Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about ROhingya ???  (Read 1888 times)
ThEmporium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:11:32 PM

Both the sides are guilty here. Almost all of the Rohingya are migrants from Bangladesh, and the native population in the Rakhine region is opposed to their presence there. Another fact that should be remembered is that ethnic Rakhinese (some 300,000 in total) are suffering genocide in Bangladesh (and no human right organization is taking up their cause). Attacks against Rohingya in Myanmar are mostly retaliation against the treatment of ethnic Rakhinese (known as Mogh) in Bangladesh. Treat the Mogh better, and attacks against the Rohingya will stop.

I agree Rohingya are migrants, However they are legal migrants not illegal, There is no basic evidence that so called brutal attacks against Rohingya is based on the retaliation against the treatment of Ethnic Rakhinese, so much so even it is true, Bangladesh Government never deprive anyone from their country, But What about the Myanmar, they are brutally murdering innocent men, women, childrens, infants of very poor Rohingya community. It is evident genocide from Myanmar.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:44:45 AM

Bryant,
I was responding mostly to Falconer, who claims this is all about "humanity" and US should intervene. Of course, I find it idiotic. Bangladesh is well beyond point of overpopulation, its third world status only worsened by the fact, that vast majority of its people are ardent believers in dogmatic religion. Country the size of Iowa already supports 170 million of these people. It is more, than understandable, that its neighbours arent thrilled about taking care of this mass of people (represented by Rohingya most recently).

Saudis and other state sponsors of terorrism dont generally accept foreign refugees, frankly this is useless concept. EVEN, if they were willing to move and assimilate, there would be simply born new ones and cycle would continue. Their problem cannot be solved on someone elses account.

I said that because I think USA had absolute power in United Nations. They could do anything and UN can't blame them. You can call me idiot, but it just my opinion about Rohingyan and that's the effective way to resolve the problem. I didn't say USA should take them to US and feed them. Maybe US can submit this issue in UN and hope can be resolved. Anything wrong in my opinion?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:16:07 AM

some Rohingyas have been responsible for criminal acts, however, this in no way means that they as a community are responsible for their own plight. The Rohingya people have been the victim of systematic persecution and violence for decades
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:35:34 AM

some Rohingyas have been responsible for criminal acts, however, this in no way means that they as a community are responsible for their own plight. The Rohingya people have been the victim of systematic persecution and violence for decades

You said some of them, so what about the Rohingyan innocents? People just ignore and blame the innocents too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:35:14 AM

I agree Rohingya are migrants, However they are legal migrants not illegal

No. They are illegal migrants, just like the Bengali immigrants in countries such as India, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Why should the Myanmar government legally allow one million Rohingya to flood their country? Myanmar is a Buddhist-dominated society, and they don't want immigrants from people belonging to different religion.

Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:05:15 AM

No. They are illegal migrants, just like the Bengali immigrants in countries such as India, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Why should the Myanmar government legally allow one million Rohingya to flood their country? Myanmar is a Buddhist-dominated society, and they don't want immigrants from people belonging to different religion.

And do you think the violence act by Myanmar natives to Rohingyan is legal? Can you imagine about what kind of violence that made Rohingyan been so scared and trying to sail to other country? If they have made several crimes, so what the purpose of the country made a jail and founded police officers? The cops can solve the crime problems, because those are their tasks, not civilians.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:12:33 AM

And do you think the violence act by Myanmar natives to Rohingyan is legal?

Myanmar authorities are taking action against illegal immigrants.

Can you imagine about what kind of violence that made Rohingyan been so scared and trying to sail to other country?

If they wanted humane treatment, then they should have remained in Bangladesh, rather than immigrating to Myanmar

If they have made several crimes, so what the purpose of the country made a jail and founded police officers? The cops can solve the crime problems, because those are their tasks, not civilians.

The policemen can be effective if some isolated individuals are committing crimes. Right now, it is impossible for the Rakhine state police to raid Rohingya settlements to nab the criminals. The community prevents the entry of policemen to their settlements.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 09:08:05 AM

Do you blame all of Rohingyan just because some of them did crimes? What do you think if one of your family did crime and you got blamed because of him? Rohingyans are not only men, there are also women and kids.

No. I am not blaming all Rohingya. That is why I used the term "some of them". There is a reason why the Buddhists are not attacking the native Muslims, or other minorities such as Hindus. They are law abiding peaceful citizens. The problem is that the Bangladeshi immigrants want to bring their own rules and customs to the area to which they immigrated.

Bengal was once a highly advanced civilization.  What happened to that?

The refugees need to assimilate if they expect to be welcomed anywhere.

Muslims have conquered enough Buddhist lands.  From Alexandria to Constantinople then, and from Bamiyan to Palmyra now, these Dark Age locusts swarm on and destroy the heritage of mankind.

If the Rohingya would rather die for some dusty old book than convert, fine.

Plenty of room in Muslim heaven for them.   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:16:42 AM

Muslims have conquered enough Buddhist lands.  From Alexandria to Constantinople then, and from Bamiyan to Palmyra now, these Dark Age locusts swarm on and destroy the heritage of mankind.

Buddhism is an "old age" religion, just like Hinduism and Shintoism. The old age religions are not capable of competing with the Abrahamaic religions (Islam and Christianity). If they want to survive, then these old age religions need to innovate and adapt, just like Judaism and Sikhism. Else, they will continue to lose territory and followers to the Abrahamaic religions.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 10:14:34 AM

Buddhism is an "old age" religion, just like Hinduism and Shintoism. The old age religions are not capable of competing with the Abrahamaic religions (Islam and Christianity). If they want to survive, then these old age religions need to innovate and adapt, just like Judaism and Sikhism. Else, they will continue to lose territory and followers to the Abrahamaic religions.

It's not me you need to convince of that assertion, it's some rather stubborn and famously resourceful folk in Asia's Buddha Belt, which ranges from Korea (North and South, neither of which are considered creampuffs), through China (commie and nationalist versions), and down into Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, and Cambodia.  Plus the little Himalayan kingdoms.  And then there is India (AKA The Elephant), home of the Buddha.

Good luck with that conversion process.   Wink

Buddhism is nowhere near as old as Hinduism, although it expands and builds upon some of the earlier polytheistic teachings.  It is, in the wider gnostic sense, a monotheistic belief system.  You can't get more monotheistic than "separateness is an illusion."

The Abrahamists look positively pagan in comparison, as they go on about fallen angels, Trinities, dualism, and all those other gaudy social control mechanisms.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:38:05 AM

It's not me you need to convince of that assertion, it's some rather stubborn and famously resourceful folk in Asia's Buddha Belt, which ranges from Korea (North and South, neither of which are considered creampuffs), through China (commie and nationalist versions), and down into Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, and Cambodia.  Plus the little Himalayan kingdoms.  And then there is India (AKA The Elephant), home of the Buddha.

Buddhism is losing followers in almost all the nations which you had mentioned. They have lost their majority in South Korea, due to the rapid growth of Christianity. The Christians are still less in number when compared to the Buddhists, but they have marginalized the Buddhists in almost all the spheres. China is no longer a Buddhist nation. Vietnam is also losing its Buddhist majority, due to the activity of Christian missionaries. During the pro-American rule in South Vietnam, the Buddhists were heavily discriminated. As a result we had this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%ADch_Qu%E1%BA%A3ng_%C4%90%E1%BB%A9c
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:56:40 PM

Myanmar authorities are taking action against illegal immigrants.

And the violence is legal? If so, we can shoot any villains with gun

If they wanted humane treatment, then they should have remained in Bangladesh, rather than immigrating to Myanmar

You said Bangladesh is overpopulated now, can you imagine how hard they seek a job there?

The policemen can be effective if some isolated individuals are committing crimes. Right now, it is impossible for the Rakhine state police to raid Rohingya settlements to nab the criminals. The community prevents the entry of policemen to their settlements.

What are you talking about? That is the task of police officer. If they can't do that, let army or other authorities take the task.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:28:49 PM

You said Bangladesh is overpopulated now, can you imagine how hard they seek a job there?

So what? Is it the responsibility of the Myanmarese and the Indians to provide jobs to the Rohingyas? If Bangladesh is overpopulated, then it is the responsibility of the government there to bring down the population.

What are you talking about? That is the task of police officer. If they can't do that, let army or other authorities take the task.

That's what the army is doing right now. Earlier the cops tried to take control of the situation. But that attempt failed. So they handed over the responsibility to the army guys.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:06:21 PM

So what? Is it the responsibility of the Myanmarese and the Indians to provide jobs to the Rohingyas? If Bangladesh is overpopulated, then it is the responsibility of the government there to bring down the population.

lol.
So its be fair for them to seek a job in other country. Any problem?

That's what the army is doing right now. Earlier the cops tried to take control of the situation. But that attempt failed. So they handed over the responsibility to the army guys.

So what the army have done to Rohingyan? Shot them? Or evicted them forcibly?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:21:21 PM

lol.
So its be fair for them to seek a job in other country. Any problem?

I don't have a problem, as long as they do that legally. The Rohingya should apply for a work visa and resident status in Myanmar, and then migrate to that country if they are granted.

So what the army have done to Rohingyan? Shot them? Or evicted them forcibly?

The residents were earlier preventing the cops from entering their settlements. The army came in, and forcefully entered these villages. A lot of people were arrested for obstructing the cops. Those families, who were encroaching on government land, or were unable to show the possession documents, were evicted to special camps set up for them.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 06:26:06 AM

It's not me you need to convince of that assertion, it's some rather stubborn and famously resourceful folk in Asia's Buddha Belt, which ranges from Korea (North and South, neither of which are considered creampuffs), through China (commie and nationalist versions), and down into Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, and Cambodia.  Plus the little Himalayan kingdoms.  And then there is India (AKA The Elephant), home of the Buddha.

Buddhism is losing followers in almost all the nations which you had mentioned. They have lost their majority in South Korea, due to the rapid growth of Christianity. The Christians are still less in number when compared to the Buddhists, but they have marginalized the Buddhists in almost all the spheres. China is no longer a Buddhist nation. Vietnam is also losing its Buddhist majority, due to the activity of Christian missionaries. During the pro-American rule in South Vietnam, the Buddhists were heavily discriminated. As a result we had this:

The world as a whole is becoming more secular, with the major exception of the retrograde Caliphate cavemen.

China was never "a Buddhist nation."  It's 'always' been dominated by Confucianism and Taoism.  Buddhism's inroads there are the result of its compatibility with both.

Getting back to the Rohingya, Thailand has never been colonized.  Not by Europeans, not by Chinese, and they aren't going to lay back and let invading Muslims fuck their country up like the other places they've turned into a nasty fundamentalist shitholes.

Bangladesh needs to get its act together and stop creating refugee crises.

The land is as fertile as a turtle but the people are fucktarded Islamic-lobotomy victims, and it isn't Thailand's or any other country's job to act as a safety valve.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:32:06 AM

The world as a whole is becoming more secular, with the major exception of the retrograde Caliphate cavemen.

As a whole, Europe and the Americas are getting more secular, while Asia and Africa is getting more religious.

China was never "a Buddhist nation."  It's 'always' been dominated by Confucianism and Taoism.  Buddhism's inroads there are the result of its compatibility with both.

That is true. A majority of the population in China believes in Chinese Folk Religions.

Getting back to the Rohingya, Thailand has never been colonized.  Not by Europeans, not by Chinese, and they aren't going to lay back and let invading Muslims fuck their country up like the other places they've turned into a nasty fundamentalist shitholes.

Thailand is dealing with a bloody Islamic insurgency in the South of the country, which has killed thousands of civilians in the last decade. So their reaction to the latest crisis is understandable.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: