Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about ROhingya ???  (Read 1888 times)
BITCOINERSEJATI (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:52:19 AM

Worsening crisis

According to the International Organization for Migration (IOM), an estimated 25,000 Southeast Asian migrants took to the seas in the first three months of 2015.

Whether seeking a new life voluntarily or forcibly removed from their homes, migrants and refugees from Southeast Asian countries like Myanmar and Bangladesh have no choice but to put their lives into the hands of unscrupulous brokers and traffickers.

After weeks or even months at sea, they are either dumped in unfamiliar countries like Thailand, with no money, to fend for themselves, or are herded into camps in the jungles of Thailand and Malaysia where they are held captive and further mistreated.

"Survivors describe how they flee persecution in Burma only to fall into the hands of traffickers and extortionists, in many cases witnessing deaths and suffering abuse and hunger," said Brad Adams, Asia director at Human Rights Watch in a statement.

"Interviews with officials and others make clear that these brutal networks, with the complicity of government officials in Burma, Bangladesh, Thailand, and Malaysia, profit from the desperation and misery of some of the world's most persecuted and neglected people."

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:02:27 AM

Both the sides are guilty here. Almost all of the Rohingya are migrants from Bangladesh, and the native population in the Rakhine region is opposed to their presence there. Another fact that should be remembered is that ethnic Rakhinese (some 300,000 in total) are suffering genocide in Bangladesh (and no human right organization is taking up their cause). Attacks against Rohingya in Myanmar are mostly retaliation against the treatment of ethnic Rakhinese (known as Mogh) in Bangladesh. Treat the Mogh better, and attacks against the Rohingya will stop.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:44:56 AM

Both the sides are guilty here. 

Did you state the Rohingya refugee are guilty? I think United Nations must take action to response this problem. It's not about political, but humanity. I will appreciate if US will help them although world people hate US.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:30:19 AM

Did you state the Rohingya refugee are guilty? I think United Nations must take action to response this problem. It's not about political, but humanity. I will appreciate if US will help them although world people hate US.

Many of the Rohingya were involved in crimes such as rape and murder against the native population in Rakhine. Remember that it was the rape of some local women in 2012, which sparked the anti-Rohingya riots. Also, Rakhine state is home to tens of thousands of Buddhist refugees from Bangladesh, who were forced to flee after a brutal campaign of terror by the Bengali settlers.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:16:24 AM

subhumans unworthy of life. exterminate them.

rohingya are illegal immigrants, violent, lazy, rapists and killers. they do not work but only produce more of themselves at such an alarming rate as to threaten their buddhist neighbours. its not an islamic thing if anyone's wondering as there are peaceful burmese muslims who don't cause any problems. rohingya are a different kettle of fish and belong in the same category as roma gypsies.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:30:51 AM

Its not an islamic thing if anyone's wondering as there are peaceful burmese muslims who don't cause any problems. rohingya are a different kettle of fish and belong in the same category as roma gypsies.

Hmm.. that is important. The Rohingya are not the native Muslims of Myanmar. They are immigrants. The Rohingya speak the Bengali language, while the native Muslims speak either Burmese or other native languages such as Mon or Karen. That said, around 80% of the total Muslim population in Myanmar is composed of Rohingyas. The native Muslims have been reduced to 20%.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:15:21 PM

Many of the Rohingya were involved in crimes such as rape and murder against the native population in Rakhine. Remember that it was the rape of some local women in 2012, which sparked the anti-Rohingya riots. Also, Rakhine state is home to tens of thousands of Buddhist refugees from Bangladesh, who were forced to flee after a brutal campaign of terror by the Bengali settlers.

Do you blame all of Rohingyan just because some of them did crimes? What do you think if one of your family did crime and you got blamed because of him? Rohingyans are not only men, there are also women and kids.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:16:03 PM

Do you blame all of Rohingyan just because some of them did crimes? What do you think if one of your family did crime and you got blamed because of him? Rohingyans are not only men, there are also women and kids.

No. I am not blaming all Rohingya. That is why I used the term "some of them". There is a reason why the Buddhists are not attacking the native Muslims, or other minorities such as Hindus. They are law abiding peaceful citizens. The problem is that the Bangladeshi immigrants want to bring their own rules and customs to the area to which they immigrated.
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:49:02 PM

The Rohingya are in reality a stateless people, they are not allowed to be citizens (as "Rohingya") in Myanmar, where most of them currently live, or in Bangladesh, where their ancestors came from.
They are the subject of gross discrimination in Myanmar, where they were long segregated from the main population, where they were the object of severe restrictions by successive governments (restrictions which were not applied to other residents of Myanmar), and where they were forced to live in appalling conditions.

In recent years, Australian governments have also funded capacity building programs to counter people trafficking in several South-East Asian countries, including Myanmar.
But these programs may not have been designed for the current Rohingya situation.

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:56:29 PM

They are the subject of gross discrimination in Myanmar, where they were long segregated from the main population, where they were the object of severe restrictions by successive governments (restrictions which were not applied to other residents of Myanmar), and where they were forced to live in appalling conditions.

It is not that simple. There are many reasons, to why the Rohingya are being badly treated by the Myanmar government. Some of them are:

1. Most of the Rohingya are recent immigrants from Bangladesh.
2. Crime rate is very high among the Rohingya.
3. Rohingya migrants have encroached upon the government land in the Rakhine state.
4. As a retaliation for the Bengali attacks against ethnic Rakhinese (Mogh) in Bangladesh, the Myanmarese officials harass the Rohingyas.
5. The population growth rate for Rohingya is very high, and the ethnic Rakhinese are afraid that they'll soon become a minority.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:04:26 PM

subhumans unworthy of life. exterminate them.

rohingya are illegal immigrants, violent, lazy, rapists and killers. they do not work but only produce more of themselves at such an alarming rate as to threaten their buddhist neighbours. its not an islamic thing if anyone's wondering as there are peaceful burmese muslims who don't cause any problems. rohingya are a different kettle of fish and belong in the same category as roma gypsies.
Maybe you would have been fit to born in them. its not their fault they were born into poverty and have to do things being helpless. Not all of them are criminals as you generalize. I feel the perfect solution would be for countries to come together and solve it together. There should be enough unclaimed islands off the South east countries where they can be inhabited and not be left stateless. Or the countries could start giving them residency in their own countries.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:24:29 PM

Maybe you would have been fit to born in them.
everyone's born where he's supposed to be born, i am british and greek of pure aryan stock by the grace of god, if i were fit to have been born among these diseased souls i would have been

its not their fault they were born into poverty and have to do things being helpless. Not all of them are criminals as you generalize. I feel the perfect solution would be for countries to come together and solve it together. There should be enough unclaimed islands off the South east countries where they can be inhabited and not be left stateless. Or the countries could start giving them residency in their own countries.
because these subhumans are really going to make a go of things living on an uninhabited island? its unlikely they could invent the wheel on their own. i'd be all for dumping them on an island if we could just leave them alone and let them die but we all know they wouldn't stay on their island for long

and these "countries" of which you speak are made up of people, people who arent stupid and don't want rohingya savages polluting their lands, let them live in your house since you love them so much

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:22:04 AM

Both the sides are guilty here. 

Perhaps United States should then take them all in? I sparsely see undeserved violence, so I reserve judgment until both sides have spoken. Fact is, that those bangladeshi migrants are muslim, while the country in question is (despite repeated invasions) still budhist.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:33:00 AM

Perhaps United States should then take them all in? I sparsely see undeserved violence, so I reserve judgment until both sides have spoken. Fact is, that those bangladeshi migrants are muslim, while the country in question is (despite repeated invasions) still budhist.

Why should the United States take them? United States is thousands of km away from the Rakhine region. It will be better if Bangladesh takes them back. After all, they are ethnic Bengali. However, they have rejected repeated requests from the international community to accept these people. The next option is Muslim nations such as Malaysia, Saudi Arabia and Indonesia. They have accepted a few of the Rohingya, but all of them are saying that they can't take in anymore.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:38:34 AM

Bryant,
I was responding mostly to Falconer, who claims this is all about "humanity" and US should intervene. Of course, I find it idiotic. Bangladesh is well beyond point of overpopulation, its third world status only worsened by the fact, that vast majority of its people are ardent believers in dogmatic religion. Country the size of Iowa already supports 170 million of these people. It is more, than understandable, that its neighbours arent thrilled about taking care of this mass of people (represented by Rohingya most recently).

Saudis and other state sponsors of terorrism dont generally accept foreign refugees, frankly this is useless concept. EVEN, if they were willing to move and assimilate, there would be simply born new ones and cycle would continue. Their problem cannot be solved on someone elses account.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:54:20 AM

Bangladesh is well beyond point of overpopulation, its third world status only worsened by the fact, that vast majority of its people are ardent believers in dogmatic religion. Country the size of Iowa already supports 170 million of these people.

Bangladesh can't produce millions of additional people every year and say that it is the responsibility of India and Myanmar to take care of them. Already some 30 million illegal Bangladeshi immigrants reside in India. In states such as Assam, they make up for as much as one-third of the total popualtion. Bangladesh should take the responsibility of resettling the Rohingya... and the same for illegal Bangla immigrants in nations such as India, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia.etc.
erpbridge
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:58:22 PM

because these subhumans are really going to make a go of things living on an uninhabited island? its unlikely they could invent the wheel on their own. i'd be all for dumping them on an island if we could just leave them alone and let them die but we all know they wouldn't stay on their island for long

and these "countries" of which you speak are made up of people, people who arent stupid and don't want rohingya savages polluting their lands, let them live in your house since you love them so much
Thats again an assumption . Its true that it would be hard to earn while on the island, but would be enough to atleast have a living for themselves. They can always start manufacturing operations among other things which require manual labour. The only thing I blame them for is to continue giving birth to more babies than they can afford to take care of .
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:27:39 PM

The only thing I blame them for is to continue giving birth to more babies than they can afford to take care of .

That is going on everywhere, not just in the Rakhine state. People produce more children, if it is profitable to do so. Check the Daily Mail, and every now and then they publish the story of some welfare rat with a dozen children in London. If you subsidize the population explosion, then people will create more and more children. It is the basic rule of nature.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:48:27 PM

Thats again an assumption . Its true that it would be hard to earn while on the island, but would be enough to atleast have a living for themselves. They can always start manufacturing operations among other things which require manual labour. The only thing I blame them for is to continue giving birth to more babies than they can afford to take care of .
uneducated, mostly illiterate low iq savages arent going to suddenly develop the ability to build farms and factories by being transplanted from their burmese mud society into one of their own on a random island somewhere. it is not burma holding them back nor is it the indonesians or thai who also rightfully reject them, if you look at these countries you'll see they are all making tremendous strides in developing themselves.

animals like rohingya have always had more children than they could afford to support but back in the day there weren't foreign funded ngos providing them with food so there wasn't this crazy population explosion.

erpbridge
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:57:37 PM

The only thing I blame them for is to continue giving birth to more babies than they can afford to take care of .

That is going on everywhere, not just in the Rakhine state. People produce more children, if it is profitable to do so. Check the Daily Mail, and every now and then they publish the story of some welfare rat with a dozen children in London. If you subsidize the population explosion, then people will create more and more children. It is the basic rule of nature.
That is the only thing which is bad for them. A lot of people in general(including Rohingyas) keep on giving birth and can have upto 10-12 children . Its a trend in Islam to have more than 5 children, which I have never understood. If they were to avoid that tradition, it would have been a much better community without many problems.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: