Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Enroll In CloudThink Signature Campaign  (Read 988 times)
TheGr33k (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:00:57 PM

CloudThink Signature Campaign is running here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144.0

The funds aren't escrowed and the thread is self-moderated. I have asked them a question twice and they have deleted it both the times :

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Who is escrowing the funds? Or no escrow yet? If none yet, the people joining the campaign are at a big risk of not getting paid in time or not getting paid at all and surely most of the people won't join this unless there's an escrow.

Another Post which was deleted yesterday :

CloudThink are scammers. I would recommend not to join the signature campaign unless everything is sorted out.
And obviously, stay away from the site too. The so called *legit cloud mining* will obviously end on a bad side.

This makes it clear that they don't want to use escrow and most probably people in the campaign won't get their payments after a few payment periods.

I would recommend not enrolling in that campaign unless an escrow is used.

Thankyou.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:07:48 PM

I feel like its worth adding this over here :

Reply from mirjangka

Stop acting like this and stop posting to the CloudThink signature campaign thread. I have told you that you are no longer accepted as a option for escrow. I will instruct our participants to give you negative feedback if you still post in our thread.

Thank you!

I am not posting so that am appointed as an escrow. Am doing this just to confirm if there's an escrow or not. I don't want a scammer to run a Signature Campaign as people will surely not get their payments. You can't assure that you will surely pay the participants enroll. Am stop fearing me by saying that your participants will give me a negative trust just because I want an escrow lol.
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:18:36 PM

And here comes their reply :

You account is now ignored, please stop harassing me and my company. I will issue payouts at a regular basis to avoid this kind of words.

Thank you!

If I don't get much attention here, I will move it to Scam Accusation or Meta or any other relevant board just to get some actions rolling to avoid people from joining the campaign.
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:37:41 PM

You account is now ignored, please stop harassing me and my company. I will issue payouts at a regular basis to avoid this kind of words.

Thank you!

If I don't get much attention here, I will move it to Scam Accusation or Meta or any other relevant board just to get some actions rolling to avoid people from joining the campaign.

There is already a Scam Accusation thread and I am sure you are aware of that, so why post here again?  Undecided
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:40:55 PM

Thank you!

There is already a Scam Accusation thread and I am sure you are aware of that, so why post here again?  Undecided

If you clearly re-check the earlier scam accusation was for a different reason. This one is for different reason. And I just made a scam accusation report for a totally different reason against mirjangka over here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076517.0
Please give your contribution. I might move this thread to service discussion or Scam Accusation if not much interest is shown over here.
Moebius327

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:13:24 PM

Thank you!

If you clearly re-check the earlier scam accusation was for a different reason. This one is for different reason. And I just made a scam accusation report for a totally different reason against mirjangka over here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076517.0
Please give your contribution. I might move this thread to service discussion or Scam Accusation if not much interest is shown over here.

There won't be any interest because the Service section is not the right place to post scam accusations.
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:25:02 AM

I will instruct our participants to give you negative feedback if you still post in our thread.

Thank you!

I'm sorry, if he instructs his campaign participants to give negative trust, wouldn't that be buying trust?           

TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:43:08 AM

I will instruct our participants to give you negative feedback if you still post in our thread.

Thank you!

I'm sorry, if he instructs his campaign participants to give negative trust, wouldn't that be buying trust?           

Yeah Indeed Tongue

Anyways, he is just trolling, there is no way his campaign participants will leave a negative trust and if incase they do, I will get them red Cheesy
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:54:09 AM

They do claim that they will be issuing payments every 2-3 days which should reduce the damage if they ever decide to stop honoring payments:

All future participants should consider that a trusted escrow has not been assigned. I am making efforts to find a serious user who will host the funds for your security. If a trusted escrow is not decided in the near future, I will issue payouts every 2-3 days to all participants so there is absolutely no doubt that payouts will be issued without any problems and all who have nothing better to do than spam this thread and stir up confusion in this campaign will hopefully take their trash to other threads.

Good luck to every participant and don't forget to add your affiliate link from: https://cloudthink.io/idevaffiliate/
We offer a 5% commission from all sales made (in no more than 90 days) by investors who click your link and makes a purchase on our website.

Link: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144.msg11499572#msg11499572
mirjangka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 12:18:57 PM

You guys really have nothing better to do. Payouts have been issued and will be issued without problems or delays every two days!

Thank you for your research, now go and take your accusations somewhere else.

Moebius327

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:21:49 PM

You guys really have nothing better to do. Payouts have been issued and will be issued without problems or delays every two days!

No one cares about your signature campaign payouts. Of course you will pay the people who advertise your pyramid scheme. That's how pyramid schemes operate. You will also pay your first investors, I have no doubt in that.
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:49:29 PM

No one cares about your signature campaign payouts. Of course you will pay the people who advertise your pyramid scheme. That's how pyramid schemes operate. You will also pay your first investors, I have no doubt in that.

Haha, and I have no doubt that you campaign and site will run very well for first few weeks, No Doubt. I am so much sure about this because that's How Ponzi's Work  Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: