Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan Offer At 3%  (Read 548 times)
nslenders (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:00:04 AM

Has it been challenging acquiring working capital to expand your business?-Or do you require personal capital?-Has your bank recently declined you a business or personal loan?-Have you been in business or employed for at least 2 months? or are you a student and need urgent loan?-If you've answered "YES" to the following, We can arrange a QUICK and EASY loan for you. I have access to over 60 Lenders who can provide loans in as sort as 3-5 Business Days with a low percentage of 3%. We are a private equity firm based on London, England with a reputable name with a 90% approval rate.No collateral needed-We Fund $10,000-$5,000,000-Contact: msmichelle_c@outlook.com for more information.
NS Lenders Corp
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:29:54 AM

Will these loans be in Bitcoin or fiat?
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:47:29 AM

Has it been challenging acquiring working capital to expand your business?-Or do you require personal capital?-Has your bank recently declined you a business or personal loan?-Have you been in business or employed for at least 2 months? or are you a student and need urgent loan?-If you've answered "YES" to the following, We can arrange a QUICK and EASY loan for you. I have access to over 60 Lenders who can provide loans in as sort as 3-5 Business Days with a low percentage of 3%. We are a private equity firm based on London, England with a reputable name with a 90% approval rate.No collateral needed-We Fund $10,000-$5,000,000-Contact: msmichelle_c@outlook.com for more information.
NS Lenders Corp

Prospective borrowers - be wary of identity theft.
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:13:43 AM

If you have all this money, which I doubt you do, you should have at least been able to not use a free email account

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:26:49 AM

If you have all this money, which I doubt you do, you should have at least been able to not use a free email account

I'm sure he doesn't have any of that money.Probably he wants that you send him a photo of yourself with ID in your hands + only scanned ID or something like that...and boom as soon he got that from you he will stop replying or say no loan for you.In reality he has stolen your ID and private info...Probably he will use that to get verified on btcjam and similar sites to scam with your identity.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: