Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese Blowjob Prices Getting Hit by Deflation  (Read 2785 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:23:31 AM

Despite proclamations by Kuroda, Abe, and various other elected (and unelected) officials that the 'deflation mindset' is gone from Japan, it appears one segment of the population is keenly aware of the ongoing deflationary market for one staple item. Just as we warned was occurring in America, it appears the cost of blow-jobs has gone from just-plain-cheap to "well, why not?" Cheesy As one intrepid reporter ventured into the Otsuka red-light district of Toshima Ward discovered, the fee for an oral session at a “pink salon” starts as low as 2,000 yen ($16!).

On Friday, data released by the internal affairs ministry indicated that Japan’s annual inflation rate for April was zero. The report showed that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s economic revival plan is being hampered by falling prices, particularly for fuel and consumer electronics. The report did not mention blow-jobs, but, according to Takarajima (July), prices for such services in Tokyo remain low as the overall commercial sex industry continues to face hard times.

A writer for the magazine travels to the Otsuka red-light district of Toshima Ward to discover that the fee for an oral session at a “pink salon” starts as low as 2,000 yen.

More...http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-31/abenomics-fail-japanese-slack-jawed-oral-sex-price-deflation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 02:39:21 AM

You could say, blowjob prices are getting hit hardWink

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:15:11 AM

You know, that really sucks.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:38:32 AM

Since 33% of japanese don't want to marry, I think the news will be important to them.  Grin
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/07/02/who-needs-marriage-33-percent-of-japanese-people-think-marriage-is-pointless/

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:46:35 AM

Cheesy that's a bizarre way to do an economic analysis. But in Japan there are more people falling in love with pillows then with real people so maybe that's why low value of a blowjob Cheesy

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:05:51 AM

I seriously need to find a way to stop my allergies without these.

They're making me think weird shit about Japan that can't possibly be being reported on seriously.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:20:12 PM

I seriously need to find a way to stop my allergies without these.

They're making me think weird shit about Japan that can't possibly be being reported on seriously.

Don't blame the tablets yet. First switch to another brand. Second find a sub on reddit with others having the same nipponese issues you have

Wink

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:05:09 PM

These kind of low prices can stimulate demand.  Tongue
Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:49:41 PM

Cheesy that's a bizarre way to do an economic analysis. But in Japan there are more people falling in love with pillows then with real people so maybe that's why low value of a blowjob Cheesy

A proper anime character huggy pillow seems to have become a critical component of the full fetish and fantasy regalia of a well-rounded otaku, but there are certain things you just can’t do with such a 2-D crush. Sure, anime girl pillows will let you squeeze them and passionately insert your sweet nothings into their non-existent eardrums, but no matter how fervently romantic you become, you can’t expect any sort of pillow talk from your pillow.

Unless, that is, you’re curled up beneath the sheets with the Ita-Supo, the first talking huggy pillow that responds to your touch with verbal responses, including angry outbursts if you get too grabby.

Developer Koichi Uchimura used to be a researcher at Kyushu Institute of Technology. While we’re not sure what precise field of academia he was involved with at the Fukuoka Prefecture university, his current mission in life is developing new technologies with which to “support people’s otaku life.”

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/02/28/anime-pillow-responds-to-your-rubbing-with-moans-and-groans-gets-angry-if-you-get-too-grabby/

And these kooks falling in love with their pillows are not only in Japan anymore, here's MadThad0890 who is deluded and in love with his "waifu" pillow:

Disturbing "birthday party" footage from the above mentioned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwKkRzJ0GDs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVS567-mTMA

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:06:40 PM

And these kooks falling in love with their pillows are not only in Japan anymore, here's MadThad0890 who is deluded and in love with his "waifu" pillow:

I know that it's so easy to blame men for this kind of thing and just write them off as sad nerds who can't get girlfriend but I also think a lot of it has to do with women making themselves downright fucking unappealing, the recent wave of self-righteous misandry being a classic case in point.

I haven't gone to that level yet but franky I really can't fucking blame them lol in the same way I can't blame western guys for ending up going overseas to find a girlfriend, I don't think anyone can really with the options we've been given.
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:13:37 PM

Well, the market is remaining soft.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:59:00 AM

I know that it's so easy to blame men for this kind of thing and just write them off as sad nerds who can't get girlfriend but I also think a lot of it has to do with women making themselves downright fucking unappealing, the recent wave of self-righteous misandry being a classic case in point.

I haven't gone to that level yet but franky I really can't fucking blame them lol in the same way I can't blame western guys for ending up going overseas to find a girlfriend, I don't think anyone can really with the options we've been given.
Here in America, men are often portrayed as a goof or other type of imbecile and women are the smart ones, having jobs and leading the family. While the alpha man still exists in sports, they seem to be dwindling in regular life especially in liberal cities.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:13:55 AM

I know what you mean, it's the same type of thing here in the UK, if you have a penis and don't agree with everything a woman says you're immediately a problem lol Tongue And they wonder why they can't find any 'nice' guys, they've all just gotten fed up and left, forget young people in particular, this country really hates young men, it's obvious I'm not wanted here.

It's not even about all that Alpha/Beta male bullshit really, it's just women trying to assert their dominance, something as an Anarchist I inherently disagree with as it's trying to establish a matriarchy.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:56:09 AM

Whhaaaaaaaat? it is cheaper than dating... to think that i spend from 50$ to 500$ up on a date, just to get laid... sheeshh probably i should move to japan and have blowjobs for breakfast lunch and dinner =D

LMAO sad reality, prostitutes are more honest than a lot of girls here Sad If you think about it, if those girls are getting paid that kind of money each time they date someone depending on how fussy they are guys could be spending $1000 - $2000 a week on them if they play their cards right.

I hate being able to do maths now Sad Tongue
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:59:07 AM

Whhaaaaaaaat? it is cheaper than dating... to think that i spend from 50$ to 500$ up on a date, just to get laid... sheeshh probably i should move to japan and have blowjobs for breakfast lunch and dinner =D

lol
And maybe if you pay tip you will get the special dessert. Make sure you bring enough money  Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
joter85

Activity: 395
Merit: 255

crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 12:13:42 PM

Do they take bitcoins?  Roll Eyes  Grin

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:00:27 PM

I know what you mean, it's the same type of thing here in the UK, if you have a penis and don't agree with everything a woman says you're immediately a problem lol Tongue And they wonder why they can't find any 'nice' guys, they've all just gotten fed up and left, forget young people in particular, this country really hates young men, it's obvious I'm not wanted here.

I've been told quite a few times that I couldn't have real feelings because I'm male. That was an instant 'fuck off' for them. It was the same for women since time immemorial and it's still the case for them across a huge amount of the planet. Right now it's all a giant mess as everyone tries to find new balances that have been hard wired into us since we crawled out of the slime.

Overall it's a healthy thing. It's pretty sucky to be one of the generations fumbling their way through it. Men right now don't deserve to be treated like shit just as women in the past didn't deserve it.

I can sympathise with the Japanese grass eaters. I'm not sure the pain is worth the potential gain, which may be pathetically short lived anyway.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 01:21:55 PM

Well that's the remarkable thing in Japan, even if their government maybe extremely traditional their society seems to be the most open minded I've ever seen, also in regards to their situation, its been recorded more and more aren't falling for the same old get married and have kids before you're 30 bullshit we've all had drilled into our heads as being necessary in life.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:00:58 PM

Well that's the remarkable thing in Japan, even if their government maybe extremely traditional their society seems to be the most open minded I've ever seen, also in regards to their situation, its been recorded more and more aren't falling for the same old get married and have kids before you're 30 bullshit we've all had drilled into our heads as being necessary in life.

As many have said before, Japan is the closest we can get to an alien planet on Earth. And what happens there seems to happen elsewhere eventually. Unless the gender wars settle down a bit more and more people will simply opt out when they realise it's not worth the grief.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:11:58 PM

It's not even about all that Alpha/Beta male bullshit really, it's just women trying to assert their dominance, something as an Anarchist I inherently disagree with as it's trying to establish a matriarchy.
They don't even know they are doing that, just drifting along with the general cultural milieu.

Maybe $16 blow jobs would be a wake up call for some of these.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: