Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 12:48:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you trust Poloniex?
Yes - 67 (37.2%)
No - 53 (29.4%)
Somewhat - 50 (27.8%)
This poll sucks! - 10 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust Poloniex?  (Read 22003 times)
passwordnow

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:54:09 PM

I do still trust poloniex, I've been using them for years and despite there are some problems that others are experiencing. I don't have any problem on them so why I don't have to trust them? It's trustworthy people.

Yes, you are right because even still, I never faced any problems with the Poloniex. Still, I am happily trading in that exchange due to miss propagation from the people leads to makes to raise some question about Poloniex. But for my knowledge still, polo is the safest exchange.

Others are experiencing problems with them but there's nothing I can say on poloniex. They are one of the most trusted trading sites that I've been using and there's no way for me not to trust them. As they are catering volumes of transactions on a daily basis and yes, this is one of the safest exchange ever.

I think there are many people who are not happy with the Poloniex. At the same time, many people are happy with Poloniex, even I never faced any problem with the Poloniex. They want to support their members that's why they stopped the toolbox but still, there are many problems being raised by the members.
Some of us didn't experience inconvenience with Polo and some are always experiencing. I can't blame those people that are having issues with them but I personally say that Polo is still good for me. They just need to be aware that many are always having issues, major and minor problems should be addressed properly.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rana590

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:15:08 AM

I have already seen many post of poloniex.some body says that it is a scam site, somebody aware people to withdraw from here to btc.Most of them who saw those post they are now confused and feel hesitation to work on poloniex.
Personally i work on poloniex and it is ok.
I suggest all to work on here.
It is not a scam.it is legit
You can go on
Best of luck and thanks​

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

coin_1122

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:02:32 AM

I do still trust poloniex, I've been using them for years and despite there are some problems that others are experiencing. I don't have any problem on them so why I don't have to trust them? It's trustworthy people.

Yes, you are right because even still, I never faced any problems with the Poloniex. Still, I am happily trading in that exchange due to miss propagation from the people leads to makes to raise some question about Poloniex. But for my knowledge still, polo is the safest exchange.

Others are experiencing problems with them but there's nothing I can say on poloniex. They are one of the most trusted trading sites that I've been using and there's no way for me not to trust them. As they are catering volumes of transactions on a daily basis and yes, this is one of the safest exchange ever.

I think there are many people who are not happy with the Poloniex. At the same time, many people are happy with Poloniex, even I never faced any problem with the Poloniex. They want to support their members that's why they stopped the toolbox but still, there are many problems being raised by the members.
Some of us didn't experience inconvenience with Polo and some are always experiencing. I can't blame those people that are having issues with them but I personally say that Polo is still good for me. They just need to be aware that many are always having issues, major and minor problems should be addressed properly.

I think most of the people are happy with Poloniex because till now they never missed any withdrawals to their members. Every exchange will have some issue regarding withdrawal and deposits sometimes it will take the time to solve but sooner or later they will solve the issues. At the same time, people should post here that after their issue is solved, otherwise new comers like me will treat Polo in a different way.

BrunoS

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:14:29 AM

I think most of the people are happy with Poloniex because till now they never missed any withdrawals to their members. Every exchange will have some issue regarding withdrawal and deposits sometimes it will take the time to solve but sooner or later they will solve the issues. At the same time, people should post here that after their issue is solved, otherwise new comers like me will treat Polo in a different way.

I would like to post that my problem was solved, but I have now after more than 1 months still not a reply received. I think you get only answer if a problem is easy to solve. The others are simply ignored.
I think my coins are gone. They are on the account of poloniex according to blockchain, but they are not credited to me.

BTC: 13mTMo8REuXvGZ2qqeCmtknVS7E5cSENum / Pasc: 89007-94 / Pasl: 520-20
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:40:24 PM

I have already seen many post of poloniex.some body says that it is a scam site, somebody aware people to withdraw from here to btc.Most of them who saw those post they are now confused and feel hesitation to work on poloniex.
Personally i work on poloniex and it is ok.
I suggest all to work on here.
It is not a scam.it is legit
You can go on
Best of luck and thanks​

So far I don't have any problems with my withdrawals and deposit , even I still have balance there.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
passwordnow

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:16:41 AM

It's a fact that not all the time that transactions aren't going to be smooth. But in my own experience I really don't feel any inconvenience with them or something the same as others experienced. I'm good on how I'm using them and their supports are very approachable and friendly. Sometimes it's just a matter of satisfaction.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
BrunoS

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:15:17 PM

#################################################################
https://www.btc-echo.de/poloniex-und-bitfinex-stellen-ihren-dienst-im-us-staat-washington-ein/
#################################################################

BTC: 13mTMo8REuXvGZ2qqeCmtknVS7E5cSENum / Pasc: 89007-94 / Pasl: 520-20
leonidus55

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:08:44 PM

MAY BE POLONIEX WAS ONE OF THE BEST EXCHANGES BUT NOW..i AM WAITING FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS FOR MY WITHDRAWAL AND NO ANSWERS FOR MY TICKETS SO HOW CAN i TRUST POLONIEX?Sad
sandrun

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:16:56 PM

I have not tried poloniex for trading .. because i am still new in this forum. But i read some posts of people who are in this forum .. they are doubting poloniex because of frequent pending widaraw or tranfer .. even though they send messages to admin poloniex, most of them complain no response from admin. So I thought I would not try trading on poloniex account ..

leea-1334

Activity: 210

Coinpayments - Accept over 75 Alts at 0.5%!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:42:28 PM

I don't trust any exchange anymore. There are some I distrust less than others and Poloniex is one of them but we must all move our attention now to decentralised exchanges. This is the only way we can regain control over our deposits and withdrawals WITHOUT having to trust people. Can we please now support them? Do it on Waves, do it on Counterparty, anywhere! Tell Polo we are tired of them!

elektibi75

Activity: 327

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

I don't. Although I do have an account with Poloniex, I never use it. And I don't understand why people still do. Terrible exchange and even worse customer service.

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
rapidleech

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:43:44 AM

I don't
most crapy exchange out there

Warning: Bittrex is scam - Banned thousands of accounts without reason
nofuture

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:18:03 AM

Grin no but still use them for trade... but dont keep to much money on that exchange... why we dont have any like decentralized exchange

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
ewonardo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

I believe poloniex untill today still use it to do trading. Because, only poloniex which has a very low spread compared to other exchangers. Though i once suffered a disruption during withdrawal, but that isn't my reason for leaving poloniex.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄         
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄       
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄     
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄   
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄ 
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓
  ▓▓           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▀          ▓▓▌
   ▓▓             ▐▓▓▓             █▓▓ 
    ▓▓▄       ▄██ ▐▓▓             █▓▓   
     ▀▓█▄      ▀▓█▓▀            █▓▓     
       ▀▓▓▄▄                 ▄█▓▓       
          ▀▓▓██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓         
               ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀             

CREDITS
[
Whitepaper    |    Linked In
FACEBOOK TWITTER ANN BOUNTY TELEGRAM
][ ]
Rasel5209

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:04:23 PM

always i trust poloniex. i think is best exchange in cryptocurrency .

BluRPie

Activity: 462

Do you need Bounty Manager? Contact me!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 09:04:50 PM

I dont see any reasons why I should not trust Poloniex. They have huge volume of trades and huge profit from fees. It is good business and only foolish guys can stop this money river

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄
▀█████████████   ██████████▄      █████     ▄██████████▄  ███████████████  █████████████     ▄█████████████▄           ▄██▄
 ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌     █████    ▐█████▀████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀   ▄███████▀▀▀▀██████▄        ▄████▄
  ▀█████▄               █████     █████    █████   ▀▀          █████           █████      ▄█████▀        ▀██▀        ▄██████▄
   ▀█████▄             ▄█████     █████    ▐██████▄▄           █████           █████      █████                     ▄████████▄
     ██████      ██████████▀      █████     ▀█████████▄        █████           █████     ▐█████                    ▄████▀▀████▄
   ▄█████▀       ▀▀██████▀        █████        ▀▀███████▄      █████           █████      █████                   ▄████▀  ▀████▄
  ▄█████▀           ▀█████▄       █████     ▄█▄    ▀█████      █████           █████      ▀█████▄        ▄██▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
 ▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀█████▄     █████   ▄█████▄▄▄▄█████      █████       ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄   ▀███████▄▄▄▄███████  ▄████▀   ▄▄▄█████▄
▄█████████████          ▀█████▄   █████    ▀▀███████████       █████       █████████████     ▀██████████████▀  ▄████▀    █████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬ANN▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WP▬▬▬
CHALLENGES ON SMART CONTRACTS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ICO STARTS 7th DEC, 2017▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄                ▄▄
████▄▄          ██████▄▄
████████▌     ▄███████████
████████▌█   ████████████▄
████████▌██▄▀██████████▀▄█
████████▌████▀████████ ███
████████▌█████▄█████▀▄████
████████▌ ▀▀███▄▀██▀██████
████████▌      ▀▀  ███████
  ▀█████▌          ▀▀█████
      ▀▀▌              ▀▀█

Code for Full:
Skol600ml

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:33:50 PM

Everyone loves Poloniex until you need their support, until you have a problem.

You are totally fucked.

chineseprancing

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:25:53 AM

Maybe they cannot know about the system of Poloniex or they else they cannot know how to withdraw in this sites. Because when I was withdraw in this sites I cannot experience any problems and if I remembered delay withdrawals is the major problem I experience in this sites however, I wasn't worry about that due to I fully trust on the Poloniex. 

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
poldanmig

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:22:19 PM

I still believe in poloniex. Because this is the most popular altcoin exchange with the highest volume and have list high quality altcoin. I have never experienced any heavy constraints since first using poloniex until now.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
tanghere02

Activity: 322

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:29:10 PM

Despite the negative feedback I've read about Poloniex, I still trust them and maybe it's because I haven't encountered any problems with them with my coins and with withdrawing coins from Poloniex to another exchange sites. And this was the very first exchange site I've tried and profited from when I first bought my altcoin, still have the coin there in Poloniex though.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █