Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get free bitcoin?  (Read 12442 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:39:41 PM

I miss the days when faucets put out much more sats

i remember one of the faucets used to give out ~5 BTC a claim back when bitcoin was much, much cheaper. now its just a couple thousand satoshi at the most, but people still think faucets will actually make you money.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:50:19 PM

i remember one of the faucets used to give out ~5 BTC a claim back when bitcoin was much, much cheaper. now its just a couple thousand satoshi at the most, but people still think faucets will actually make you money.

They probably equal out at similar values if you take exchange rates into account.

I do find it pretty amazing that anyone bothers with faucets still. All you'd have to do is sell some old shit on Ebay and use the cash to buy BTC and you're a million miles ahead of any faucet user.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:56:31 PM

There are many faucets around but you can try your luck on a couple of dice sites aswell, usually they give you some free btc to play with.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 06:59:55 PM

They probably equal out at similar values if you take exchange rates into account.

I do find it pretty amazing that anyone bothers with faucets still. All you'd have to do is sell some old shit on Ebay and use the cash to buy BTC and you're a million miles ahead of any faucet user.

Why are you so much against faucets?
Faucets helps 1000 and 1000 people to start with bitcoin.

sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:06:44 PM

You can download Flappy bitcoin in playstore and play tournaments for free, you can get faster than faucet Smiley
around 0.0002 or more/hour

Agree, also it's more fun.

I have another place for earn btc, you check this out: http://www.thebitbattle.com/ earn point by posting, play game, fight with other member, make an investment with your points and trade to Bitcoin, be careful to your point, you will get lost if you got attacked from other member. This site still have more improvement.
Announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092011.0

~iki

yes because getting bitcoin with playing games, do not quickly make me bored Smiley

okay I will try it, thank you Smiley
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:13:02 PM

Because it's a waste of life. If you added up the amount of time set on fire with them, the average user would be appalled.

Almost everyone has a small amount of old crap they can sell. Get rid of it and you're instantly rolling in BTC land.

I'm sure there are some nicely-designed faucets that feel rewarding to use, but mindlessly clicking for dust all night when you could be doing something more creative with your life doesn't add up.

There's nothing wrong with it but I wonder whether faucet users are actually thinking through what they're doing.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:37:16 PM

I miss the days when faucets put out much more sats

There were faucets that gave 25BTC+ a long time ago. But BTC had literally no value, so those were actually worth LESS than faucets today. I bet you'd still be bitching if you got 10k BTC back then and held it until now, though, right?

If BTC goes up, the amount you earned from faucets goes up. Too many people are caught on the present and ignore the future.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 07:38:57 PM

Because it's a waste of life. If you added up the amount of time set on fire with them, the average user would be appalled.

Almost everyone has a small amount of old crap they can sell. Get rid of it and you're instantly rolling in BTC land.

I'm sure there are some nicely-designed faucets that feel rewarding to use, but mindlessly clicking for dust all night when you could be doing something more creative with your life doesn't add up.

There's nothing wrong with it but I wonder whether faucet users are actually thinking through what they're doing.

I sell old crap and like claiming satoshi with faucets...
Both are possible.
I'm also just now watching TV
And during the "advertising" I will claim satoshi on faucets...
it's so fun to see all the satoshi rolling towards me  Grin

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:12:18 PM

ill have to agree; i tried freebitco.in just to see how much I could actually get in a week; i landed about 70k satoshi. compare this to 1 post from my signature campaign; 1 post already makes almost double that. put into perspective; 70k satoshi is not even worth a quarter (USD). I'm pretty sure i used more money for the electricity to open the website than I actually got out of it. ill have to say faucets are a complete waste of time as well, unless you have a couple hundred active referrals.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 08:29:57 PM

ill have to agree; i tried freebitco.in just to see how much I could actually get in a week; i landed about 70k satoshi. compare this to 1 post from my signature campaign; 1 post already makes almost double that. put into perspective; 70k satoshi is not even worth a quarter (USD). I'm pretty sure i used more money for the electricity to open the website than I actually got out of it. ill have to say faucets are a complete waste of time as well, unless you have a couple hundred active referrals.

it's offer and demand (Not sur words are right)(bet and bid?)
let's suppose more people go for signatures and less for faucets,then you will get almost nothing for signatures...
If faucets are so loved,it is why it works.
You are paid for signature campaign.Ok
But people are paid to sell their space too on faucet sites.
All will be an equilibrium.
The ones who pay you are perhaps on faucets too.

dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I'm Just Try

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:32:21 PM

it's offer and demand (Not sur words are right)(bet and bid?)
let's suppose more people go for signatures and less for faucets,then you will get almost nothing for signatures...
If faucets are so loved,it is why it works.
You are paid for signature campaign.Ok
But people are paid to sell their space too on faucet sites.
All will be an equilibrium.
The ones who pay you are perhaps on faucets too.

but instead choose faucet, I prefer the signature campaign, why?
it is because I can learn more about bitcoin and also produces bitcoin

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:57:27 PM

I went ahead and wrote up a guide on how to profit from Rollin.io. It's a LOT better than normal faucets, but NOT better than signature campaigns/working. Do note, however, that 99.999% of the guide is automated. Just use Rollin's own bot.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:30:27 AM

Hi, I am newbie here. I do not have enough $$$ to exchange bitcoins so how can I get free bitcoin?

Try the faucet list in my signature or after you rank up in rank on this forum you can join a signature campaign.

The faucet is quicker though, you just enter your address, fill a captcha and you get paid instantly!  Grin

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 07:58:14 AM

A claimer has just claimed 9047 satoshi from my faucet...ist almost so good as sign campaign... Roll Eyes

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:08:59 PM

I guess the best way to obtain bitcoins is to set up your own business, open an ecommerce website and start accepting bitcoins for goods that you are selling!
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:05:47 AM

Try signing up for Microsoft rewards and use a bing searching bot. Then cash out with Amazon cards and sell the cards for bitcoin

hi could you tell me where is the best place for sell my amazon cards?

try to post it here, this is where digital goods are posted for buying and selling

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

be sure to use escrow to avoid being scammed by some users
thebenjamincode

Activity: 490

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:20:07 AM

try using faucets
or a faucet rotator like fboxr.tk
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 08:36:35 AM

Average winning per claim on my faucet is at the moment around 1387 satoshi
It is market regulated...
the average reward is fixed by the market...
In other words the claimers fix themself the reward.
It is the only one which works with a such system.
It is the faucet which can never be completly dry.

I developped this system because I have been so often desapointed by dry faucets.
Average reward can be low but never "zero" and if it is low...you know it.
You will never seen 1000 per claim every 60 minutes and if you claim you see:
unsufficient funds...
you try again 60 minutes later...and same story...etc...etc.
With winspiral's faucet you see the average and if the average is low...it is not hidden.
It is why the winspiral's faucet will have a "just" success.
A "just" success because claimers are not scammed by a "claim much" and finaly a "claim nothing at all"

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:50:29 AM

Average winning per claim on my faucet is at the moment around 1387 satoshi
It is market regulated...
the average reward is fixed by the market...
In other words the claimers fix themself the reward.
It is the only one which works with a such system.
It is the faucet which can never be completly dry.

I developped this system because I have been so often desapointed by dry faucets.
Average reward can be low but never "zero" and if it is low...you know it.
You will never seen 1000 per claim every 60 minutes and if you claim you see:
unsufficient funds...
you try again 60 minutes later...and same story...etc...etc.
With winspiral's faucet you see the average and if the average is low...it is not hidden.
It is why the winspiral's faucet will have a "just" success.
A "just" success because claimers are not scammed by a "claim much" and finaly a "claim nothing at all"

Can you share your link? And do you use anti-adblock? If not, I might add it to my rotator, Smiley.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 08:59:01 AM

@ranlo
Should not be a problem in a rotator.
you can create your referral link after your first claim validated by myseld.
Just know that to hold your account you have to be active at least 1 per month.
I cannot hold inactive accounts for ever and for finally nothing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: