now.
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 07:48:30 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 08:17:05 AM by multicryptos

Lots of people have doubled their money here, but mainly those who got into the club with small deposits.

It's very easy and cheap to become a member now, it just takes 0.001 btc or less than 1800 doge, so I went for it just for kicks and became a member for 2000 Doge.  Grin

Once you're in the club, everyone gets an equal share of new deposits, regardless of how big your own deposit was. In other words, I'm going to earn just as much with my 2000 Doge deposit from this point on as the guy who deposited 170 LTC.  Cheesy

This game could very well still have life in it once people discover it's cheap to get in now.

Yes, this is a different concept of game.

Now is very good moment to go in and then promote to your friends.

Of course, the best option was to be one the first, but the price has been too high, and will be hard for first players to recover their money.

joel_

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:02:28 AM

It's very easy and cheap to become a member now, it just takes 0.001 btc or less than 1800 doge, so I went for it just for kicks and became a member for 2000 Doge.  Grin

Once you're in the club, everyone gets an equal share of new deposits, regardless of how big your own deposit was. In other words, I'm going to earn just as much with my 2000 Doge deposit from this point on as the guy who deposited 170 LTC.  Cheesy

Well played coinhugger! I have thought about similar strategy, but wanted to go in much sooner, but winning bets were to high considering risk:reward. But good luck to you and all members of the club!
coinhugger

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:45:04 AM

It's very easy and cheap to become a member now, it just takes 0.001 btc or less than 1800 doge, so I went for it just for kicks and became a member for 2000 Doge.  Grin

Once you're in the club, everyone gets an equal share of new deposits, regardless of how big your own deposit was. In other words, I'm going to earn just as much with my 2000 Doge deposit from this point on as the guy who deposited 170 LTC.  Cheesy

Well played coinhugger! I have thought about similar strategy, but wanted to go in much sooner, but winning bets were to high considering risk:reward. But good luck to you and all members of the club!

Thanks @joel_.   What's even greater about it is, is that older members will gradually be removed or they withdraw thus losing their membership so there's a bigger share for the others that are left in the club.

For instance today I noticed the total amount of members went from 34 down to 28 now, so this game can basically reset by itself and it would be like going in from the very beginning!  

Right now there's no competition, whoever bids the minimum amount will become a member. It's super low risk to try at the moment.

clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:54:51 AM

I had to get out of the club and I have lost half of their investment in it, because in this game there are no players, you'll lose your coins.
glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:02:46 PM

I had to get out of the club and I have lost half of their investment in it, because in this game there are no players, you'll lose your coins.

@Clipman777, were you the one who deposited the 170LTC?
joel_

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:15:48 PM

Thanks @joel_.   What's even greater about it is, is that older members will gradually be removed or they withdraw thus losing their membership so there's a bigger share for the others that are left in the club.
For instance today I noticed the total amount of members went from 34 down to 28 now, so this game can basically reset by itself and it would be like going in from the very beginning!  
Right now there's no competition, whoever bids the minimum amount will become a member. It's super low risk to try at the moment.
You're welcome! Always have word of praise for fellow players that think&risk&do not hesitate to gamble! Cheesy
Problem I see atm is that the game is stuck and it will probably won't catch another breath, but you are right that now it is almost zero risk vs. big gain - yet not very probable gain.

Imho, MC did not fully realized&developed this idea yet - of a cryptoCLUB (crypto players club)!
E.g. he has more games in his portfolio - why does he not offer some kind of advantage for club members ? That would rise the interest to be in the club, which would in turn rise the winning bets and thus rising gains for club members...
OR
E.g. negotiate with other games (dices/ponzi based/faucets/other games etc) the discounts/promotions/other advantages for club members and collect affiliate payments for promoting these other services and games to club members ... win:win for all parties.
OR ...
So there are other models how to develop this "club" concept... That would be fairly new (I have yet to see anyone who tried something like this in crypto gambling) and it would rise the entry price (winning bets) and also would be fairly interesting way of how to get in the "club" (by auction) Cheesy All in all, one thing is certain - he has registered a good .com domain for it Smiley
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:27:33 PM

@Clipman777, were you the one who deposited the 170LTC?

No, my bet 161000 Doge.
coinhugger

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:30:41 PM

You're welcome! Always have word of praise for fellow players that think&risk&do not hesitate to gamble! Cheesy
Problem I see atm is that the game is stuck and it will probably won't catch another breath, but you are right that now it is almost zero risk vs. big gain - yet not very probable gain.

Imho, MC did not fully realized&developed this idea yet - of a cryptoCLUB (crypto players club)!
E.g. he has more games in his portfolio - why does he not offer some kind of advantage for club members ? That would rise the interest to be in the club, which would in turn rise the winning bets and thus rising gains for club members...
OR
E.g. negotiate with other games (dices/ponzi based/faucets/other games etc) the discounts/promotions/other advantages for club members and collect affiliate payments for promoting these other services and games to club members ... win:win for all parties.
OR ...
So there are other models how to develop this "club" concept... That would be fairly new (I have yet to see anyone who tried something like this in crypto gambling) and it would rise the entry price (winning bets) and also would be fairly interesting way of how to get in the "club" (by auction) Cheesy All in all, one thing is certain - he has registered a good .com domain for it Smiley

@Joel_, those are some excellent suggestions you got there.  The whole idea of the CryptosClub is really good and the domain name is great. I completely agree with you that MC has not explored the possibilities and full potential of the Crypto Club yet. He made a good effort as a start but it has got to evolve to something greater if it is to be successful.

And yes, currently the risk to get into the club is near zero risk with a potential great gain, but I agree that the probability of gain is very low, unless people start catching on to the concept.

Let's see what happens and what MC will have in store for the future of the Club.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: