Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Should you stay or should you go?  (Read 34154 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

I think it will depends on the situation of the person if they will stay or go with their Bitcoin. For me, I'd rather stay and wait for the come back of Bitcoin in the market, because I'd search about Bitcoin and learn how they will survive for how many years, and how Bitcoin overcome the lowest price of it. So by this, I believe that Bitcoin will still be on top in just a few months of waiting again.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

for me, I will not get out of here, if you do not want to lose your current opportunity do not be afraid to invest in dibitcoin, because the current price with a dump price, and you can wait a few months ahead, so you will get a bigger profit, so you will get more bitcoin.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

I'm staying with bitcoin. Even if the market is cheaper than the previous price i am staying. I am positive that bitcoin will boost again. I am seeing opportunity in today's exchange. I am holding up because i believe that i have a future in bitcoin.

thats right, we should stay and keep on hodling even though most of the times we feel loose. however that loose can still turn into a profit as long as we know how to wait.

thats why its also recomended to have another plan or plan b because bitcoin cant always guarantee a sure profit due to its volatility that always triggered all the time unlike to some other coins that doesnt fluctuate to often.

its also a good idea to invest some of funds in altcoins and tokens because they may seem stable and can provide an extra income.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

Twofold or inconvenience, these are the odds in both of the cases it is possible that you go or you stay, yet here the fact of the matter is exceptionally straightforward that in the event that you are accomplishing something and you are doing it in a superior and an expert way then why are you leaving that in light of the fact that in this market, the speculation doesn't make a difference than much as contrast with the experience. You can even now acquire a great deal by controlling a couple of associates with some commission in the benefit and misfortune.
As a matter of fact, bitcoin contributes a wide range of development in the history, not only to individuals but also as globally competitive investors. In the highlight of having part of bitcoin,I as a long term member, see the transition of the price and I have overcome fears and challenges with it. Dealing bitcoin from the start is as simple as it goes like planting a dwarf tree but bears fruit with such a big number and I reflect it in bitcoin. Despite time, place and situation, I should stay beside with bitcoin no matter what happens. Hence, it can give more opportunities to me and to the whole team who trust with it. Indeed, I will continue what I've started and I go with the flow with bitcoin like a companion.
main320

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

Bitcoins have turned into a great money now. I figure everybody ought to pull out all the stops. Putting resources into btc isn't generally great or awful, so reconsidering before venture is great. Likewise, going full time on btc isn't conceivable and prescribed, so contribute a bit, invest some energy. . Furthermore, when you believe it's the right time, let it all out.
maryhansenn

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money nowadays. I think it is important to have the patience to keep holding
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

I'm staying with bitcoin. Even if the market is cheaper than the previous price i am staying. I am positive that bitcoin will boost again. I am seeing opportunity in today's exchange. I am holding up because i believe that i have a future in bitcoin.

True, just imagine the profit we could make after all these crashes and market dips ends, and with this downfall usually comes up another rush so instead of going and trading your bitcoins to other altcoins I think it would be best to just hold them and wait for the market to green.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

It should stay Cheesy no matter what bitcoin price is higher or lower just be satisfied what bitcoin price because we dont control the changes price of bitcoin
No matter what happen I stay to bitcoin even the price is low or high. We know the value is unstable sometimes up and down. No one can predict when it happens in bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:39:51 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 10:53:38 AM by Lalafell

bitcoin in long term  should have a bright future and that gives the reasons that we are all here talking about it.
Investing in long term is a good choice, in this kind of investment you have big opportunity to earn high profitable income. Some of the investors choice long term investment cause they get more income here. You should stay if you want to have high income and better future. We all know that the people who become rich is the people who stay and believe in cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
amirmrida

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

Every one should stay here because ups and downs is main principle of all cryptocurrency . At last of the next year growing up bitcoin rate upto 20K dollars.Now decreasing bitcoin value but one time again up bitcoin value. So do not worry. Stay with bitcoin.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Nevertheless, I am very attracted to bitcoin and its technology, and I do not plan to sell it because of some technical difficulties, as I am sure that they are all temporary.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

I will stay in bitcoin no matter what happens because I believe with bitcoin I can obtain a better life in future wherein all dreams that I want can be achieved easily with their help.
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

I have gone as far as possible from using bitcoin and turning to ETH for my daily digital currency sustainability. besides, I wait for TokenGo to see the potential after it enters the market. I represent for 100k individuals who love BTC but do not have the ability to have it all day. because BTC is now an inflation to my economy

Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

I should stay in bitcoin eventhough I suffered losses in trading. Losses is part of challenge that you need to experience to learn how to adapt in the possible risk or consequences that may happen.
If you just go, you are not qualified to build your own business.
mangle

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

Yes, everything can be and to the original point of return it can also, everything depends on demand and market
Iamdavid

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

No going back on this because I believe someday this isbgoin to be the best way of transacting instead of moving around with cash,I think btc is so secured so why leave when one can invest more.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

I should stay, no matter the value of each btc .
Bitcoin is a technology
Yes I should stay in bitcoin no matter what happen. I should stay even the value is dipped. We know the value is unpredictable. Bitcoin is a digital currency a new techonology that give high profit to all his investors.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

I think the first step is to simplify the exchange process, you should read about how to buy Bitcoin to get some. Bitcoin is only to go further and further with great adoption. People who do not believe in Bitcoin that they never do and will never do but are open minded to embrace innovative technicians always welcome and support any technology.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

I should stay, no matter the value of each btc .
Bitcoin is a technology
Yes I should stay in bitcoin no matter what happen. I should stay even the value is dipped. We know the value is unpredictable. Bitcoin is a digital currency a new techonology that give high profit to all his investors.
For sure the right choice is to stay with bitcoin not to sell it at panic. If the value of bitcoin gets down it does not happen forever but it increase once again,. Hold with patience don’t sell it at all,. Bitcoin has a lot of profit for us so have patience don’t sell it, at any cost, today is the new age and everything is getting famous related to the new technologies, I want profit so I have plan to hold my bitcoin for more than 5 years.
jones stone2505

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

it's make me confused i must stay or go. you know when i see price bitcoin so make me sad. sometimes when i read news bitcoin will go up and in real bitcoin price drop.  should i go or stay
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: